What's new

Pakistan buys 40 T-129 ATAK helicopters worth 2 billion $ along with 1 million assault rifles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to get too Excited like child's. Let the Authentic source come first. If the news was of T-129 alone so it could be considered authentic but with rifle order of MPT-76 of $1 Billion i don't think so it has much authenticity.

T-129+Attack+Helicopter+Turkish+UMTAS+air-to-surface+anti-tank+guided+missile+(ATGM)+Cirit+semi+active+lazer+guided+missiles+L-UMTAS+IIR-UMTAS+Unguided+rockets+20mm+gun+(12).jpg

Welcome to Chopper ... finally we have Choppers

giphy.gif

i think theres an offset going on here as 2billion for 40 choppers are too cheap.

Good news if it is indeed true , what's going to happen to the Z-10?

This deal has to be true.. His Excellency the Turkish President came to his brother's house... he neither came empty handed nor left empty handed.

By putting together pieces the picture that emerges is of agressive defence posture or Active Defence Doctorine of Pak State. Turk Attack Hellis, Chinese Attack hellis.. Rus Attack Hellis.. and of course the US ones. Hell from Above

The Turk Chopper deal is not happening in isolation... from PA, PAF to PNS..many deals are taking place... Turks are coming!

The best thing would be when Turkey joins SCO. Then the joint security take over of GCC. Just brilliant move.

All the very best to two brothers... i.e. Pak-Turks.. as I have said before.. these two are one nation two flags.

We are not buying MPT-76. MPT-76 is not even in final trials. In final trials the rifles are BREN and Berreta and SCAR and HK. MPT-76 is not in the trials.

The moment i read the thread title i knew it wont be good for your health.

This deal has to be true.. His Excellency the Turkish President came to his brother's house... he neither came empty handed nor left empty handed.

By putting together pieces the picture that emerges is of agressive defence posture or Active Defence Doctorine of Pak State. Turk Attack Hellis, Chinese Attack hellis.. Rus Attack Hellis.. and of course the US ones. Hell from Above

The Turk Chopper deal is not happening in isolation... from PA, PAF to PNS..many deals are taking place... Turks are coming!

The best thing would be when Turkey joins SCO. Then the joint security take over of GCC. Just brilliant move.

All the very best to two brothers... i.e. Pak-Turks.. as I have said before.. these two are one nation two flags.
Joining SCO is being hotly debated in the Turkish government circles especially after EU folks have shown their Trump cards..

Joining SCO is being hotly debated in the Turkish government circles especially after EU folks have shown their Trump cards..

My dear friend,

You came from CA... you have bond of blood, heritage, culture, language and of course your religion with the peoples of the steppes...

SCO is your natural home.. in my Vision Pak-Turks are the two Great Gates protecting the Middle Earth. You understand what is meant.

Just wish somehow Pak-Turk lands are physically linked.

Can you imagine the outcome?

No need to get too Excited like child's. Let the Authentic source come first. If the news was of T-129 alone so it could be considered authentic but with rifle order of MPT-76 of $1 Billion i don't think so it has much authenticity.
Maybe Turkish army is offering discount on rifles if we purchase helicopters that's rule of businesses

@Zarvan bhai mubarka'n 5 k.g ras malai bnti hain bhai ki :-)
Bhai char kilo mithays. rifle kay wazan ka mutabiq

From Turkey to Pakistan billion record sales are coming!
Daily NewsAhmet Gozutok
November 23, 2016, Wednesday 13:18476086
between Pakistan and Turkey to announce record deal. Pakistan, according to the agreement, the value of 2 billion dollars, 40 attack helicopters, buy a million rifle!
Turkiyeden-Pakistana-milyar-dolarlik-rekor-satis-geliyor87462_0.jpg

Held in Pakistan defense industry fair, almost turned into a show of strength of the Turkish companies. Trade to the large-scale participation that Turkish defense industry companies, 17 different participants was the focus of the show with. Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, the prime minister carried out by opening the fair, especially the model of attack helicopter to be concerned about and pointed to a long talk with the authorities.

See Also.Can free airline tickets within the next 10 years
Edit this year's ninth exhibition, prepared the ground almost to the execution of an important agreement between Pakistan and Turkey. From 2008, which is said to follow closely the development process since the attack helicopters to Pakistan to buy helicopters from Turkey is reportedly close to a deal.

Turkiyeden-Pakistana-milyar-dolarlik-rekor-satis-geliyor87462_1.jpg

40 Number Attack Helicopter
If we hear that a setback will be explained the details of the agreement very soon. According to the needs of the Pakistani army ATAK helicopter between 20 and 40 he planned to purchase. The total value of the deal, a figure closer to $ 2 billion will correspond.

Details of the agreement is not limited to this. National Rifle MPT-76 also said that the purchase of the issues on the table. If the deal happen if the Pakistani army of 1 million units MPT-76 will be for sale.

See Also.German aircraft was the first Turkish company will now be produced in Bursa
Worth $ 1.5 billion National Infantry Rifle
Mechanical and Chemical scope of the agreement signed between the Undersecretariat for Defense Industries Industrial MPT-76, the $ 1,500 was given to the army spoken. Here, according to a calculation to be made to move at least to the value of the deal for nearly $ 1.5 billion it is expected to be. So a total of $ 3.5 billion figure that corresponds to such a value.

Meanwhile, shortly before the General Security Directorate in line with my needs at the point of Attack helicopters also be given to the police had conducted a number of studies. It seems that for years ongoing water consolation industry began to bear fruit moves. We wish for our country will be more beneficial to large contracts in the fast life passes.

Turkish defense industry companies include images of interest from the fair booths located in the following galleries:

40 T-129 for $2 billion.. means $50 million/piece is expensive as hell..
1 T-129 is almost equal to 2 JF-17.

Maybe Turkish army is offering discount on rifles if we purchase helicopters that's rule of businesses

Bhai char kilo mithays. rifle kay wazan ka mutabiq
Actually Defense Industries is a separate department, and they do such deals..

40 T-129 for $2 billion.. means $50 million/piece is expensive as hell..
1 T-129 is almost equal to 2 JF-17.
Sad we should get our hands on Turkish anka drone also 20 helicopters plus anka drone makes right deal

If PA is buying all these helis for COIN ops and to support troops in hilly area along LoC and Afghan border it is just fine. For Desert in Sindh and planes of Punjab ... I still think we need something like A-10s along with these helis. A platform capable to carry more ordinance and able to make quick ingress and egress during the battle.

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::victory::victory:

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Turkey.gif
Turkey.gif
Turkey.gif

Seriously hopping for this deal to be materialized
but what happened to WZ-10?? We showed them in exercises and Parades
Are we looking to increase the numbers of Attack Heli's from 60 to 80 :D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts