What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

EG8KJVAWwAIht5S
Procedurement of pakistani t129 started?

WOW, great news my Turkish bro if its true keep it up...:enjoy:

Last edited:
They are using it to replace their black hawk engines
No, you're giving false information.

Under the scope of H-70 / T-70(new gen blackhawks): T700-TEI-701D turboshaft engine is produced under GE license. https://www.tei.com.tr/detay/turkish-utility-helicopter-program-tuhp2

Project that are being mentioned above, completly different program which is being developed for Turkey's indigenous helicopter programs. Also known as TS1400 and being developed for Atak-2 and 12t MTOW utulity helicopter program. https://www.tei.com.tr/detay/projects/turbosaft-motor-gelistirme-projesi

wow its news for me sir can you shear more info of that choppers ?
T0 still not established. Re-Export License still stuck with the US DoD for Pakistani T-129s. During the Tender Turks had committed that the American Engine would not become an issue. However till date, T0 has not been established. We won't be seeing ATAKs in Pakistani skies soon. Otherwise as per the Contract the Turks had to Divert the first four Helis from their Own Production line to PAA which were to be used for Training and familiarisation by their Pakistani Counterparts.

T0 still not established. Re-Export License still stuck with the US DoD for Pakistani T-129s. During the Tender Turks had committed that the American Engine would not become an issue. However till date, T0 has not been established. We won't be seeing ATAKs in Pakistani skies soon. Otherwise as per the Contract the Turks had to Divert the first four Helis from their Own Production line to PAA which were to be used for Training and familiarisation by their Pakistani Counterparts.
Then lets go back to our best buddy

I don't know, brother. This issue is also a bit related to the engine import problem. As you know, the US has threatened to block importing LHTEC engines into Pakistan. As far as I know Pakistan solved the problem. In this case, we can foresee the range 2020-2021 for initial deliveries.

But I want to repeat this: Pakistan's first two helicopters are currently in production line.
Sir it means that if production is started so one or another way the engine issue is resolved.

Back
Top Bottom