What's new

Pakistan Bans Entry To Afghans Holding Visas For India

Was this announced before hand? I mean these Afghans should not have been allowed to board the Pakstan bound carriers in the first place. Deporting them without warning them seems a bit harsh.

Now how is India going to respond? By issuing stapled visas to Afghans and not stamping their passports?
but they have to stamp entry exit stamps on passport janab

Is this even allowed ? Weird .
Visa in itself is not a right of entry. Your visa can be cancelled for any reason by the host country

but they have to stamp entry exit stamps on passport janab
This too can be automated provided the Indian government is willing. Smart gates at airports are in use around the world.

Pakistan are abusing human rights, their should be take to international court if this is happening on a massive scale.

I believe this is just an arm twisting or a little reminder to realize that border exists between two states and things taken for granted can not be continue in hostile situation.
Well GOP is neither innocent also but i feel the hatred instigated by Afghan authorities in his people now trickling across the border.
What i do not understand also when the Afghan government knows they will suffer more for any such things why they are not acting rationally.India is just using Afghanistan for its purpose and will wake away suddenly.It is you and us who will live together

Well India is offering free visas, the price of tickets has gone down, the quality of medical care is far better so I am at loss why those who can fly will go to Pakistan. Those who can't afford flights will use ground routes to come to Pakistan.

Bottom line you and I my friend will see more hostility and in turn we will blame each other and still be laughin stock of the rest of the world.

Plain stupidity .

I think you have summarized it well in a another thread, we are both idiots ( no offense). At the end of the day we will have the next generation at each other's throats while we can't run away simply being neighbours.

Afghanistan will have to and eventually find alternative routes but the hatred between us and you will be here to stay.

Stupidity.
Nepal and Afghanistan are both on one path,
If India can close it's border for Nepali, who can stop India's hand for Nepali people?
Afghan govt's percian speaking leaders does not want stability for Pashtoon of Afghanistan.
They creates probs for them
Pashtoons are refugees in Pakistan, not percians.
Pashtoon come to Pakistan for their business and hospitals for treatments facilities, not percians.
Indian govt use pashtoons against Pakistan, not percians.

I believe this is just an arm twisting or a little reminder to realize that border exists between two states and things taken for granted can not be continue in hostile situation.
Well GOP is neither innocent also but i feel the hatred instigated by Afghan authorities in his people now trickling across the border.
What i do not understand also when the Afghan government knows they will suffer more for any such things why they are not acting rationally.India is just using Afghanistan for its purpose and will wake away suddenly.It is you and us who will live together

I mean what were the Afghan thinking ... I mean seriously ... everyday this situation is escalating and could get ugly soon.

It is very easy to destroy things ... building them is excruciatingly harder

Pakistan are abusing human rights, their should be take to international court if this is happening on a massive scale.
Other countries are doing a lot worse than this in the name of national security.

If Trump can announce the ban of Muslims coming to the US with thunderous applause why can't we deny entry to undesirables. Plus we are not even discriminating on the basis of religion

Last edited:
Why not to go international court against India when it close it's border for Nepali people. Pakistan should take the case to international court against India.

I mean what were the Afghan thinking ... I mean seriously ... everyday this situation is escalating and could get ugly soon.

It is very easy to destroy things ... building them is excruciatingly harder
"Government should defend its citizens and should not allow Pakistan to create problems for Afghan citizens " i mean how .Afghans think it is there right to come to paksitan and whatever there government does has no implications to them.See the border now at chaman , now they are asking to open (it should be opened) but what were they thinking at the time of burning and throwing stones.They are destroying the emotions and love Pakistani people hold for afghans brothers.

A pattern seems to be emerging.

Article here, excerpts below:

In a recent policy shift, India's traditional rival Pakistan has slapped new sanctions on Afghan nationals who have an Indian visa in their passports.

On Tuesday, director of Hamid Karzai International Airport, Jabbarkhail said that over the past few days Pakistan has deported or banned entry to at least ten Afghans after finding Indian visas in their passports.

"Airline companies are still informing the passengers that they can not take them to Pakistan if there is an Indian visa in their passport," said Mohammad Asif Jabbarkhail.

Muzghan Sulaimankhail is one Afghan who was denied entry into Pakistan because of an Indian visa in her passport.

"I went for medical treatment to Pakistan; when I arrived at the airport officials told me that they can not allow me to enter Pakistan because of the existence of an Indian visa in my passport," said Muzghan.

This is standard practice,

Try going to india if you have a pakistani visa on your passport.

"Government should defend its citizens and should not allow Pakistan to create problems for Afghan citizens " i mean how .Afghans think it is there right to come to paksitan and whatever there government does has no implications to them.See the border now at chaman , now they are asking to open (it should be opened) but what were they thinking at the time of burning and throwing stones.They are destroying the emotions and love Pakistani people hold for afghans brothers.

Interesting days ahead ... I wish we could get a "leaked" position on what the Pakistani establishment is thinking.

This is standard practice,

Try going to india if you have a pakistani visa on your passport.

That is true ...

Back
Top Bottom