What's new

Pakistan buys 40 T-129 ATAK helicopters worth 2 billion $ along with 1 million assault rifles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok , First start from News (for Helis) but its just to fast and very early ......DAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM TO GOOD TO BE TRUE..........:woot::woot::welcome:

Now on Helis , Someone told me Pakistan will go for both , and I told u all that PA will have 40:60 , 50:50 (T-129 & Z10s) Plus 25+ AH1Z.
Did u guys heard Z10 in latest Exercise , Quieter and with some stealthy features , Upgraded on the Request , Demand and War experience of Pakistan.
Z10s are coming may be in good numbers . And then T-129(if all goes well) and fallow By AH1Z,
So Fingers crossed, Just hope and Pray for the best

Turkey does not make engine of this helicopter. Too risky with sanctions.

Is it confirmed? Don't want to get my hopes up.

To the extent we have trialed z-10s I don't think we will abandon z-10s... Z-10 will be part of PAA no matter what.... Also somebody confirm with other sources about the deal..

Does anyone notice that how PAA is doubling its Combat Helicopter Fleet ? we always have to face the issues from Indian early WAR push because of their Numbers , but with 15 Zulu , 30-40 T-129 and few Z-10's i doubt Enemy Tanks will be having a Walk in Garden kind of experience while entering Pakistani Territory .. I would really appreciate if PAF and PN buy something to provide an equal Punch ..

Ok , First start from News (for Helis) but its just to fast and very early ......DAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM TO GOOD TO BE TRUE..........:woot::woot::welcome:

Now on Helis , Someone told me Pakistan will go for both , and I told u all that PA will have 40:60 , 50:50 (T-129 & Z10s) Plus 25+ AH1Z.
Did u guys heard Z10 in latest Exercise , Quieter and with some stealthy features , Upgraded on the Request , Demand and War experience of Pakistan.
Z10s are coming may be in good numbers . And then T-129(if all goes well) and fallow By AH1Z,
So Fingers crossed, Just hope and Pray for the best
as far as i know, z10 are coming in numbers followed by T129. Plus we will have few AH1Zs and Not to forget Mi35s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom