What's new

Pakistan Army to contribute to the construction of the DAM from their Pay

They should Show the figures so one can motivate himself and others.

Like a Countdown clock.
Not only this.. a list of donations with some form of identification (like transaction ID, that is only known to the contributor) should be available.. on the internet, as supplement papers etc.. so that everyone could see his/ her donation, and calculate the total.. Anyone's donation missing should be reported immediately to some kind of authority..

Not only this.. a list of donations with some form of identification (like transaction ID, that is only known to the contributor) should be available.. on the internet, as supplement papers etc.. so that everyone could see his/ her donation, and calculate the total.. Anyone's donation missing should be reported immediately to some kind of authority..

I am for strict privacy laws. We cant share Informations like that.

Everything Else i agree that transparency under prevailing law should be made absolute.

Atom bomb bana lia chandy kay peso se, cancer hospitals, universities bana chuky... not a first time for us. Dont worry. ;):)

good very good ,sara kaam chanda zakat fitra sadka se hi chal raha hai to thik hai bhai bana lo .dam se to sabkla fayada hai .

banao bhaiyya hame kya ? jab ban jaye to apne great grand son ke hath mithai bhej dena .:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bhai jaan government have already allocated 20+ billion for this dam is this budget, the amount will be released by government which is formed after election. Baaki 20-25 billion idhar udhar se ajany acha wapda b isme investor hy. Isne b 10-15 billion har saal dene hy. To yar aap andaza lagao araam se ban jany 40-45 each year ky. Amd that is sufficient

I am for strict privacy laws. We cant share Informations like that.

Everything Else i agree that transparency under prevailing law should be made absolute.
Isi liey kaha hai ke transaction ID, that is only known to the contributor.. Yaar aap ko do baar samjhana parta hai.. NAme and CNIC thori likhnay hain. .

For example, if I pay, the bank should give me a receipt with a unique transaction ID mentioned.. I will keep that receipt with me.. I can go to the online list and CTRL+F my transaction ID on the list.. validate the amount.. close the browser.. Next month.. go to the account, CTRL+F my transaction ID on the list.. validate the amount.. close the browser.. If I don't find my amount.. or the amount mentioned in less than what I contributed.. a link should be provided through which I could notify the authority about the discrepancy..

Isi liey kaha hai ke transaction ID, that is only known to the contributor.. Yaar aap ko do baar samjhana parta hai.. NAme and CNIC thori likhnay hain. .

For example, if I pay, the bank should give me a receipt with a unique transaction ID mentioned.. I will keep that receipt with me.. I can go to the online list and CTRL+F my transaction ID on the list.. validate the amount.. close the browser.. Next month.. go to the account, CTRL+F my transaction ID on the list.. validate the amount.. close the browser.. If I don't find my amount.. or the amount mentioned in less than what I contributed.. a link should be provided through which I could notify the authority about the discrepancy..

Samajh gaya.

Shukriya

Bhai jaan government have already allocated 20+ billion for this dam is this budget, the amount will be released by government which is formed after election. Baaki 20-25 billion idhar udhar se ajany acha wapda b isme investor hy. Isne b 10-15 billion har saal dene hy. To yar aap andaza lagao araam se ban jany 40-45 each year ky. Amd that is sufficient

no hard feeling sir , thora hansi mazak kar raha tha , :enjoy:
my best wishes are with you sir .
may god fulfil wishes of both countries

Aap ko shayad andaza nahi hai economic condition ka.. aur jo crisis aanay wala hai abhi.. har banday ko sacrifice bhi karna parega aur contribute bhi personal wealth se.. apni aanay wali naslon ke liey..

The civil government should arrange the money for the dam. The government employees are taking their salaries for doing nothing.

Military has always done more than it should be doing, from cleaning canals to producing fertilisers. If one department is working to its full capacity in the country then why should it pay the price for the negligence of others, it doesn't make sense to me.

You said Pakistan is in a crisis, then those responsible for the crisis should pay for the dam. Public has sacrificed already, if income taxes is an issue then government has laid down many other tax reforms and tax mechanisms to get money from public's pockets.

The civil government should arrange the money for the dam. The government employees are taking their salaries for doing nothing.

Military has always done more than it should be doing, from cleaning canals to producing fertilisers. If one department is working to its full capacity in the country then why should it pay the price for the negligence of others, it doesn't make sense to me.

You said Pakistan is in a crisis, then those responsible for the crisis should pay for the dam. Public has sacrificed already, if income taxes is an issue then government has laid down many other tax reforms and tax mechanisms to get money from public's pockets.

OK, I will convey your msg to military that they should only pay when civilian government and civilians pay for this cause..

200 billion $ are in swiss bank accounts bring that money back asap.

OK, I will convey your msg to military that they should only pay when civilian government and civilians pay for this cause..

If you do please tell them

BUTTON DABA DO CHACHA

Back
Top Bottom