What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

Yes but none requires gunships like rooivalk. Nigeria is a basket case - they had to recruit ex. SANDF retired members to flush out Boko haram. Completely incapable.

Tbh,dedicated AHs are overkill for our BH/AQIS/rebels and various other raggedy rebels but there are anti armour demands in Africa-like I said some nation states especially in our region act like bandits. Fyi,our neighbour Museveni has gone to war at one time or other with the DRC,Rwanda,S Sudan and even the CAR with conventional mech forces,such as they are.

Tbh,dedicated AHs are overkill for our BH/AQIS/rebels and various other raggedy rebels but there are anti armour demands in Africa-like I said some nation states especially in our region act like bandits. Fyi,our neighbour Museveni has gone to war at one time or other with the DRC,Rwanda,S Sudan and even the CAR with conventional mech forces,such as they are.
ndiyo rafiki. museveni ni chafu sana, ana fanya kelele mingisana.
Our continent is blessed with shenzi leaders of epic proportions.

Pakistan's first 2 helicopters are currently in the production line of TAI. In the first plan, 2020 was determined for ex-factory tests.
wow its news for me sir can you shear more info of that choppers ?

Expected date of delivery?
I don't know, brother. This issue is also a bit related to the engine import problem. As you know, the US has threatened to block importing LHTEC engines into Pakistan. As far as I know Pakistan solved the problem. In this case, we can foresee the range 2020-2021 for initial deliveries.

But I want to repeat this: Pakistan's first two helicopters are currently in production line.

I don't know, brother. This issue is also a bit related to the engine import problem. As you know, the US has threatened to block importing LHTEC engines into Pakistan. As far as I know Pakistan solved the problem. In this case, we can foresee the range 2020-2021 for initial deliveries.

But I want to repeat this: Pakistan's first two helicopters are currently in production line.
Which helicopters??? Are you talking about T-129??

That's great news.

So just a fuselage w/o engine

With current sanctions now further delays Turkey is trying to build an itar free products now but not sure how long before gets one

So just a fuselage w/o engine

With current sanctions now further delays Turkey is trying to build an itar free products now but not sure how long before gets one
The option to do final assembly at PAC was always there, they might just activate it now. So, Pakistan will buy the LHTEC engines directly from the US/UK and, in turn, install them to the T129s locally.

EG8KJVAWwAIht5S

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom