What's new

Pakistan boasted of nuclear strike on India within eight seconds

Bahadur_Shah_Zafar.jpg

Look at this mogul king. how powerful

:lol: who the dickens is that chap??

Maybe smaller yields will be used nearer borders. But its all good deterrent I say to evil Indian govt intentions
@Aryan: when will u learn??? evil Indian intentions like torturing Bengalis in 1970-71? or the misadventure in kargil in 1999 (don't deny that, even China agrees to it!:azn:), or the pre-emptive strikes in 1965? or the act of sending regular army personnel in the garb of pathans in 1948???

u can keep ur hatred with u, I don't give a fu(k! the only problem is that now this hatred has started burning ur own house, and u r still lying on ur bed with ur eyes closed- having orgasmic dreams about India's disintegration.... WAKE UP my friend!

Considering pakistans history it is not unlikely that some of their generals like the grinning ones with toothy smiles will do misadventures and as usual they only know how to start wars and forget how not to loose it. At this point they are in a state that even a prank phone call can cause them to run around for the amrish puri button. Lets hope someone wont prank them to initiate their own destruction.

Pervez Musharraf was behind nuclear strike warning for India

ISLAMABAD: The Pakistani warning of a nuclear strike on India within eight seconds, as reported in a British daily, was actually made at the behest of former president Pervez Musharraf, according to a newspaper.

The news report published Friday by The Guardian said Pakistan could launch a nuclear strike on India within eight seconds, an army general boasted in 2001 in Islamabad.

The warning has been described in the latest volume of former British communications director Alastair Campbells' diaries, The Burden of Power, it said.

On Saturday, writing in the Daily Times from London, Asif Mehmood said it was Musharraf who conveyed the n-strike threat through his generals to assert that it could be possible if India did not "stop killing of its own people" and putting the blame on "freedom fighters".

Campbell was told about the eight-second threat over a dinner in Islamabad Oct 5, 2001, hosted by Musharraf.

In his diaries, Alistair Campbell writes: "At dinner I was between two five-star generals who spent most of the time listing atrocities for which they held the Indians responsible, killing their own people and trying to blame 'freedom fighters'.

"They were pretty convinced that one day there would be a nuclear war because India, despite its vast population and despite being seven times bigger, was unstable and determined to take them out."

"When the time came to leave, the livelier of the two generals asked me to remind the Indians that 'it takes us eight seconds to get the missiles over', then flashed a huge toothy grin," he added.

8 seconds ...:lol::lol:

Pervez Musharraf was behind nuclear strike warning for India - The Economic Times

Read it again before you guys have a lol brain fart, the article says the strike could be launched within eight seconds, it does not mean that the missile will reach India in eight seconds.
Use your head for once. you Indians really have a way of thinking from your arse rather then head.

8 seconds...lol..

You take more than 8 seconds to pee. unveil the **ssile, aim and blast off...lol

Or are their missiles always unveiled for firing? Funny generals though

Lets See...

Pakistan Forces Leadership decides to Use Nukes against India.... he picks up hotline and says Fire.....chain of command follows the order to Strategic Nuclear weapons command....then someone needs to punch in passcodes..and keys ....then turn on ignition....and blast off....

And now someone try to convince me that all that can be done in 8 seconds...

lol your islamic civilisation apni addi toh leh k pichwaray takk da jor laah k v new york size day israel nu tah rokk nahin sakday. you are insignificant people. you can only talk in internet n in real world daily dronacharya visit your country. but you are besharam jitni marji bezati ho tumhari you keep finding something to amuse yourself.

does these pictures ring a bell in your head.

Leh vi , koi haal nahi tera v ... Kitti na tu v jattan aali gal :P

First : Israel di larai kadi v "Islamic Civilization" nal ahi hoi... Israel fought against Arabs ..and too...with few Arab states and not all ... So 90% of "Islamic Civilization" didn't even 'engage' Israel ... Secondly , Israel is a Western Outpost and fighting Israel means fighting against United States/West (Diplomatically , politically , and in some case ...even militarily)... No one claims that Islamic Civilization is stronger than the Western Civilization...I was talking about your Hindu Civilization...

There are many , many , many religions/identities/civilizations on this planet ...but only TWO are known as "Global Civilizations/Faiths" .. One is Christian/Western Civilization..and the other one is Muslim/Islamic civilization :coffee: So even the very existence of Islamic faith as a "majority" faith over a mammoth land area of ~ 30,000,000 sq km is an achievement that your Sikh/Hindu civilization can not even dream of achieving ever in their whole f*cking life span ! lol.. So better stay in your pants bro before talking about the big boys..Babies should not talk about big boys out there.... Keep it to India vs Pakistan and not go the way of "Islamic Civilization vs Sikh/Hindu etc" ..You'll be embarrassed.

Its Ironic that a Sikh (I presume) is calling us as " insignificant" people LOL! Even the HEART of your Culture/Punjab/Faith is Lahore...which is ...under the rule of Islamic Republic of Pakistan! ... Punjabi language is your pride , right? And MORE people in Pakistan can speak Punjabi than whole of your India combined ..We all know "who" is insignificant on the global scale ...:wave:

800px-Countries_where_Punjabi_is_spoken.png

Keep amusing yourself by drones and blah blah....Downing a drone of a sole hyper-power of the planet is not a joke...its complicated but since you're an bharti...you won't understand...

Aik wari tuhada Indian Drone v aya si Pakistan ch ... Ap hi dekh lawo ki hoya si fir ..:lol:

israeli_uav_3.jpg

Leh vi , koi haal nahi tera v ... Kitti na tu v jattan aali gal :P

First : Israel di larai kadi v "Islamic Civilization" nal ahi hoi... Israel fought against Arabs ..and too...with few Arab states and not all ... So 90% of "Islamic Civilization" didn't even 'engage' Israel ... Secondly , Israel is a Western Outpost and fighting Israel means fighting against United States/West (Diplomatically , politically , and in some case ...even militarily)... No one claims that Islamic Civilization is stronger than the Western Civilization...I was talking about your Hindu Civilization...

There are many , many , many religions/identities/civilizations on this planet ...but only TWO are known as "Global Civilizations/Faiths" .. One is Christian/Western Civilization..and the other one is Muslim/Islamic civilization :coffee: So even the very existence of Islamic faith as a "majority" faith over a mammoth land area of ~ 30,000,000 sq km is an achievement that your Sikh/Hindu civilization can not even dream of achieving ever in their whole f*cking life span ! lol.. So better stay in your pants bro before talking about the big boys..Babies should not talk about big boys out there.... Keep it to India vs Pakistan and not go the way of "Islamic Civilization vs Sikh/Hindu etc" ..You'll be embarrassed.

Its Ironic that a Sikh (I presume) is calling us as " insignificant" people LOL! Even the HEART of your Culture/Punjab/Faith is Lahore...which is ...under the rule of Islamic Republic of Pakistan! ... Punjabi language is your pride , right? And MORE people in Pakistan can speak Punjabi than whole of your India combined ..We all know "who" is insignificant on the global scale ...:wave:

800px-Countries_where_Punjabi_is_spoken.png

Keep amusing yourself by drones and blah blah....Downing a drone of a sole hyper-power of the planet is not a joke...its complicated but since you're an bharti...you won't understand...

Aik wari tuhada Indian Drone v aya si Pakistan ch ... Ap hi dekh lawo ki hoya si fir ..:lol:

israeli_uav_3.jpg
Kamal kr churya tusi. Bohat Ala bohot ala :coffee: :yahoo:

8 seconds...lol..

You take more than 8 seconds to pee. unveil the **ssile, aim and blast off...lol

Or are their missiles always unveiled for firing? Funny generals though

Array baba tu to sensible banda hai...

Look ... it was a "threat" that Pakistan will go nuclear if India invaded...

Why are Indians so jelled up on literal meaning of the words use during a threat?

Lets see

"Agar tu ne meri bakri ko hath lagaya to mein teray 100 tukray kr dun ga" ...

Now do I really mean that I'll cut you in 100 pieces? umm no...in the case of any eventuality , I will kill you but not necessarily cut you in 100 pieces..

Similarly Pakistani Generals rightly threatened that they'll launch a nuclear havoc on India , in case of extreme eventuality etc...

Now the "time" was not the main point of the threat...just like "100 pieces" was not the main point of the threat..the threat was to "kill" you...similarly , Pakistan threat was to "nuke" India.... But alas--Indians are stuck with 8 second sh!t lols...

Hope Indians get it ...:smokin:

If a politican says it, I can understand.. a general should have more careful of his words...without the '8 seconds' was more apt.

Well yarrr ...it was a threat he gave while having a casual dinner with the British diplomat. Do you really expect him to be "professional" in his wordings? He just conveyed his message that Pakistan will go nuclear in the case of a war...simple..

No need to dissect the wording so deeply...

yup, the results of the wars and the present state of pakistan is evidence to that. :)

The present state of Pakistan has nothing to do with generals rather the politicians and the so called stupid WOT. And what results, hadn't you guys have had enough, the result of wars was always a stall mate even though the country we fought was twice the size in everything. Apart from 71 though which the credit goes more to the populace there. BD was lost even before the war began as you can't possibly win a war in a place where you have no land connection and more so the population is against you. So cut the crap. You Guys could not dare to cross the border twice, it speaks for itself how much confidence you really have in your armed forces despite all the hulla huppa and chest thumping.

The present state of Pakistan has nothing to do with generals rather the politicians and the so called stupid WOT. And what results, hadn't you guys have had enough, the result of wars was always a stall mate even though the country we fought was twice the size in everything. Apart from 71 though which the credit goes more to the populace there. BD was lost even before the war began as you can't possibly win a war in a place where you have no land connection and more so the population is against you. So cut the crap. You Guys could not dare to cross the border twice, it speaks for itself how much confidence you really have in your armed forces despite all the hulla huppa and chest thumping.

Exactly. Not to mention UNILATERAL withdraw of Indian Forces after a full-fledged stand-off in 2001...when they even lost 700+ soldiers of theirs! Even at our WEAKEST , Indians couldn't dare to step into our territory....and we were able to inflict a heavy toll on Indians as always (700+ soldiers killed in just 'stand-off' ...No wonder Indians didn't have the balls to actually cross the border and mess with Pakistan Army which was standing there fully ready to raise havoc in Indian lines , in case of any Indian misadventure..)

Pakistani Forces under Pakistani commanders never allowed Indians to get any strategic break-through on Pakistan..a country ten times smaller than India ...

And oh yeah , we all remember Indian embarrassment of "Surgical-Strikes" :lol: I remember one Indian saying "I'm pretty sure that this time , Indian state will take some action....just wait and watch.." blah blah .. We allow know that Indian balloon is just for their gullible innocent brainwashed bharti crowds....

When it comes the time to face the music...Indians run away (like in 2001 stand-off and surgical strike BS) ...

Back
Top Bottom