What's new

Pakistan Army is world's most accomplished force: Gen Raheel

There's a difference in what's documented by respected sources and what's said by an unknown individual .
Rather than worrying about others, a thought perhaps for the heart victims.

Heart attacks kill more CRPF men than Naxals - The Times of India

india_red_corridor_800-11.jpg

:lol: funny you.

Andhra and Karnataka!!! The biggest IT hubs where world biggest companies have foothold and you are telling me even our army afraid to go!!

No boasting please, keep your heads down and just do what matters...

You're at fault there.
Its "Keep your heads up and do whats necessary."

Or you can keep your head down and get shot without having situational awareness.

and yr formal CAOS Bikram Singh wont agree with u either.

As I said, I come from a soldiering family, that has three males currently serving, and a fourth (me) who will serve 3 years from now.

We don't need New Delhi's strategic view at what is tactical field ops intel. Something that is reviewed, dissected and shared on daily and weekly intervals internally.

Suffice to say that we know you better and have seen you closer more than any other army in the world.

I have an idea: India should send her "mightiest" army in Afghanistan to fight those Shalwar Kameez wearing, AK47 carrying cavemen.

Why should we fight our allies?

may soooch he raha tha kay woh jisdin chini pini aya tha 2014 may India tu uskay atay he 1800 fauji bhi aye thay aur phir 13 din tak kise mulk ke soverignty ke maa behan eek kartay rahay aur phir apni marzi say chalay gaye... aap ko yaad hey pore news tu please share karan
hahhahaha pata hai kuch 1800 tourist the chinese army ke.Indian army ko dekh ke bhag gaye.Ye bolke ki sorry sir LAC theek se marked nahi hai,isliye raasta bhool gaye they :rofl:

What now, Talibans are your allies?

You are confusing them with TTP terrorists. Yes, they are your allies but not Afghan Talibans.

So when are you sending your "mighty" indian army to fight those in Afghanistan? :-)

What now, Talibans are your allies?

You are confusing them with TTP terrorists. Yes, they are your allies but not Afghan Talibans.

So when are you sending your "mighty" indian army to fight those in Afghanistan? :-)

I meant why should India send Indian Army into Afghanistan to fight any Afghan?

We are here to help them. Not kill them.

You're at fault there.
Its "Keep your heads up and do whats necessary."

Or you can keep your head down and get shot without having situational awareness.
It also means be focused...

As I said, I come from a soldiering family, that has three males currently serving, and a fourth (me) who will serve 3 years from now.

We don't need New Delhi's strategic view at what is tactical field ops intel. Something that is reviewed, dissected and shared on daily and weekly intervals internally.

Suffice to say that we know you better and have seen you closer more than any other army in the world.

LOL u might be whatever u want or yr family, But when yr CAOS says something it matters thats too in a UN contingent.

So take yr opinions elsewhere.

LOL u might be whatever u want or yr family, But when yr CAOS says something it matters thats too in a UN contingent.

So take yr opinions elsewhere.

We have never denied that as fighting forces your army is a professional well trained and equipped unit. And given different circumstances (UN peace keeping) based on similar training and doctrine, easy to fight alongside.

Don't mistake that for us being impressed.

We have never denied that as fighting forces your army is a professional well trained and equipped unit. And given different circumstances (UN peace keeping) based on similar training and doctrine, easy to fight alongside.

Don't mistake that for us being impressed.
:rofl: who is even trying to impress u and requires yr certificate? Do u seriously think we value u enough??

Kid u as an enemy accept or not its none of our business nor concern. The Physical Agility and Combat Efficiency System (PACES) is one of the most vigorous fitness test system. And for a soldier to be efficient in a battlefield scenario his fitness has to be the main thing in order to make him use his training effectively.

P.A.C.E.S:Physical Agility and Combat Effenciey System.

Visit and learn what PACES is.........

What's your point? Every army has a version.
:lol: not every army has such vigorous system not even US of A.........Thats why Gen Sharif said we are the most accomplished force of the world.

BTW we are talking abt Pak army here not heavy bottle of bolts of indian army.

:lol: not every army has such vigorous system not even US of A.........Thats why Gen Sharif said we are the most accomplished force of the world.

BTW we are talking abt Pak army here not heavy bottle of bolts of indian army.

Dude, you are not training for the Iron Man or Olympics here.

To fight it requires something else.

Something that cannot be taught. Cannot be acquired through any amount of training or hi tech aids.

Do your guys have it?

We have seen. We will probably see again.

You call me a kid. I wonder (regardless of your years) if you have any idea about what it takes to be in a fight.

Dude, you are not training for the Iron Man or Olympics here.

To fight it requires something else.

Something that cannot be taught. Cannot be acquired through any amount of training or hi tech aids.

Do your guys have it?

We have seen. We will probably see again.

You call me a kid. I wonder (regardless of your years) if you have any idea about what it takes to be in a fight.
im 27 years old and i know very well yr younger then me. See the thread fully the people who won this competition went on to become Guinness records in push ups etc. The primary idea is to make a soldier as efficient as humanly possible.

Why do think we call Pak army the best of the best? Coz we know what happens in those barracks and who they r trained and efficient in the battlefield.

Back
Top Bottom