What's new

Pakistan Army soldier inadvertently crossed LoC; Indian Army killed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP to the soldier! He could have surrendered instead of engaging in the firing... Who knows! he would have thought that 2 Indian soldiers are coming into Pakistani territory!

Fencing the border all the way is difficult due to the terrain!

Gosh it really pisses me off why we let the indian chopper and its two officers which inadvertently crossed our border about a year back...these kameenas dont deserve any goodwill gesture...
Be proud of it, shows b@lls in the end....I hope India returns your soldier...I think they will. ( a well trained army doesn't shoot every damned thing)

Srinagar: India has killed a Pakistani soldier who crossed the Line of Control, armed with an AK-47.

"In Nowshera sector, unidentified man in fatigues fired on our troops injuring two of them. Our troops fired, killed him," said an army spokesperson Jagdeep Dahiya," according to Press Trust of India.

The news agency states that India has agreed to return the dead soldier's body to Pakistan.

Pakistan claims that the soldier had accidentally crossed the Line of Control into Indian territory in the Khoi Ratta sector.

Both countries have traded new charges of firing and ceasefire violations along the 742-km Line of Control.

On January 8, relations plummeted after Pakistani soldiers killed two Indian soldiers on Indian territory. One of the bodies was found decapitated

India kills Pakistani soldier who crossed Line of Control | NDTV.com

The Solution

border_fence_spain_cemetary_melilla_1207_BW_large.jpg

Both country make Wall along the border, 200 meter inside the fence should be No-man land, Put sutomatic sentry guns, so that anything come within wall die instantly.

I knew it can't be done all along border but If 50% is done, 50% less casualty will occur...

RIP to soldier, May god provide him heaven. A soldier deserve heaven.

Be proud of it, shows b@lls in the end....I hope India returns your soldier...I think they will. ( a well trained army doesn't shoot every damned thing)

they already have killed him...

He really should have surrendered and not fired..... sad ending...

Sad news..... 1 life lost for no reason........... This is all because of the tensoin in LOC...... RIP :(

Do you think it's unfair to say that some parties simply will not allow things to calm down between Pakistan and India ?

With the animosity of 65 years....... There are people in both side of the boarder who wont allow things to calm down....

He may have died....but return the body. I'm sure it will happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom