What's new

Pakistan Army's VT-4 Main Battle Tank | Updates & Discussions

That no VT-4 is coming?
The buyer is Pakistan.
微信图片_20200427190600.jpg

I think this whatever you website article you pasted, They in turn might have heard this rumor and then posted it as they saw many others posting the same thing without verifying. So still, This doesn’t prove

That no VT-4 is coming?
Maybe he means that VT-4 is coming and those not in favor will be disappointed.

Be optimistic bro :-)

I think this whatever you website article you pasted, They in turn might have heard this rumor and then posted it as they saw many others posting the same thing without verifying. So still, This doesn’t prove

You can trust this guy as he is working in the industry, he is also the most renown guy on armor related topics in Chinese social media.

Why not make a bet! If the buyer of the tanks is Pakistan, you cease your account. If the tank is not for Pakistan. I cease mine! How?

Some will be dissappointed.
I told you long ago (2-3years) VT-4 will won. The spec of VT-4 beats T-84 Oplot , T-90S or whatever.

Its a tank PA cannot refuse. But then some told me they have insider info, very reliable... Blah Blah Blah. PA will not pick VT-4 becos its no good. lol.

how is VT4 matched upto South korean, german or russian fourth gen tanks?

Note: t-90 is not a fourth gen tank.
It beats them all.

First shot hit probability, armour penetration, mobility, armour protection, data info sharing and ease of handling it.

First it were Upgraded T55s and than VT-4. LOL

We need AK-1s and AK-2s in numbers plz. Upgrade all T69s to AZ
No matter how u upgrade a T-55, it still a T-55. PA needs something revolution to counter India.

It beats them all.

First shot hit probability, armour penetration, mobility, armour protection, data info sharing and ease of handling it.

No matter how u upgrade a T-55, it still a T-55. PA needs something revolution to counter India.
T-55 news if true, were meant for FC, on our western / afghan border.

You can trust this guy as he is working in the industry, he is also the most renown guy on armor related topics in Chinese social media.
Thanks for the info, However, He might be right, Or could be wrong as well. Usually people like them are specialized into specific sorts of info, Sometimes they add variety to their posts and content by adding others pieces as well, What if this one is someone else’s but just for variety. Although you might be right as well.
Why not make a bet! If the buyer of the tanks is Pakistan, you cease your account. If the tank is not for Pakistan. I cease mine! How?

I told you long ago (2-3years) VT-4 will won. The spec of VT-4 beats T-84 Oplot , T-90S or whatever.

Its a tank PA cannot refuse. But then some told me they have insider info, very reliable... Blah Blah Blah. PA will not pick VT-4 becos its no good. lol.
I wouldn’t cease my account but can try to make your account pink, How about that :lol::lol: ?

Back
Top Bottom