What's new

Pakistan, Bangladesh & Afghanistan face serious Indian terror threats in T20 Worldcup

The only person I am going to blame for this all is, the person who took this decision to held this series in India. Doesn't he know security threats are high in India for players?

Only a few people are being drama queens. I dont see any complaints from Australians, English, Sri Lankans etc.

Only a few people are being drama queens. I dont see any complaints from Australians, English, Sri Lankans etc.
Correct, even the South Africans continued the serious after a hickup in odis... Afghanistan hav threat in India is the best comedy...

Australia even pulled out of u-19 world cup dont even complaint to play in India..

NZ, SA, AUS, ENG, SL even BD never complain to play in India only one bunch of losers cry a river even after sending 100+ athlete's to play in India... Cry babys....rofl

This is all scare mongering, nothing will happen but if it does, its just a part of life. We have stupid people everywhere and we can't stop enjoying life and living normal because of them. Let they party begin and hope to see some good cricket. :tup:

All I can say is, I hope the Pakistanis stick to their words and don't show up lol

The Kolkata Cricket Association (KCA) also reportedly informed the media that tanks will also be provided at the premise of the Eden Gardens in order to ensure a peaceful World T20.

WTF Tanks? And Indian posters here want us to believe oh there is nothing wrong with our country. It seems like they have issues with Muslim countries teams only.

such a stupid thread ...op must be given title of trollmaster

its so funny to see these pakistanies turning pak vs india matter into hindu vs muslims.

Back
Top Bottom