What's new

Pakistan - Bangladesh reunion

DESERT FIGHTER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I dont want to offend any member.But i have a wish like most of 170 million Pakistanis to unite with Bengladesh.Cant it happen?
In england it happened,Germany it happened and there are lots of other examples why not here?
But i think the main reasons that need to be adressed and there solutions:
1)Pm or president should be from bengladesh state?
2 capitals Islamabad and Dhaka
2)east pakistani pm or president should stay in islamabad and west should stay in dhaka
3)Army of east pakistan should not be disbanded but uniform of all army from east and west should be changed to a new patern
4)Autonomy given to bengladesh
5)BAF should be upgraded and modernised with JF17s with latest wetern upgrades and new jets like FC-20 should be stationed in bengladesh under PAF wing of bengladesh
6)Alkhalid,saad,Ifvs and others should be given to BA to modernise it(Under supervision of COAS of PAK ARMY who should be from bengladesh or pakistan and should be chosen by entire army.
7)Upgrade of navy....we would have more ports and more ships...
8)New ordinance factories in east pakistan.....both heavy and light
9)PAC and Kamra should open new complexes in dhaka or chitagong
10)Everything should be shared with every state on population and other bases.
11)Begladesh should keep its flag if it want(as a state flag) just like in usa or england states have there own flags.
12)Let by gone be by gones respect should be given to every soldier who sacrificed his life on both side may he be from bengal or pakistan.
Can it work?

I was talking about reunion.Not just defense treaty.......Ask ur folks theyd say that seperation was the biggest wound they ever recieved....i dont just lame M bhani..it was also our idiocracy we ar just as guilty as the mukti bhani..all should have been solved with politics that ZA bhutto didnt do.

If u r my brother, No matter what, u will never go my arch enemy. u will never kill my soldiers, if u r my brother.

so far u have not shown interest in my problems i.e Kashmir. U. continue to show to be sub serviant toward my enemy.

If u r my brother, show me the proof by your actions that my enemy is your enemy, and concerns are your concerns.

Than and only than we can be brother as this will be based on honesty, truth and Muslim brotherhood.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom