What's new

Pakistan Army Victory In Kargil War 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't watch much bollywood movies ...

my line Manager is Hindu and I am in Karachi :D

Its not about hindu muslim its about nationalism....
chal jhutha,,,
if this is the case, and Pakistan is really filled with nationalists like you, Pakistan can shine in near future... BUT they are more like HS than the likes of you.... beware

1948 was victory.

Than 1965 debacle was made a victory.
now Kargil debacle is made a victory. Soon we shall see 1971 was actually a victory by Pakistani media.

chal jhutha,,,
if this is the case, and Pakistan is really filled with nationalists like you, Pakistan can shine in near future... BUT they are more like HS than the likes of you.... beware
Indian movies have a lot of beautiful actresses. Are such beautiful women abundantly found in Bharat? or the actresses are some exceptional women?

This Thread is just another proof that common Pakistanis differ little between Terrorists,Soldiers and Mercenaries..actually why should they when their own country does little to differ..

In every war,Pakistan used their "Irregulars/Terrorists"..

In 1948..

0.jpg

in 1965...

SSG and Gibraltar Force(40000+ specially trained irregulars) posed as "Kashmiri Rebels"..meanwhile Kashmir Villagers spanked their @r$3 pretty neatly..

1965ssg1.jpg

in 1971,It was Al Badr,Al Shams,Razakars and others,who actually committed Mass Murders along with Pakistan Army..

and in 1999,it was NLI and other irregulars..but the thing is,when a country doesn't acknowledge their Regulars and irregulars from time to time,that makes them "Mercenary"..Can't believe that their "Brain Washing factory" is so strong that even after getting failed each and every occasion,they do recruit thousands of these sorry b!tch3$ to wage war against India,Afghanistan and Iran along with export to other nations..

Last edited:
Our army was victorious but the political leadership was otherwise. The vice versa was the end result with Bharat. They had a competent politician like Mr. Vajpayee.

army victory of what???? capturing emptied posts without fight or recapturing occupied hilly posts???? obviously when you have posts in hill top.. you can cause more damage ... but IA captured almost all occupied posts... it was your army denied involvement in the beginning. .. that stupid bravado pushed pak isolated. .. no matter how hard you try to pretend.. that's a stupid attempt...

This Thread is just another proof that common Pakistanis differ little between Terrorists,Soldiers and Mercenaries..actually why should they when their own country does little to differ..

In every war,Pakistan used their "Irregulars/Terrorists"..

In 1948..

0.jpg

in 1965...

SSG and Gibraltar Force(40000+ specially trained irregulars) posed as "Kashmiri Rebels"..meanwhile Kashmir Villagers spanked their @r$3 pretty neatly..

1965ssg1.jpg

in 1971,It was Al Badr,Al Shams,Razakars and others,who actually committed Mass Murders along with Pakistan Army..

Bangladesh_genocide_1971.jpg

and in 1999,it was NLI and other irregulars..but the thing is,when a country doesn't acknowledge their Regulars and irregulars from time to time,that makes them "Mercenary"..Can't believe that their "Brain Washing factory" is so strong that even after getting failed each and every occasion,they do recruit thousands of these sorry b!tch3$ to wage war against India,Afghanistan and Iran along with export to other nations..
@TaimiKhan
Posting dead bodies not allowed?

Indian movies have a lot of beautiful actresses. Are such beautiful women abundantly found in Bharat? or the actresses are some exceptional women?
Well frankly speaking, in total population of 1.25 billion (that's huge), you can always find such beauties, and so in Pakistan (after all Pakistan is in Indian subcontinent)... Specially girls from Delhi are really something,. and you can call them exceptional, all of them...

We know we won . nawaz mess up the things thats why Musharaf kick his butt and nobody give a damn about it actually people was happy when nawaz leave for KSA.

I need not tell what Pakistan is doing in Baluchistan. You people know what exactly you people are doing in Baluchistan through the boarders of Afghanistan. I would like to know also what you people have been doing in the East Punjab and many other places where separatist movements are going on. I shall highly appreciate your input of some knowledge on the separatist movements of Bharat.

See buddy the answer is simple you cannot wage a proxy war in Kashmir and ask us to sit quietly and watch. It was your motto "To bleed India by a thousand cuts" If you can do so then even we can too its as simple as that.

So you cant claim to be the victim you have also done your share of the deal. There cannot be a rection with out an equal and opposite action newtons third law.

Well frankly speaking, in total population of 1.25 billion (that's huge), you can always find such beauties, and so in Pakistan (after all Pakistan is in Indian subcontinent)... Specially girls from Delhi are really something,. and you can call them exceptional, all of them...

Nothing special to be honest.

Bongs and some south Indian chicks have them beat most days of the year. Maharashtrian babes too, feature for feature.

Delhi chicks have the height and some physical traits and the fair complexion. But a lot of them are large boned and not greatly delicate of facial bone structure.

I hasten to add that this is only my personal opinion of course.

army victory of what???? capturing emptied posts without fight or recapturing occupied hilly posts???? obviously when you have posts in hill top.. you can cause more damage ... but IA captured almost all occupied posts... it was your army denied involvement in the beginning. .. that stupid bravado pushed pak isolated. .. no matter how hard you try to pretend.. that's a stupid attempt...
No gentleman no, there was a very fierce fighting. In those days, I watched your own ZEE TV . They showed countless dead bodies of Bharati soldiers.

chal jhutha,,,

Na ... Seriously ... My Line Manager is a Hindu and Certified Information Systems Auditor :P deserving though

No gentleman no, there was a very fierce fighting. In those days, I watched your own ZEE TV . They showed countless dead bodies of Bharati soldiers.
Forget zee tv... i am ready to share graphic and dead pics of pakistanis ...do u agree ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom