What's new

Pakistan Army negotiating contact for T-129 helicopter

Aselsan a turkish company that supplied Pakistan with targeting pod for JF-17 remember?
that company has a plant in kazah which is a joint plant and those cameras are coming from there. it is soviet technology improved developed over time and tot has been signed between kazak and turk.
I dont recall the name of the Kazakh company involved in the venture but there was also a thread here on PDF when they made a deal.
No that is something else. That is a factory making Thermal imagers like Shibli and Night Vision like IOP.

This is what I am tilting towards!

das-tek3.jpg

p1480633.jpg

No that is something else. That is a factory making Thermal imagers like Shibli and Night Vision like IOP.

This is what I am tilting towards!
these camera in there are kazakh that's what i am saying. Turkey signed a TOT with Kazakh. Those Kazakh cameras are really good.

No this as I mentioned above is Thermal weapon sights.
you need these sites for the surveillance and these sights include from small to big devices. the better quality sights goes in jet and helo pods, and lesser quality goes into border surveillance and even lesser goes into infantry equipment. turkey had 2 options either FLIR france or Kazakhstan engineering. they went for Kazakh. multi spectrum is what is latest in these systems with cold chambers and focused vision. altitude provides range and vision clarity.

Turkey may be making rest of the vehicle domestically but the sights and ir system being used is soviet. this is the best system available.

you need these sites for the surveillance and these sights include from small to big devices. the better quality sights goes in jet and helo pods, and lesser quality goes into border surveillance and even lesser goes into infantry equipment. turkey had 2 options either FLIR france or Kazakhstan engineering. they went for Kazakh. multi spectrum is what is latest in these systems with cold chambers and focused vision. altitude provides range and vision clarity.

Turkey may be making rest of the vehicle domestically but the sights and ir system being used is soviet. this is the best system available.
It's the other way around. Turkey is giving ToT to Kazakhstan so that Kazakhstan can produce and re-export Aselsan's EO/IR technology. Your link even states that it was Aselsan that opened a factory in Kazakhstan. @cabatli_53 @T-123456 @Combat-Master

It's the other way around. Turkey is giving ToT to Kazakhstan so that Kazakhstan can produce and re-export Aselsan's EO/IR technology. Your link even states that it was Aselsan that opened a factory in Kazakhstan.

I can't locate it but Pakistan has produced a domestic FLIR unit that is used on helicopters that can be used on the border especially as its domestically made!

It's the other way around. Turkey is giving ToT to Kazakhstan so that Kazakhstan can produce and re-export Aselsan's EO/IR technology. Your link even states that it was Aselsan that opened a factory in Kazakhstan. @cabatli_53 @T-123456 @Combat-Master
Agreed Turkey is providing TOT to Kazakh engineering but the what my friend above is talking about the camera and lenses for IR and border detection that tech is coming from Kazakh engineering. This TOT works both ways. Before turkey went into this venture they looked into many options to acquire tech and this was the best option. Kazakh Gov didn't wanted the company to be sold so joint venture was a way out.

Agreed Turkey is providing TOT to Kazakh engineering but the what my friend above is talking about the camera and lenses for IR and border detection that tech is coming from Kazakh engineering. This TOT works both ways. Before turkey went into this venture they looked into many options to acquire tech and this was the best option. Kazakh Gov didn't wanted the company to be sold so joint venture was a way out.
Can you provide the names of the Kazakh systems?

GIDS Zumr-1 and Zumr-2.

There is this from HIT as well not sure what is does but its a FLIR type unit or appears to be similar!

screenshot_2017-09-17-00-44-46-png.425870

EIi9hmV.jpg

This is inhouse!

Can you provide the names of the Kazakh systems?
i think i am not able to make you understand what i am saying.
the company is Kazakhstan engineering, this company made IR cameras and other cameras for military. The company had well researched technology due to the cold war and soviet funding. After the division the company came under Kazakh Gov and business was less but tech was available so Kazakh Gov didn't wanted to sell the company to turkey and a partnership was made in which turkey and Kazakh both will provide their share of tech and develop these systems.

the specific cameras are tech of Kazakhstan engineering Turkey is providing rest of the tech.

@Horus delete this thread or mege it with the other one, i was unaware that another earlier one was running...

experts tested it for 4 yrs in Pakistan n okayed it mate, pm wasnt there for joy rides but as a gesture of continued pak turk collaboration, t 129 negotiations are under way as per the pm...no need to bash him just because he is a n leaguia:p:
PM wasn't there for a joy ride......lol. what the he'll does he know and you think the military will buy because he says so. Grow up man. He isn't even elected and he has no idea about military tech or choppers for that matter. Sitting in a cockpit doesn't make you an expert and neither does being a PM. None of our politicians are credible or even properly educated. He didn't go to Turkey just for the choppers either.

PM wasn't there for a joy ride......lol. what the he'll does he know and you think the military will buy because he says so. Grow up man. He isn't even elected and he has no idea about military tech or choppers for that matter. Sitting in a cockpit doesn't make you an expert and neither does being a PM. None of our politicians are credible or even properly educated. He didn't go to Turkey just for the choppers either.
o bhai he would know about the army's procurment plans, im not saying that its khaqan abbasi who has selected this heli, whats the matter with u lol, we tested it here for 4 yrs, of he said army is negotiating a contract than army would be negotiating a contract...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom