What's new

Pakistan Army Victory In Kargil War 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys stop trolling, it is 16 years already.......No point in fighting over it, There are N number of threads on kargil is available here.... and every thread has the same discussion.......

Dear Gentleman, how would you like to explain the functioning of so many separatist movements in Bharat? I appreciate your expression of knowledge.
How many are there????

Its you Pakistanis who have been taught there are thousand mutinies happening in India... name some and we will tell you the facts.

The Indians have to be grateful to Nawaz Shareef for the withdrawal of Pakistani forces from Kargil. Later, poor Nawaz had to suffer from the wrath of the army for his compliance to the order of his American master Mr. Clinton. Nawaz may be a blue eyed boy of Bharat.

How many are there????

Its you Pakistanis who have been taught there are thousand mutinies happening in India... name some and we will tell you the facts.
Are you sure that there are no separatist movements in Bharat?

The Indians have to be grateful to Nawaz Shareef for the withdrawal of Pakistani forces from Kargil. Later, poor Nawaz had to suffer from the wrath of the army for his compliance to the order of his American master Mr. Clinton. Nawaz may be a blue eyed boy of Bharat.
Poor guy was made a scapegoat ... your Gernails planned poorly and dumped shit on Nawaz sharif... he had to run to US and save his azz form being bombed.

Are you sure that there are no separatist movements in Bharat?
Name a few active ones....

If India's objective was to forcefully remove Pakistani troops from held territory, then they obviously failed. Only after International intervention and pressure did Pakistan withdraw.

WTF...I thought Kargil war was fought by Mujahideens. Why credit Pak army with the victory? :o:

Btw...if it wasn't for the official surrender document, Pakistanis would have claimed victory for 1971 too.:disagree:

That's the funny part. Point 5353 is ON the ceasefire line. It was vacated by Pakistan and reoccupied only after ceasefire was declared. :omghaha:

India should have violated the LOC and taken it. But still it does not count as a defeat, as it was never an objective. :) Even today, it protrudes into the Indian side and is surrounded on 3 sides by Indian posts, including Tiger Hill. That is the reason it was a No Man's land. Pakistan took it just to save face. :) Good for them. Bad for their soldiers. In any war, they will be the first to get butchered. :(

This "we won Kargil" narrative by the Pakistanis is now going border-line(excuse the pun) insane. Yes it did point out some of India's weakness, so we acquired kits for LGB's to take out peaks. 5353 is a joke now, as we learned from our weakness at the time, and have now got standoff weapons that will take out 5353 at a push of a button. I simply feel sorry for the OP.
As for Kashmir I am from Kashmir and I puke at the thought of Pakistan touching my land with their soiled fingers.

What are the movements of Kashmir, Khalistan, Assam, Nagalim and Tripura?

pakistan lover barkha dutt who covered kargil war personally

By Barkha Dutt

Confessions of a war reporter June 2001

During the Kargil War, Barkha Dutt’s was a familiar face on the television screen, bringing live action on the Star News channel.

I had to look three times to make sure I was seeing right. Balanced on one knee, in a tiny alley behind the army’s administrative offices, I was peering through a hole in a corrugated tin sheet. At first glance, all I could see were some leaves. I looked harder and amidst all the green, there was a hint of black – it looked like a moustache. “Look again,” said the army colonel, in a tone that betrayed suppressed excitement. This time, I finally saw.

It was a head, the disembodied face of a slain soldier nailed onto a tree. “The boys got it as a gift for the brigade,” said the colonel, softly, but proudly. Before I could react, the show was over. A faded gunny bag appeared from nowhere, shrouded the soldier’s face, the brown of the bag now merging indistinguishably with the green of the leaves. Minutes later, we walked past the same tree where the three soldiers who had earlier unveiled the victory trophy were standing. From the corner of his eye, the colonel exchanged a look of shard achievement, and we moved on. We were firmly in the war zone.

Last edited:
Dear Gentleman, how would you like to explain the functioning of so many separatist movements in Bharat? I appreciate your expression of knowledge.

Here is a list of separatist movements in India as you described it its not many but few let me list them

1. Kashmir

However, despite boycott calls by separatist leaders, 2014 Jammu and Kashmir Assembly elections saw highest voters turnout in last 25 years since insurgency has erupted. It recorded more than 65% of voters turnout which was more than usual voters turnout in other state assembly elections of India. It considered as increase in faith of Kashmiri people in democratic process of India.

2. Khalistan

Indian security forces suppressed the insurgency in the early 1990s, but Sikh political groups such as the Khalsa Raj Party and SAD (A) continued to pursue an independent Khalistan through non-violent means.Pro-Khalistan organizations such as Dal Khalsa (International) are also active outside India, supported by a section of the Sikh diaspora.

3. Assam, Nagalim, Tripura

Almost all of the above are negotiating for autonomy with the government.
Source: Separatist movements of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Except for Kashmir almost all are peaceful with only few events of blood shed.

What are the movements of Kashmir, Khalistan, Assam, Nagalim and Tripura?

Kashmir: 2014 Jammu and Kashmir Assembly elections saw highest voters turnout in last 25 years since insurgency has erupted. It recorded more than 65% of voters turnout which was more than usual voters turnout in other state assembly elections of India. It considered as increase in faith of Kashmiri people in democratic proce

Khalistan: Now this movement is not an ongoing one hence it should not be considered as an active separatist movement

Asaam: In recent times the organisation has lost out its middle rung leaders after most of them were arrested.

Nagalim: 2014 General Elections of India recorded voters turnout of more than 87% in Nagaland which was highest in India.

Tripura: separatist movement lacked people's support as 2014 General elections in India recorded more than 84% voters turnout in Tripura which was one of highest in India

Anything else.

Sankarshan Thakur war reporting from kargil

img_1379.jpg

We saw only one side of the war and most stories we reported were stories told to us by Indian soldiers. A lot of what the jawans had to say mismatched with what the defence establishment thought. Accounts of how well-entrenched the intruders were, for instance; that was anathema to the government because it was handy proof it had let its guard down. Accounts, also, of how our soldiers treated intruders when they could lay their hands on them. New Delhi made quite a show of mutilation of some of its captured soldiers by Pakistanis but much the same was happening on this side. Troops of the Naga and Jat regiments told us quite plainly they had killed a few intruders they had captured alive in the heights above Drass. “It was rage, just rage,” one Naga soldier said, “They killed many of our mates, we were angry. When we got them, we butchered them.” As and when they brought bodies o f intruders back from the heights, the tied them with ropes and dragged them down. “We had enough load to carry as it was, who was going to bother carrying their bodies? Dragging them down was a favour.” There was no sense of guilt or remorse there, just plain retelling; it was as if a fire of emotion had cleansed the act of murder. [Sankarshan Thakur]

Sankarshan Thakur war reporting from kargil

View attachment 252234

We saw only one side of the war and most stories we reported were stories told to us by Indian soldiers. A lot of what the jawans had to say mismatched with what the defence establishment thought. Accounts of how well-entrenched the intruders were, for instance; that was anathema to the government because it was handy proof it had let its guard down. Accounts, also, of how our soldiers treated intruders when they could lay their hands on them. New Delhi made quite a show of mutilation of some of its captured soldiers by Pakistanis but much the same was happening on this side. Troops of the Naga and Jat regiments told us quite plainly they had killed a few intruders they had captured alive in the heights above Drass. “It was rage, just rage,” one Naga soldier said, “They killed many of our mates, we were angry. When we got them, we butchered them.” As and when they brought bodies o f intruders back from the heights, the tied them with ropes and dragged them down. “We had enough load to carry as it was, who was going to bother carrying their bodies? Dragging them down was a favour.” There was no sense of guilt or remorse there, just plain retelling; it was as if a fire of emotion had cleansed the act of murder. [Sankarshan Thakur]
It shows what moral values and character your armed forces have, you should be proud of your armed forces.

8th sikh li on tiger hill kernal sher khan was killed by this sikh battalion
sikh.jpeg

It shows what moral values and character your armed forces have, you should be proud of your armed forces.
saurabh kalia ...nothing elese

When somebody died either in war or some personal fight every thing finished, left behind only a human body which should be treated with respect.

8th sikh li on tiger hill kernal sher khan was killed by this sikh battalion
View attachment 252240

saurabh kalia ...nothing elese
We are not brag about that anyways he was killed in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom