What's new

Pakistan Army Victory In Kargil War 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
See buddy the answer is simple you cannot wage a proxy war in Kashmir and ask us to sit quietly and watch. It was your motto "To bleed India by a thousand cuts" If you can do so then even we can too its as simple as that.

So you cant claim to be the victim you have also done your share of the deal. There cannot be a rection with out an equal and opposite action newtons third law.
Who really started up this tit for tat game in this region?. Indira Gandhi initiated this game in the former East Pakistan. It is natural to expect both sides to play these games. She was killed in a episode of the same tit for tat game.

Forget zee tv... i am ready to share graphic and dead pics of pakistanis ...do u agree ?
Yes, the soldiers were killed on both sides. The thing to understand is who really lost more. Whose PM had to appeal to Mr. Clinton for intervention.

Nothing special to be honest.

Bongs and some south Indian chicks have them beat most days of the year.

Delhi chicks have the height and some physical traits and the fair complexion. But a lot of them are large boned and not greatly delicate of facial bone structure.

I hasten to add that this is only my personal opinion of course.
wow, very deep observation... however, in these matters I am not that good you know, I only admire beauty,,, well yes s. Indian girls including West bengali girls are something else, i also like Pakistani girls like mawra hocane...

do it and get banned...
give me your email id ...they are very unique ....some of them clicked by my cousin who faught in kargil .... sikh light infanry

Who really started up this tit for tat game in this region?. Indira Gandhi initiated this game in the former East Pakistan. It is natural to expect both sides to play these games. She was killed in a episode of the same tit for tat game.

Yes, the soldiers were killed on both sides. The thing to understand is who really lost more. Whose PM had to appeal to Mr. Clinton for intervention.
Nawaz was so afraid,that he crashed in us on 4th of july

give me your email id ...they are very unique ....some of them clicked by my cousin who faught in kargil .... sikh light infanry

Nawaz was so afraid,that he crashed in us on 4th of july

I can send you some pics of your soldiers rotting to death. Please give me your email. My uncle truly served in Kargil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom