What's new

Pakistan Army to contribute to the construction of the DAM from their Pay

It Should be Created as Kickstarter , Everyone Can see any time the total sum , create specific department whos dealing with everything , and giving regular Update since as this is a public funded project, as it will help in building trust since majority of past similar projects failed . This project needs to be Open book so People in future can actually see there involment actually helps the country

Most people cry about taxes , when they have charge so much tax on everything and in the end it doest help Lower Class , this project can be be made as a example so people start paying taxes , using legal systems which actually help them and the society not just fill the pockets of politicans

Last edited:
The act of donations to fund the dam is a great symbolic notion but in reality this is wealth being taken out of the pockets of a population that doesn't have much to give. I've no doubt if this was the only way to fund a dam it will be funded - not all Pakistani's have deep pockets, but we all have big hearts.

I do think though it's better that it is funded through a proper budget.

bhooke ki bhook ...bhooka he janta haa.

but i like you people's innovative approach to build dam. but this process will take another 50 years to collect 30 billion dollars through chanda , zakat and sadka . this is wrong approach .
can't you afford good economists and planners ? you can have this money in five years by enforcing simply income tax .

Wow amazing job by Pak Army men, got to see this a greatest gesture!

We need dams and lots of dams, atleast 10 dams in near future for our survival!

but i like you people's innovative approach to build dam. but this process will take another 50 years to collect 30 billion dollars through chanda , zakat and sadka . this is wrong approach .
can't you afford good economists and planners ? you can have this money in five years by enforcing simply income tax .
How you come up with these numbers.

How you come up with these numbers.

70 years me ek bhi dam zakat ,sadka ,fitra , chanda se nahi bana , pakistan ka total qarz 90 billion dollar hai , to 30 bn dollars chande se jama karne ke liye 50 years lagenge , kyonki jo log billionire ho kar 5 lakh tax nahi dete woh chanda kya denge ?

Aag lagay bihar me. Hum to DaM bana rahe hain

apki marzi , lekin chanda laga kar aaj tak koi dam nahi bana .

apki marzi , lekin chanda laga kar aaj tak koi dam nahi bana .

Jab chanday se bomb ban sakta hai to DaM konsi bari cheez hai.

Dam banaege. Phir bomb marenge. Aur sab chanda zakaat fitraat Khairaat se hoga.

#HamariMarzi

Jab chanday se bomb ban sakta hai to DaM konsi bari cheez hai.

Dam banaege. Phir bomb marenge. Aur sab chanda zakaat fitraat Khairaat se hoga.

#HamariMarzi

banao bhaiyya hame kya ? jab ban jaye to apne great grand son ke hath mithai bhej dena .:rofl::rofl::rofl:

For some reason IBAN is not working for account setup by supreme court. Tried several times but it didnt work.

Can anyone provide NBP account number so that I can use direct ATM transfer. Someone shared this image with account number of js bank. The account title is correct (checked through ibft feature) but I still want nbp account number as I want to share it someone as well.

Attachments

• IMG_20180706_191025.jpg
    IMG_20180706_191025.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 296
Back
Top Bottom