What's new

Pakistan Army negotiating contact for T-129 helicopter

Tested first hand, so what are we waiting for ?

That's nothing special or out of the world.
its available openly and is used on various high investment commercial installations in unsafe areas... i.e. refineries, mining camps, shipping terminals etc.

I am talking about high resolution cameras not available on commercial market. These are thermal based cameras and not ordinary CCTV cameras.

Too late.

This is too little too late.

Had we gone the Russian way, we would have a ready force to defend and attack on our western border.

This Turkish contract may take another year to negotiate , and then another year before even the first machines are operational.
Gave
Glass always half empty.

@Horus delete this thread or mege it with the other one, i was unaware that another earlier one was running...

He isn't an expert is he
experts tested it for 4 yrs in Pakistan n okayed it mate, pm wasnt there for joy rides but as a gesture of continued pak turk collaboration, t 129 negotiations are under way as per the pm...no need to bash him just because he is a n leaguia:p:

When in near future Pakistan will finalize the deal?
My Animation project is also pending due to the deal is not finalizing :D.

The rumor in Turkey has it that TR and PK are in the final stages of the contract talks and it includes transfer of technology and local production in PK under license from TAI. I'm fairly sure they're looking at a fairly large number of them.

Very fantastic news for both countries and yet another great example of the level of military, political and industrial cooperation between the two. These are state of the art NATO-compliant choppers and they'll be extremely useful in PK's anti-terror ops and as pure tank hunters.

250550-870x490.jpg

PK may also order a number of Cirit LGRs and UMTAS anti-tank missiles.

pkk-li-kopeklerin-magarasini-yikan-cirit-fuzesi_839710.jpg

The rumor in Turkey has it that TR and PK are in the final stages of the contract talks and it includes transfer of technology and local production in PK under license from TAI. I'm fairly sure they're looking at a fairly large number of them.

Very fantastic news for both countries and yet another great example of the level of military, political and industrial cooperation between the two. These are state of the art NATO-compliant choppers and they'll be extremely useful in PK's anti-terror ops and as pure tank hunters.

250550-870x490.jpg

PK may also order a number of Cirit LGRs and UMTAS anti-tank missiles.

pkk-li-kopeklerin-magarasini-yikan-cirit-fuzesi_839710.jpg

Timing is everything and as isis mysteriously vanishes from the Levant the need to deliver a can of wup'a$$ is going to be greater in coming time. Stay tuned.

I am talking about high resolution cameras not available on commercial market. These are thermal based cameras and not ordinary CCTV cameras.

I was talking about various sensors based early warning system, which is usually a double fence.
In this warning system if anyone touch the outer fence anywhere, embedded movement sensors will send out alarm. When intruder continue and cross into the razor blade fence, then there's a net of laser lines, which sends out alarm once they are interrupted, lastly there's this high voltage fence, also razor blade wire, which will electrocute upon touching.

I've heard he will be removed within days. He may be living few best day of his life as a PM, enjoying himself.
I haven't seen any such indication. He'll likely stay on until elections.

I do have to say that he seems to be doing a decent job when it comes to Pakistan's foreign affairs, especially compared to baldy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom