What's new

Pakistan Army soldier inadvertently crossed LoC; Indian Army killed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think it's unfair to say that some parties simply will not allow things to calm down between Pakistan and India ?

yes it is unfair,tell me one thing you know that we cannot afford nuclear war (both pak and india)..and i strongly believe that the root cause of this unstability is extremeism,if once it is cured,then no tensions shall evolve!we have to live together,we are essential for each other originally,we can prosper together,but sadly extremists don't believe....
we have to understand that what made them extremists??
we should ban such programmes which promote hate.specially we shouldn't suppose to speak infront of our youngsters and offsprings,who knows that our child become an extrmist because of our hatered speech and word!!!

I think that soldier was in a wrong place in a wrong time...... But what ever it is..... Sad incident RIP:(

Dear friends do not straight away accuse IA for the incident..... None of us knows what exactly happened...... The soldier was unknowingly come to indian territory ( he may not even be aware that he is in indian part of LOC)......IA may have taken him as an intruder..... He may have fired at IA thinking that he still in pakistan land and IA has intruded in to PAK..... Can be that scenario also...... LOC terrain is soo confusing.... today this happened with PA soldier..... Tomorrow same may happen to IA solider......

BTW there are 3 threads running on the same subject.

Should have shot that chopper down. It was a blunder all in name of Aman ki Asha. These guys don't deserve such type of gestures.

Its all Kiyani chimpanzee fault.

Indian army killed him despite contact by Pakistani authorities and information well in time.

Do you have any source to prove the above info????????? or just making a point of your own?????

Re: Pakistan Army says one of its soldiers inadvertently crossed LoC
I think that soldier was in a wrong place in a wrong time...... But what ever it is..... Sad incident RIP:(

Dear friends do not straight away accuse IA for the incident..... None of us knows what exactly happened...... The soldier was unknowingly come to indian territory ( he may not even be aware that he is in indian part of LOC)......IA may have taken him as an intruder..... He may have fired at IA thinking that he still in pakistan land and IA has intruded in to PAK..... Can be that scenario also...... LOC terrain is soo confusing.... today this happened with PA soldier..... Tomorrow same may happen to IA solider......

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...nadvertently-crossed-loc-2.html#ixzz2Kx1zSXZ2 Your post shows an understanding of how fluid and unpredictable these situations are. Unless you were right there....you don't know what happened

What do you expect when an enemy soldier comes in to our border and fires at our post.

Speculating? :what:

pace up your information.

and why will a lone soldier open fire. Above all wait for details from Pakistani side . we already conveyed to India well in time that our soldier strayed.

anyway NVM he martyred by Indians thats all.

I dont think this was deliberate. The soldier crossed over inadvertently, but also started firing, injured 2 Indians. He got killed.

I think its a case of mistaken identity. Either he did not surrender, or the Indian Army mistook him for a terrorist crossing over and started shooting first.

A single soldier? There was a single soldier in a place like the LoC, and incredibly he got lost? There's all kinds of stuff that is not adding up, especially in the media release

pace up your information.

and why will a lone soldier open fire. Above all wait for details from Pakistani side . we already conveyed to India well in time that our soldier strayed.

anyway NVM he martyred by Indians thats all.

Source??????.... Now lets agree (for the discussion - that india was informed).... But can we speculate the time taken to realise that the solider has lost his way and decision taken to inform the IA.... and IA recieving the information and passing on to soldiers would have taken time right????????? this firing happend during this time???????? still you can blame IA for it???????.... Now this is my speculation for yours...... Good thing is We both agree this shouldnt have happend...

yes it is unfair,tell me one thing you know that we cannot afford nuclear war (both pak and india)..and i strongly believe that the root cause of this unstability is extremeism,if once it is cured,then no tensions shall evolve!we have to live together,we are essential for each other originally,we can prosper together,but sadly extremists don't believe....
we should ban such programmes which promote hate.specially we shouldn't suppose to speak infront of our youngsters and offsprings,who knows that our child become an extrmist because of our hatered speech and word!!!

The truth is , we can't afford conventional war as well, Both side has million hungry mouth to feed. Our economy can not support a full scale war. Nuclear war will be end of world, ignore that.

During Kargil war India had option to go for conventional war but Bajpai govt reject that proposal. India has to comptete with china (Healthy compitition), if then Bajpai would have gone for war, We would have been lagging many decade behind now.

Similarly we all know financial condition of Pakistan, Pakistan can't stand 5-6 month long war. Pakistan can go bankrupt . Pakistan has no option, If Pakistan stop proxy war, terrorists will wipe Pakistan a$$ (Like TTP are doing), If Pakistan support terrorist, world will abuse it. Now when USA is leaving Afghan, Pakistan won't have any chip to bargain, USA will impose sanctions of Pakistan (Like they did after Afghan war over in 90s).

we too have caught him inadvertantly. Case closed!

First R.I.P. to the Pakistani soldier,its really a very sad incident of misunderstanding,my condolences to the family of the deceased soldier!anyways this is one of the most sensible posts i have ever seen in this forum.i believe that both India and Pakistan should leave their past behind and become real friends in the near future as 65 years of enmity has yielded nothing positive except death and destruction on both sides,but i must admit that there are people on both sides of the border who want to continue this enmity in the future.so its up to us to give peace a chance and forget about our past enmity!peace to all.

A single soldier? There was a single soldier in a place like the LoC, and incredibly he got lost? There's all kinds of stuff that is not adding up, especially in the media release

He lost his way..... May be during the patrol..... once you lost your way in LOC anything can happen.....

The Pakistani soldier lost his way on Thursday
afternoon and inadvertently crossed the LoC in
Khoi Ratta sector, military officials said
yesterday.

this now funny

Hope you remember when an Indian Chopper strayed 20 Km into Pakistan and landed still thinking he was in Indian territory ..... how funny was that. !!

Do you have any source to prove the above info????????? or just making a point of your own?????

Almost all Pakistani media channels reported this yesterday anyways arguing on this issue is waste of time because IA understand only one language. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom