What's new

Pakistan Army is world's most accomplished force: Gen Raheel

It means the same to me :coffee:

Tou mein nay kahan kahaa hai keh aaap parhiii likkhiii hain jo aap ko farq pataa ho ! :whistle:

Abhiii poochooon Euclid's theorem tou you'd be like I don't know what antibiotic is that ! :tongue:

when you Pakistanis say duniya then you must define your "duniya", because Gen.Raheel's definition was very vague. :P

Muslim hain hum watan saraa jahan hai hamaraaa ! :smokin:

Now deal with it ! :bunny:

My question is simple and straight forward

You are UNNECESSARILY creating a confusion

Now that Gen Sharif has declared the Pakistan Army to be the BEST
it is quite natural for an Indian to ask " When can we expect the NEXT fight with India "
Confusion what confusion?
why you want to fight when we can make love?
show a little bit of heart there will ya? the general is appreciating those young boys and you feel threatened already?

give some credit to your boys in Karachi and in Kunar at least. they are keeping our Fc and Rangers busy.
fight is on going as we speak. but we should try out some love too.
like these two did. both are fit by the way and this is the kind of war where I wont mind loosing. ;)

m_id_144513_sania_shoaib.jpg

Confusion what confusion?
why you want to fight when we can make love?
show a little bit of heart there will ya? the general is appreciating those young boys and you feel threatened already?

give some credit to your boys in Karachi and in Kunar at least. they are keeping our Fc and Rangers busy.
fight is on going as we speak. but we should try out some love too.
like these two did. both are fit by the way and this is the kind of war where I wont mind loosing. ;)

m_id_144513_sania_shoaib.jpg
OK ; I will not pursue this question any more

You are in a GOOD Romantic mood ; I dont want to spoil your mood

Cheers :enjoy:

Full success is yet to be accomplished in Balochistan province. Rented terrorists are crawling & hiding in Karachi & interior Sindh.

And you have no knowledge or substance on the scenario of drone attacks except habitually taking cheap shots to satisfy your ego.

You have the knowledge?

It seems not even your MPA's have it, leave alone the poor pakistanis who are wondering if US killing them or pakistan itself.

At least there are no Red Corridors, where our army fears to enter. !!

Complete nonsense

We have NOT deployed the Army in the Red Areas ie maoist areas

Only CRPF and BSF

And Maoist strongholds DOES NOT mean that BSF cannot enter

It is a constant battle which the Maoists are losing gradually

General is right, US and NATO plus ANA could not control bunch of AK-47 carrying shalwar kameez wearing fighters

To some extent i would agree with this. I still think it's near impossible to beat them in their backyard. No doubt they are battle hardened. But, bring them into a conventional war & their asses will be whooped like no one's business.

Yes Pak army might also have achieved some success against them. I can very well digest this.
Self praise is also required from time to time to keep up morale of boots on the ground.
I don't find anything wrong in what Gen Raheel has said.
Whether it is factually correct or not is a different discussion altogether.

By saying "one of the most" you are insulting pakistani army. Look Raheel sharif says that it is the most accomplished.

no , its not Insulting towards the Army , we are one of most battle trained Army , in the world ...

Back
Top Bottom