What's new

Pakistan Army's Equipment Confirmed 100% REAL

The Pak Army Weapons:
Pak army has the latest weapons and equipment that are most suitable for the territan of Islamic Republic Of Pakistan. So Here is A list of Equipment and other stuff I could cover
WEAPONS:
Assualt Rifles
Steyr AUG
FN F2000
C7 and C8 Rifle
Colt Commando
M16: A1,A3 and A4 variants
M4 Carbine : SOMPMOD Block I and Block II (Block II awaiting delivery)
FAMAS (Limited in use)
AKM
HK416
STG44
AK 103
Type 56
AK 101
AKS74U
TYPE 95
SMG:
MP5
MP5k
FNP90
Vector
LMG:
FN Minmini
FN MAG
MG3
RPD
RPK 74
M1919
M60
BAR
Heavy MG:
PKP
M2 Browing
DHSkM
Sniper Rifle:
M82 Barret
Steyr SSG 69
Artic Inter-national Warfare
Kar98k
HK417
HK PSG1
M1 Garand
Grenade Launcher:
MK19 Grenade Launcher
M203 Grenade Launcher
M230 Grenade Launcher (To be Supplied)
M79 Thumper

Launchers:
RPG-7
RPG-29
M72 LAW
Carl Gustav Recoilless Rifle
Javelin
Stinger
Mirstal
Redeye
Bofors
SA-7 grail
SMAW
Pistols:
Tokarev
Makarov
HK P7
Cz75
Desert Eagle
SNW Model 29 (Revolver)
Steyr M9A1
Beretta M9
M1911
HK USP
Machine pistols:
Skorpion
Mac10
Glock
APS
TMP
FMG9
Berreta M93 Raffica
P2000
Battle Rifle:
G3
FNFAL
M14
SKS with bayonet flip
Shotguns:
Berreta M4
Remigton 870
Striker KS23
KSG12
Spas 12
Mosberg 500
MK3A1
Aa12( Awaiting orders)
Usas-12
Ithaca Model 37 Stakeout

That was all I could get.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

I posted the list again please do not delete it mods, I'll be grateful:pakistan:

I failed to see mention of missed out G-3, standard PA rifle. May be it is included under a different name?

While I understand that one needs different type of rifles for different use. But so many different types must be a nightmare for the logistics and maintenance crews. Won’t it be simpler if the types were streamlined to say 3 or 4 instead of the14 listed here? Also I see a lot of 5.56mm weapons whereas I thought 7.62 is the standard calibre.

You mentioned AKM. Does WOF produce this improved version of the AK47. SA-7 is known as Anza in Pakistan. TOW & Cobra are also ommitted.

The above list does not have a category BATTLE RIFLE where the G-3 lies

there is a Kar98 k in there, a WWII rifle!!!

Sir this list include weapons we does not posses there is a serious mistake in the list so kindly review it senior members

Cobra is a chopper bro and TOW is heavy exlposive plus I like keeping things in revelant list ,and it ain't handheld, Only Allah knows how Pakistan can afford this budget
AKM= Improved variant of the original Klashinkov layout.
LOL True mantainience crew must have gone mad!

I found more weapons tooo:
Tuarus Raging bull
Saiga 12k
Sig 500
Sig P226
Browing - Hi power
Taurus PT92
That's all.

we know it since last 10 years dear thanks for repost no one think ww1 or ww2 equipped pak army all we think is they are best in exersizes and training but failed to do something on western borders
Actually flying things fall in the jurisdiction of PAF.

Actually flying things fall in the jurisdiction of PAF.

something here called joint chief of staff and one more bloody word is ARMY AIR DEFENSE .:meeting:

if its not there job then remove these names from list
Stinger
Mirstal
Redeye
Bofors
SA-7 grail

something here called joint chief of staff and one more bloody word is ARMY AIR DEFENSE .:meeting:

if its not there job then remove these names from list
Stinger
Mirstal
Redeye
Bofors
SA-7 grail

I am guessing you are practically unaware of the difference between state of war and state of Peace.You don't put an oerlikon on a mountain watch post.In case you are forgetting till now all of the army's deployment and defense was Indian centric and army possibly did not have any RCG battalion deployed on that part of the border because we did not have any apparent aerial threat from the border,just the way we don't have any significant deployment on the Chinese border.
If you may recall the Russian Afghan War then the same type of incidents used to take place on the same border but the Army did not retaliate with an iron hand because it then we would have been DIRECTLY dragged into a war we were reluctant to be a part of.You think the soldiers we lost on the border were idiots.The had selfless motives and were sacrificing their today for your tomorrow.
At least don't make their sacrifices useless by taking such cheap shots on the PA.PA has always played a pivotal part in the defense of our state and you know it bewter than me.

I am guessing you are practically unaware of the difference between state of war and state of Peace.You don't put an oerlikon on a mountain watch post.In case you are forgetting till now all of the army's deployment and defense was Indian centric and army possibly did not have any RCG battalion deployed on that part of the border because we did not have any apparent aerial threat from the border,just the way we don't have any significant deployment on the Chinese border.
If you may recall the Russian Afghan War then the same type of incidents used to take place on the same border but the Army did not retaliate with an iron hand because it then we would have been DIRECTLY dragged into a war we were reluctant to be a part of.You think the soldiers we lost on the border were idiots.The had selfless motives and were sacrificing their today for your tomorrow.
At least don't make their sacrifices useless by taking such cheap shots on the PA.PA has always played a pivotal part in the defense of our state and you know it bewter than me.

yes we are totally unaware of any thing dear you are 100% right . only defenders of pakistan and there hardcore fans know every thing . i accept we are uneducated poor citizens and fools . we are asking for defend us those whome already sold us already .

few words on situation of us

Wafa ke bhes main ik bewafa ne loot liya

qaraar dil ka har ik ada ne loot liya

humy ab or kisi rahzaan ka khouf nhi

hum hi wo log hain jinheen rehnuma ne loot liye

:angel: always cook story of war time peace time -orders from gellani- zardari . fear of war. economy situation .and hide behind civil gov .

its far better for me to remove this dirty cover of hardcore fan of useless forces and face what reality is .:tup:

Cobra is a chopper bro and TOW is heavy exlposive plus I like keeping things in revelant list ,and it ain't handheld, Only Allah knows how Pakistan can afford this budget
AKM= Improved variant of the original Klashinkov layout.
LOL True mantainience crew must have gone mad!

I am referring to COBRA anti-tank missile which I know for fact was with the PA as it was used in 1971 war. TOW is not an explosive but another wire guided anti-tank missile which PA has in its armoury.

You have included Javelin and SMAW in your list. I am no expert but SMAW is an Israeli anti-armour rocket launcher. Unless it came via China, can’t see how it ended up with PA. Javelin happens to be an advanced US anti-tank missile. I wasn’t aware that US sold it to Pakistan.

Redeye SAM is an old weapon and was withdrawn from US arsenal when Stinger came on the scene. Don't think PA ever bought this system.

I would humbly request you to kindly recheck with your sources for the veracity of information.

yes we are totally unaware of any thing dear you are 100% right . only defenders of pakistan and there hardcore fans know every thing . i accept we are uneducated poor citizens and fools . we are asking for defend us those whome already sold us already .

few words on situation of us

Wafa ke bhes main ik bewafa ne loot liya

qaraar dil ka har ik ada ne loot liya

humy ab or kisi rahzaan ka khouf nhi

hum hi wo log hain jinheen rehnuma ne loot liye

:angel: always cook story of war time peace time -orders from gellani- zardari . fear of war. economy situation .and hide behind civil gov .

its far better for me to remove this dirty cover of hardcore fan of useless forces and face what reality is .:tup:
Actually the problem is with the simpleton Pakistani like you.An educated (read:rational) public does not react like this.If i may remind you Pearl Harbour.If US army failed to protect their harbour should the army had been declared a useless asset and disbanded.When indian Parliament was attacked their police and RAW should have been disbanded?Right?Pakistan is known as an ally to the NATO forces and we did not expect an attack from them just the way we dont expect an attack from China.But in the case of betrayal some damage has to be taken because you have trusted them.The attack was a case of betrayal and you know it.So ok then lets disband this worthless army and you are best aware of the consequences and the part it plays in the EXISTENCE of this country.
Your reasoning are of a 2 year old.I am pretty sure i am younger then you are but still i can easily see the big picture here but all you can do is post the wafa and bewafa crap.The army is not formed by any alien forms.It is formulated of the same blood you are a part of the same fraternity all of us swore to uphold so take this sentimental bag of tricks somewhere else because a real intellect thinks with his brain not his heart and sometimes you gotta lose some to gain some.

Sorry about the cobra missle, But I am sure the redeye is still used.

Back
Top Bottom