What's new

Pakistan Army Victory In Kargil War 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why our people didn't have camera ...... see Indians captured the pics of our soldiers and we don't captured one snap. .....

Yellow nli dress? Lol wth??
Anyways,u are a stupid troll that i dont bother with. Reza sheza whatever.

Who really started up this tit for tat game in this region?. Indira Gandhi initiated this game in the former East Pakistan. It is natural to expect both sides to play these games. She was killed in a episode of the same tit for tat game.

Yes, the soldiers were killed on both sides. The thing to understand is who really lost more. Whose PM had to appeal to Mr. Clinton for intervention.

Pakistan was the sole reason for 1971 East Pakistan buddy you really need to understand the root cause and learn from it.

Its just like 1962 when India China war happen many of my country men still think China back stabbed us but when we look closely it was India's aggressive and foolish forward policy which was the cause and still many blame China.
In the same way you blame India for 1971 but look closely at the root cause and you will realize the truth.

It was Pakistan's policies and its ruthless enforcement that led to 1971.

I think Indians go to sleep with their middle finger up their @$$e$ dreaming about a story they wish was true.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:lol:

lol says a looney who has no life besides 18 hours trolling on pdf.
Lolzzzzz this is the parroted line u utter each time jamwal/reza something.
Anyways, eeeekks who wud engage such foulmouthed trolls.
So iam so out of here.

Pakistan was the sole reason for 1971 East Pakistan buddy you really need to understand the root cause and learn from it.

Its just like 1962 when India China war happen many of my country men still think China back stabbed us but when we look closely it was India's aggressive and foolish forward policy which was the cause and still many blame China.
In the same way you blame India for 1971 but look closely at the root cause and you will realize the truth.

It was Pakistan's policies and its ruthless enforcement that led to 1971.
Dear Gentleman, how would you like to explain the functioning of so many separatist movements in Bharat? I appreciate your expression of knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom