What's new

Pakistan Army takes notice of Propaganda Campaign to Defame armed forces: ISPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ham tum say nahi,
Tum ham say ho.

An army is as strong as the backing of its nation. I hope someone wakes up and realizes the dire situation this country has been put in a week.
All this sentimental circus is giving free material to 5th gen capabilities of our enemies.
None of that matters. A certain demographic is on a "burn it all down" trajectory and guilt by association is legitimate in the playbook.

Last edited:
I am more interested in ISPR letting us know whether any officer raised question about loyalty of Bajwa and DG ISI towards Pak. I don't think Bajwa will go on his own.

Nobody goes on their own.

And any hope we had of the others showing some spine and shame has now gone down the drain too.

Only people power. The only language understood is power --- and the only power anybody can have over the deep state is in the organization of a huge number of patriots willing to sacrifice for their cause.

Yes, here we meet, ornamented like peacocks.

We meet to discuss the safeguarding of Pakistan.

We meet not to finally decide how to lessen the deterrence deficit with India, which is killing our people with impunity using proxies on our Western flank without any tit-for-tat attacks by us in India, but to declare social media criticism of our unaccountable power concentration and deep state excesses as the most serious and dangerous threat around.

Bravo.

Is it just me or anyone else noticed the body language of officers…???
It should not be news to anyone that the army feels what is going on in the street. Also note that this was not a Corps Commanders Conf. This was a Formation Commanders Conf. which means all ranks at Maj Gen and higher were there. In essence this was a sounding board for the CoAS to hear from a much larger body of officers what he/army should do.

So before people start attacking everything or anything pertaining to the army, this forum probably has given the CoAS his first real set of feedback from his own constituency.

My take is that army, traditionally, has been very sensitive to the street. If the army is being perceived negatively, hopefully this will lead to changes at top because usually people at the top have avoided dragging the rest of the institution down with themselves. I would think this calculus is playing out in the mind of the CoAS.

Post 1971 war was the only other time when there was hard talking with the Chief and some of his PSOs by junior officers. I suspect some of the same has gone on here. The official statement is neither here or there.

Last edited:
None of that matters. A certain demographic is on a "burn it all down" trajectory and guilt by association is legit.
When the one hope a certain demographic had for change is ripped away from them to install a corrupt, puppet regime, then perhaps the answer is to burn it all down.

The Army leadership is not neutral, that much is evident, and even if it was, it chose a piss poor time (likely by intent) to demonstrate said neutrality and therefore it cannot escape responsibility for the events that ensued from said neutrality.

The Establishment nurtured a system where it was the main 'hand of stability', choosing to destabilize the system when it felt the need to in order to obtain preferred outcomes. As such, if the goal indeed was 'genuine neutrality', the time to demonstrate that was close to the elections with reforms in place to minimize election rigging and voter fraud. What has happened is that the system hasn't just lost equilibrium, it has skewed completely in favor of corruption, greed and those who have no qualms about abusing their power to obtain and retain power.

There is no neutrality when the only options that were left for the PTI were to join the PDM's band wagon of heavy handed repression, corruption, vote rigging and bribery to retain power. They knew Imran Khan would never follow that approach (he even refused to intervene in support of his close friends Jehangir Tareen and Aleem Khan).

So, again, the claim from the Army leadership of 'neutrality' is a complete and utter farce. They knew what would happen when they destroyed the equilibrium the system had and who would take advantage of it.

How many vegos they need to protect 40 million + pakistani kids and youth bashing them day n night over social media and internet domain . and they call it '' propaganda''
insanity beyond limits
8 or 10 enough to give lesson. But I think they will target the real target if it keeps on going. I hope you understand. Allah reham karay aur sab ko hidayat dy.

Not a single meeting took place when Imran Khan was screaming on top of his lungs that foreign conspiracy is taking place to topple government.

American/EU ambassadors were meeting opposition criminals MNA's and conspiring openly against state of Pakistan, total silence from establishmen

They got scared when Pakistani people started protesting.

now organic protests are happening throughout Pakistan and they think its propaganda.

You cant put 4 million tweets using bots. Twitter now requires phone number attached to every account.

You must understand the peaceful demand of Pakistani people. We reject puppet US sponsored regime change.

Ham tum say nahi,
Tum ham say ho.

An army is as strong as the backing of its nation. I hope someone wakes up and realizes the dire situation this country has been put in a week.
All this sentimental circus is giving free material to 5th gen capabilities of our enemies.

Every one is accountable and PA is like any other service in the country and they get paid what ever they do. For too long we have put them on the pedestal and didn't asked the questions which have lead to the break up of the country once, even i do accept politicians had their share of hand in that too. Now whatever is left of the original Pakistan, again we are facing the sovereignty of the country thanks to the same guilty parties again. If we had confronted them at that time they would not have dared to do it again. Some one is selling your mother and you are telling me its a 5th generation war? They have done the deal, set the price and would have got the reward by now by their services.
They don't tell us that they are taking the notice and try to pull the fast one, in fact they are on the notice and we as a nation want the situation reversed and election called. Imran is not Pakistan and what ever good or bad he has done he is accountable to the country but what these generals have done need to be sacked and court marshalled. How many years Imran is going to live as he is already in 70's but what they have done our future generations are going to pay for it. You don't live in our county and work for the yanks/Indians and betray your own country as that's called treason.

I am more interested in ISPR letting us know whether any officer raised question about loyalty of Bajwa and DG ISI towards Pak. I don't think Bajwa will go on his own.
Last time when brigadier Ali raised questions in a meeting chaired by kayani he was put into jail for 5 years

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom