What's new

Pakistan Army negotiating contact for T-129 helicopter

Really Hazrat! None of the Drones being built are in the Class of Predator! They are low endurance drones and the need is for high endurance drones.
A new MALE project by PAC is under development.

The radar is ready but doesn't look like it'll be up on the rotor for the time being. Maybe Pakistani T129s will have a different configuration though, I'm not sure.

2_d.png

lbrb1E.jpg

Yes. TOT and local production in Pakistan under TAI license. Turkey is going to be providing Pakistan $1.5 billion as a long-term loan with pretty favorable terms for PK. The final deal is imminent.

Sounds like we're looking at at least 30 choppers.
Pak army operates 55-60 cobras which need replacement....

1 SQD of Super Cobras has been bought from US.... (along with MI-35s for special mission- support for SF)... the numbers will be filled by T-129.

Prime Minister of Pakistan: We will join the Turkish "Atak" helicopter to our armed forces

Pakistani Prime Minister Shahid Khakan Abbasi "Confirmed the intention to include the Turkish attack helicopter" Atak T 129 "to the ranks of their armed forces," and expressed admiration for "Turkish helicopter technically."

He pointed out that "I can say as a pilot, that the Atak T 129 helicopter is the most powerful helicopter and the most effective in the world. The Pakistani forces tried the helicopter over 4 years, in all circumstances and checked all the details," stressing that "the Turkish helicopter came first in the list of choices of the Pakistani Army ".

He pointed out that "our meetings for the purchase of the helicopter are done quickly, and positively, God willing, we will buy the helicopter and include it to the ranks of Pakistani forces."

http://www.elnashra.com/news/show/1146266/رئيس-وزراء-باكستان:-سنضم-مروحية-أتاك-التركية-لقوات

The radar is ready but doesn't look like it'll be up on the rotor for the time being. Maybe Pakistani T129s will have a different configuration though, I'm not sure.

2_d.png

lbrb1E.jpg

Yes. TOT and local production in Pakistan under TAI license. Turkey is going to be providing Pakistan $1.5 billion as a long-term loan with pretty favorable terms for PK. The final deal is imminent.

If they gonna build at PAC then number should be high .My take is 30 's r coming off the shelf 's from TAI .Number will go high if airforce and Navy looking too .We need larger heliforce for both east and west .

2_d.png

lbrb1E.jpg

Radar can be fix over rotor should not a issue but again as u saidup to Army what they after .
Army was realy impress by performance of Atak at desert and hot climate we have .

If we order 150-200 helicopter We can expect a helicopter manufacturing facility and that is the right way to do this invest one time and get benefits for 20 years

The Supercobras we are getting put them up for sale to may be Poland or some other country and use money to invest in Turkish product

He is not flying it ...just sitting in the gunner's seat enjoying a free ride.

i think we should join both the gunship and the utility helicopter as JV to imporve our industrial base
they also share same engine and parts
Yes. Pakistan should join forces with TEI and participate in the turboshaft engine production program for these helis. Produce them directly in PK instead of buying them and their spare parts from TR. While obviously it's unimaginable for Turkey to even think about embargoing Pakistan in any shape or form and we'll always provide what our Pakistani brothers need, I think it commercially makes sense for Pakistan to produce as much of this gear as possible in Pakistan. Commonality is very important for cost reduction, easier maintenance and faster logistics.

qEg6Ad.jpg

3AXr60.jpg

The T-129 contains a lot of US components, including the engine. Are there any guarantee they will not be subject to sanctions. And will Turkey need US approval for ToT to Pakistan?

Tebrik-ler!!! Insha'Allah these initial staffs are the harbingers of more to come.....
If this collaboration continues, who knows turkey might venture into ballistic missle tech pretty soon, if u knw what i mean:azn:

If this collaboration continues, who knows turkey might venture into ballistic missle tech pretty soon, if u knw what i mean:azn:
We'd certainly appreciate any help we can get from our Pakistani brothers. Turkey is currently working on developing a satellite launcher. Once we have that pretty much all that's missing toward an ICBM will be reentry technology and "a warhead with some kick". :angel:

UFS_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom