What's new

Pakistan Army to contribute to the construction of the DAM from their Pay

For some reason IBAN is not working for account setup by supreme court. Tried several times but it didnt work.
SC ask state bank / sectary of finance about this issue. And ask them to separate this account and SC will look after this money. Non govt agency allowed to oversee financial transaction or supervision. This account is for dam only. In other words , ask Nawaz and Zardari to stay away.

I am contributing 100,000 as a sadqa e jariya for my mother and grand parents.. Allah Ta'ala qabool farmaey..

Fatwa:

All Pakistanis who can afford should pay 130000RS the amount owed by average Pakistani for Dam construction.

For People who have more than 50 lacs. Money should be deducted automatically.

Corruption of more than 130000RS is punishable by Death.

El Sidd

Figures may change depending on later Studies.

Fatwa:

All Pakistanis who can afford should pay 130000RS the amount owed by average Pakistani for Dam construction.

El Sidd

Can I pay in two trenches?

Fatwa?

Fatwa:

El Sidd

salam hai tujhe mere dost , tere jazbe ko salam .dam banega chahe mujhe hi ana parega .

The state has a business of 130000rs with its citizens. Whatever more is paid is a matter between Allah and People.

You can pay within 6 months otherwise you will be forced to work physically on projects without pay.
There is a saying that you do good and tell people about it so that others are also encouraged to do the same..

I can pay more than 130,000 in shaa Allah in six months... and I will pay.. I just want to encourage everyone here so that they also announce something.. I owe so much to my beloved homeland..

they should provide facility to donate through sms in small amounts that will really boost it up

There is a saying that you do good and tell people about it so that others are also encouraged to do the same..

I can pay more than 130,000 in shaa Allah in six months... and I will pay.. I just want to encourage everyone here so that they also announce something.. I owe so much to my beloved homeland..

They should Show the figures so one can motivate himself and others.

Like a Countdown clock.

Jizya lekar banana parega Agar tum jese chaar paanch aur hogaye is thread per.

chanda , sadka , fitra , zakat , jiziya bhi jor lo , hame kitna dena hai bata do , lekin rasid pakki deni hogi .:victory:

chanda , sadka , fitra , zakat , jiziya bhi jor lo , hame kitna dena hai bata do , lekin rasid pakki deni hogi .:victory:

Kyon sokhay gobar ki tarah chipak gaya ha mujhe aye bharati.

Sharam tujhko magar aati nahi

Back
Top Bottom