What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

By the way now we have given USA the peace deal it wanted we should try to get our 12 Zulus and also engines for T 129 released, and even better if we can get two squadrons of F-16 BLOCK 70.
More than that IA we will get all we want its best thing happened to US in last 19yrs in Afghanistan.

Last edited:
By the way now we have given USA the peace deal it wanted we should try to get our 12 Zulus and also engines for T 129 released, and even better if we can get two squadrons of F-16 BLOCK 70.
Wwe can try but the US interests are served so why should it strengthen our hands? With US we should always get the stuff we want first and then comply with its wishes later. However I felt the peace accord was more in our interest as well as the US.
NOW that we have let it out of the trap why should it comply with our requests and strengthen us against its strategic ally? So what happens now will prove where we stand and more importantly how sincere the US is towards India.
A

So basically now that Turkey and Russia find themselves on the opposing sides again, its quiet likely the S-400 purchase might not go through, hence resolving the issue between them and the US, hence F-35 back online for them, and T-129 and engines and other such issues back on track for us.

Sir as far as F-35 Program is concerned there are almost 0% chances of Turkish being asked to join the program & manufacture components. Furthermore as far as LHTEC T800 Engines are concerned things are heading in that way considering Pak-US current relations situation along-with Turkey in tangle with Russia regarding Syria. Let's see how it goes.

There is another possibility also in near future.
Pak may opt. Z10ME from China, as a stop gap, and wait for ATAK2 Variant to come up with local Turkish engine, instead of basic ATAK (t129) variant.

No. We have refused Mi28.

I guess the picture will be clear after July when fate of T129 will finalize.
Any particular reason MI-28(NE/Havoc) were refused? Not meeting requirements, price tag?

Wwe can try but the US interests are served so why should it strengthen our hands? With US we should always get the stuff we want first and then comply with its wishes later. However I felt the peace accord was more in our interest as well as the US.
NOW that we have let it out of the trap why should it comply with our requests and strengthen us against its strategic ally? So what happens now will prove where we stand and more importantly how sincere the US is towards India.
A
Right. Pakistan has already delivered to US demands at Zero cost to US. So no quid pro quo from US side. No surprises there.

It is said that "Coming soon" without any details but still.... and a nice picture.

88183218_2585582771764124_8033759262293360640_n.jpg

Don't get your hopes high. Purchase of T-129 would always mean they're prone to sanctions. Z-10 is safer route for Pakistan. Chinese tech. is fast improving and will soon reach Western standards.

Back
Top Bottom