What's new

Pakistan Army's VT-4 Main Battle Tank | Updates & Discussions

Am sure you don't what happened to VT4 engine during its trial in the desert. You'll be surprised.
Like the insider info you all brag? :lol:

I have 100% trust for my Chinese scientist and project manager for VT-4 project.

Are you stupid ? Coz i believe you are.

Where in the hell did i write China as some backward country ? This is a Tank thread, We are talking of procurement.

Why always you think of everyone as offensive?

I admire China and I need not to prove that to you kid. Take some time off to give yourself inner peace coz you have lost yourself.

I am simply doubting this procurement.

If this was J-20, I would be hell mad to hear of this news even if it was a rumor.
My comment is not targeting you if you didnt think this way. I apologise but if you have time, flip back much earlier of this thread and see what is the stigma I talk about when regards to Chinese tank development. It is a trend which exist even now. Just the disappointment display by some, more or less confirmed what I mention.

Like the insider info you all brag? :lol:

I have 100% trust for my Chinese scientist and project manager for VT-4 project.

Hold your horses dear. There are people here who do have first hand knowledge AND who are first hand witnesses as well.

No one is doubting Chinese personal or technology. If we were having doubt, Pakistan would not have been testing VT4 in the first place.

My comment is not targeting you if you didnt think this way. I apologise but if you have time, flip back much earlier of this thread and see what is the stigma I talk about when regards to Chinese tank development. It is a trend which exist even now. Just the disappointment display by some, more or less confirmed what I mention.
Just to let you know,

Chinese weapons industry is local requirements oriented. Hence why China doesn’t promote its stuff at the required level to sell them as they know that their terrain/weather/mission requirements are quite different to many possible customers.

What happened to VT-4, Was maybe a result if this orientation. Off course, There is always a room for improvement. You should instead feel proud to see your weapons failed in testing than at battlefield.
Coz the experience of testing gives you the exact knowledge you need to avoid accidents during war.

Why not make a bet! If the buyer of the tanks is Pakistan, you cease your account. If the tank is not for Pakistan. I cease mine! How?

I told you long ago (2-3years) VT-4 will won. The spec of VT-4 beats T-84 Oplot , T-90S or whatever.

Its a tank PA cannot refuse. But then some told me they have insider info, very reliable... Blah Blah Blah. PA will not pick VT-4 becos its no good. lol.
VT-4 was chosen because of the economics. T-84 outperformed VT-4 in all aspects.

Hold your horses dear. There are people here who do have first hand knowledge AND who are first hand witnesses as well.

No one is doubting Chinese personal or technology. If we were having doubt, Pakistan would not have been testing VT4 in the first place.
Hazrat,

He used to be a good contributor, but fell victim to Anti China trolls from elsewhere and hence his overall approach to anyone is to feel offensive even the smallest statements.

VT-4 was chosen because of the economics. T-84 outperformed VT-4 in all aspects.

A clear fact.

:lol: See! I told you. Purely emotional outburst.

To your surprised VT-4 cost more than T-90S and T-84 oplot. You can check with Royal Thai Army. :enjoy:

No dear, nothing emotional in that. But that's the way it happened.

:lol:
To your surprised VT-4 cost more than T-90S and T-84 oplot. You can check with Royal Thai Army. :enjoy:

It's not just cost of the task itself. We have to look at other things as well, such as ease of getting spares, near vicinity of support bases and factories, output capacity of Chinese factories etc.

As a whole, with all these considerations, and economic as well, VT4 suits us.

Exactly Sir. Key board warriors get emotional and start throwing fits on PDF. We can go on lengths discussing fancy toys but the reality on ground is really different.

Manstien speaks well. Someone is high on their nationalist horse.
Why insult a tank your arm forces going to get? Are you insulting your owned armed forces wisdom too?

Nothing to do with nationalist but fact. See how many members try to downplay the purchase and claim non sophistication of this tank. The reason to buy is purely economical with not spec merit....

Really? Prove it.

I wish I could post here the pics I have , showing the VT4, with its engine being pulled out by a Chinese team which was specially flown in once this thing happened. But of course, it all went well after that.

As @StormBreaker said, you should be proud of it. It might have given VT4 more immunity against our desert conditions since it was really tested there.

But then, not everyone here carries a hyperlink to prove whatever he's saying. I'm sure you also understand that since we do have real professionals here on this forum, it's already a great thing that they are giving the REAL info here. But they cannot be expected to reveal the source.

Rest, it's your own choice. No one is forcing you to believe anything.

Let's move on.

Exactly Sir. Key board warriors get emotional and start throwing fits on PDF. We can go on lengths discussing fancy toys but the reality on ground is really different.
Emotional? I see more emotional display by you all when the news broke out with continue denial of the selection of this tank and its merit.

Why insult a tank your arm forces going to get? Are you insulting your owned armed forces wisdom too? ..

As a whole, with all these considerations, and economic as well, VT4 suits us.
This is what I wrote dear.

@Beast

Brother, let's move on with the topic. We are here to discuss VT4 tank , not the members, their sources, their character or their beliefs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom