What's new

Pakistan Army takes notice of Propaganda Campaign to Defame armed forces: ISPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shall reap what you sow.

I was a 16 year old boy when I first got access to the internet. One of the very first things I searched for was the Pakistan army and I came across the old pakistanidefenceforum. It used to be hosted on ezboard back then. More than two decades later, I spent some time almost every day on defence forums, discussing news, discussing politics, discussing our armed forces. We talked through scenarios, we debates pros and cons, we vehemently defended even the undefendable, doing all sorts of mental gymnastics - knowing always that whatever our armed forces did, was in the best interest of our country.

When social media became a thing people like you and me were at the forefront of defending our nation and particularly our armed forces. When externally funded trolls and journalists and bot armies were busy trolling and writing propaganda pieces against the armed forces, invidiuals like us spent our time taking them apart, defending Pakistan, defending our armed forces. We did so out of a sense of duty, we did so because of love and we did so feeling honour that we could do a teeny tiny thing to help our Boys.

We will continue to do so, and if the day comes, if it is required - we'll bleed and die next to them on the battlefield too.

However they must introspect. How have they come to this point? How are those people who dedicated their lives to supporting you, suddenly worthy of meetings to be discussed as threats? How does a man who faces death on the battlefield for the sake of his nation, ultimately also become a man who gives an NRO?

I too defended Pakistan armed forces on every social media from orkut to here.

I feel betrayed.

We struggled decades to put an honest leader like Imran Khan in power, we dealt with inflation, bloodshed on streets, strikes/terrorism, mismanagement, lack of employment, but still kept quiet

But removing Imran Khan forcefully was the tipping point for me.

No compromise in this, we need a competant man on PM seat, not a convicted criminal.

Strange that the first anti army or trying to malign army was none other the saleem safi. Night of no confidence vote he posted this as last ball.
FQJ36TzXEAwuXrJ.jpeg

They are probably amused how their seniors fcked up
Ouch, guess they didn't pay attention to the Arab Spring or were in denial that it could happen here.

Worrisome times, last one needs is for an action to deprive the nation of ZAB's Crown Jewel. Only through Unity can the troublesome times be mitigated through. My best wishes to my ancestral land.

Should take note of people sentiments, the mass scale protests against the imported govt. where Bajwa and some generals, SC judges were complicit. It's a treason to throw away an elected govt. with the help of foreign powers.

A revolution is coming and they will again miscalculate the people power, the uprising, never ever faced the combined power of people earlier.

They don't know what is coming for the kleptocrats and oligarchs, the political mafias, all the mafias.

1649778655784.png

ye Pakistan may 10-30 saal kay bachoon pe Crack Down karnay kay baad ka kamaaal...

Untitled-7.jpg

Untitled-6.jpg

Mil/ISPR should stop doing this man ... pori dunya kay agay kyo apna mazaak banwa rahay ho...

Last edited:
In old times it was called "Software Update" by the same people.

Guys you are very weak, you wouldn't last long.

Banned from Geo, six bullets, one car bomb, but I still won’t leave Pakistan — Hamid Mir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom