What's new

Pakistan Army negotiating contact for T-129 helicopter

I can't read what's written on the poster but the helicopter on the left is Indian ALH Dhruv.
I think the poster says the engine you are developing can be used with Dhruv helicopter.

1200px-Dhruv-Sarang-J4063-400.jpg

qEg6Ad.jpg

Poster is saying that the engine is being developed for the intent to be used on helicopter classes with 5ton MTOW. Pictures showing examples of type of helicopters engine could be used for.

that's what I thought, thanks for clarifying

btw this is what we are developing for this class of helicopter

HAL%2527s%2BHTSE%2BConcept.JPG

IDRW_ORG.jpg

Ah, another centrifugal type engine. It seems everyone forgot how lightweight and cheaper to manufacturer centrifugal engines are and then everyone remembered and now there half a dozen companies developing it.. incl India and Turkey. LHTEC better watch out :-)

Ah, another centrifugal type engine. It seems everyone forgot how lightweight and cheaper to manufacturer centrifugal engines are and then everyone remembered and now there half a dozen companies developing it.. incl India and Turkey. LHTEC better watch out :-)
Except one or two can make them reliable and efficient. Hence the reason why PT-6 the oldest turboshaft/prop is still in production.

indians are using french turbomecca engines.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom