What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

OR get ready to pay for 15 AH1 Zs to get the machine.
Well, let us see, after this Afghan resolution, there may be a TiT change of mind, but given how much he wants to keep monies near his nuts, until there is a change in administration there will be nothing in near future.

As we have noted, any new projects or procurements must be ITAR free; fortunately during the past 60s/70s our leadership had seen the clouds and forced massive localisation. This is the only route and it will happen but there needs to be a willingness at the top echelons starting with laying the foundations for a good economy, parallel industries (note - NOT run by blockhead appointees but by technical and business leaderships; keep the blockheads as clients ONLY).

I don't think what Turkey done with ew and UAV to saa will work out same with India they are much more advanced than SAA also after Feb 27 they ramped up their ad much more ,if am correct India lack armed UACV which Pakistan already posses but India also have land based Ew system called samykuta so Pakistan can employ TAF tactics after successful SEAD op by paf fighter not with UCAV
Have the Russians got less capabilities than the Indians??? Of course UAVs will get into the theater after the PAF achieves air domination. If IAF is beaten in the first round they are gone for a couple of downed aircrafts induces a “ Fear of God” into their hearts...

The only reason we choose the Atak over z10 was the performance of the American engine in high altitude and Intense environments, why do people here think that the Turkish engine will be able to match that?, Chinese are well ahead of the Turks in engine manufacturing n still they cannot match Yankee engines, without these engines, Z10 is a much better option.

It is better to buy AH-1Z rather T-129.
this is the best option it will also convince USA to release remaining 12+3 Ah-1z,
2nd PAA already have very vast experience in cobras.

are we gonna get something ? anything ? ask Italy if we can get some kind of attack heli from them .
its been 5 years, first Ah-1Z, thn Z-10, thn Atak, thn again Z-10ME .

We should replace our aging fleet with the combo of Chinese and Turkish. Pakistan should induct immediately 15 to 20 Z-10ME for urgent need and transfer of burden from Cobras and the rest T-129 from Turkey.

are we gonna get something ? anything ? ask Italy if we can get some kind of attack heli from them .
its been 5 years, first Ah-1Z, thn Z-10, thn Atak, thn again Z-10ME .
Not a bad idea. They may be able to give some A-129 out of their old stock. Then, one could gradually bring in T-129s.

I am sure, this year final line action will be set for acquisition of Attack Helicopters.
Whether on track will see the way to home or new contract will pave the way for new type to join PAA

Mi28/Ka52/Mi35with advance sensors and weapons package instead of Chinese junk.
Its Actually Russian Junk we all saw what their Advanced sensors did last Feb. And Russian Hardware is too maintenance intensive and Russians try to get as much benefit from it as they can.

With Z-10 we get to have a freedom to mate any Weapon we wish with it. From local Manufacturing to 3 figure fleet size. And they could be replaced easily in the times of War from Chinese Stocks.

Back
Top Bottom