What's new

Pakistan Army to contribute to the construction of the DAM from their Pay

As long as it doesn’t end up like the “qarz utaro, mulk sanwaro” program.

200 billion $ are in swiss bank accounts bring that money back asap.
Yar bhai ye paisa suitcase mein layien ge ya koi carton sharton lena paray ga? Ghatri chaley gi?
Ya agar Baba Farid, Data Sahab, Bhit Shah aur Abdullah shah ghazi ke mazar se kuch chadarien le chalien tu uss mein band kar le aaien ge..

Sab chaltien hain, koi paanch chay chakar lagien ge magar sab loot ke.. mera matlab hai loota howa le aayeinge.
@araz @El Sidd

Yar bhai ye paisa suitcase mein layien ge ya koi carton sharton lena paray ga? Ghatri chaley gi?
Ya agar Baba Farid, Data Sahab, Bhit Shah aur Abdullah shah ghazi ke mazar se kuch chadarien le chalien tu uss mein band kar le aaien ge..

Sab chaltien hain, koi paanch chay chakar lagien ge magar sab loot ke.. mera matlab hai loota howa le aayeinge.
@araz @El Sidd

Mere paas bohat saray purani juraaben hain. Me wo lekar ghazi sahab ka arshivaad lekar dasti dastyab milonga

the big swines who looted billion,s should be the one paying for the dam,s

mna+ mpa= 1000
are worth 100 billions
why not use the saudi model for getting money out from these basterds...
mohammad bin suliman recovered 100 billion us dollars
with any judge or jury nor any court proceding
why do ordinary pakistan has to sacrifice again n again
he cant even eat 2 meals a day

no matter how noble . CJP THINKS ....... but i am against it..

@araz @El Sidd
Yaara.
I will believe it when the gathrian and chadarain land in Pak Land and are deposited in the national exchequer. These are all tall claims. For instance you may have as a Government; to prove that this money was ill gotten gain. With the Gernail saheban getting worried that tomorrow it might be their turn as well it will be more Like"Sir chorain banda tay jail wich paa ditta eey. Paisa shaisa rehan dain." There is too much incompetence and more over my main gripe is we are again pinning our hopes on one man. A man is by nature weak and in the clutches of Pinky peerni(literally and metaphorically). Because we have put our faith in a man it is again a recipe for a disaster. Really what do you expect him to achieve? He has just surrounded himself with the same jokers who were with PML and PPP, THE SAME OPPORTUNISTIC LEECHES who have sucked the blood of this country for 70 yrs. And if he does try and do something radical how difficult is it to do away with one man. We lack a system. A system which breeds people from the grass roots and brings them to the fore, willing to work for and put their sweat and elbow greese into getting this country where it can be. So what happens if Imran Khan dies tomorrow? Who will replace him and how would the system work. I hate jabba the hut Hussain but the one good thing that he did was establish a system for progression. You have to give him credit where it is due. Sure he cannot see beyond his whisky bottle now and his party is in disarray but when it was a force it was a force to reckon with. However the same ill that has killed so many poliyical leaders in our country killed him as well. The fact that he became above reproach and criticism. The army is trying to micro manage the political scene but just like they created Nawaz Shareef from a two bit metal dealer into a political phenomenon, only to destroy him(actually the moron self destructed on all 3 occasions that he was in power) my fear is Imran and his PTI will go down the same route. Let us see. May Allah look after my Pakistan. Ameen
A

Last edited:
zardari should be roosted on BBQ for basha dam funds
NAWAZ SHOULD BE ROOSTED TILL HE PAYS FOR KALABAGH DAM

showbazz should be made penney less ---- his wealth should be spend on simli- and rawal dam
for clean drinking water

rani can do the bahl safaii

Collecting donation or printing currency which is good in this context ?

Respect for PA, I will not be amazed if PA starts constructing a Dam due to Govt.'s lack of interest in 2020's :-)

i can contribute some amount everymonth from my salary but we have to make sure it wont go to someones pocket.

If State of Pakistan acquires Bahira Town and DHAs, we can make Daimer-Basha Dam and also make a 350 mile wind power capacity at the southern border which will make us independent of water and give us 45000 Megawatts of electricity. Just an advice. I hope it doesn't lower morale.

If State of Pakistan acquires Bahira Town and DHAs, we can make Daimer-Basha Dam and also make a 350 mile wind power capacity at the southern border which will make us independent of water and give us 45000 Megawatts of electricity. Just an advice. I hope it doesn't lower morale.
They can also divert the funds from there new proposed GHQ building or half of profits from relates institutions doing business...should they feel it so serious...
Bahira town and DHAs are exempted from state laws..

Back
Top Bottom