What's new

Pakistan Army's Equipment Confirmed 100% REAL

All the more reason to ensure that further progress takes into account these factors. Just as you say to consider the consequences of downing a US chopper, there needs to be similar consideration of the consequences of the non-military steps too.

Yes progress is welcome but minus transit aid.

But please keep in mind that any discussions about progress are bound to include transit issues as well.

Than Zardari is the right person to negotiate such issues.

Whatever equipment is .... this Army failed to deliver 1% defence to the public of Pakistan.... thats lame baseless excuse that the military is waiting for the orders @ everytime lol choor ghar may ghuns kar ***** *** ki eek kardain aur ham wait kareengay kay order ayega tu ham kuch kareengay lol what a ****! useless equipment ... people damn care about what equipment and useless training of this Army.... what Pakistani people knw is... ZERO % performance of this Army from past 10 Years!

Whatever equipment is .... this Army failed to deliver 1% defence to the public of Pakistan.... thats lame baseless excuse that the military is waiting for the orders @ everytime lol choor ghar may ghuns kar ***** *** ki eek kardain aur ham wait kareengay kay order ayega tu ham kuch kareengay lol what a ****! useless equipment ... people damn care about what equipment and useless training of this Army.... what Pakistani people knw is... ZERO % performance of this Army in past 10 Years!

still you gotta believe in them man. atleast they are there. without those nukes and the armed forces,your nation would have been a Swiss cheese by now.

i think all of PNSC will set the tone for further negotiations, not just the President.

the PNSC has fallen short of making concrete recommendations on the way forward. maybe they are 'incapable' of making such strategic decisions!

still you gotta believe in them man. atleast they are there. without those nukes and the armed forces,your nation would have been a Swiss cheese by now.

"Better to die once rather than dying everyday" - with no respect with no moral!

The Pak Army Weapons:
Pak army has the latest weapons and equipment that are most suitable for the territan of Islamic Republic Of Pakistan. So Here is A list of Equipment and other stuff I could cover
WEAPONS:
Assualt Rifles
Steyr AUG
FN F2000
C7 and C8 Rifle
Colt Commando
M16: A1,A3 and A4 variants
M4 Carbine : SOMPMOD Block I and Block II (Block II awaiting delivery)
FAMAS (Limited in use)
AKM
HK416
STG44
AK 103
Type 56
AK 101
AKS74U
TYPE 95
SMG:
MP5
MP5k
FNP90
Vector
LMG:
FN Minmini
FN MAG
MG3
RPD
RPK 74
M1919
M60
BAR
Heavy MG:
PKP
M2 Browing
DHSkM
Sniper Rifle:
M82 Barret
Steyr SSG 69
Artic Inter-national Warfare
Kar98k
HK417
HK PSG1
M1 Garand
Grenade Launcher:
MK19 Grenade Launcher
M203 Grenade Launcher
M230 Grenade Launcher (To be Supplied)
M79 Thumper

Launchers:
RPG-7
RPG-29
M72 LAW
Carl Gustav Recoilless Rifle
Javelin
Stinger
Mirstal
Redeye
Bofors
SA-7 grail
SMAW
Pistols:
Tokarev
Makarov
HK P7
Cz75
Desert Eagle
SNW Model 29 (Revolver)
Steyr M9A1
Beretta M9
M1911
HK USP
Machine pistols:
Skorpion
Mac10
Glock
APS
TMP
FMG9
Berreta M93 Raffica
P2000
Battle Rifle:
G3
FNFAL
M14
SKS with bayonet flip
Shotguns:
Berreta M4
Remigton 870
Striker KS23
KSG12
Spas 12
Mosberg 500
MK3A1
Aa12( Awaiting orders)
Usas-12
Ithaca Model 37 Stakeout

That was all I could get.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

I posted the list again please do not delete it mods, I'll be grateful:pakistan:

U forgot Sig rifles,Milkor,chinese grenade launcher(forgot its name),a few sniper rifles,G-36C is under testing,PK-08,dragonov...etc etc... good list though.

when did Pakistan have Carl Gustav Recoilless Rifle and Javelin?????????????????????????//

when did Pakistan have Carl Gustav Recoilless Rifle and Javelin?????????????????????????//

even if they have them carl and javelin what they will do ? they have missile nukes 540 fighters 600.000 solders and they do nothing when pakistanis being killed so ? they no need javelin or CARL but ghaerat ki goli :lol:

but same force after again and again get losses never deploy some effective weapons there for counter it next time . am i right sir? being killed by apache and use on MG against apachi ? what i call it we have no weapons left? even Lebanese hizbullah doing better then then us in this case .

Either you are a staunch anti Pakistan or lack meaningful mature thinking capabilities based on real world ground facts.

Either you are a staunch anti Pakistan or lack meaningful mature thinking capabilities based on real world ground facts.

don't play with words . mature thinking means stay cool when your country bombed? mature thinking mean just keep quit when children women elders of your country killed by hostiles ? its not mature thoughts its beghrats thoughts .yes i am anti pakistan forces now because these forces are useless bunch of some scared guys nothing more . FYI few minutes before more 9 pakistanis killed by drone so congs to you mature guys .

Back
Top Bottom