What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

E2Yn9F_WQAwRAdT.jpg

Z10 (ME?). Pic snapped in 2020.

Pakistan Army Aviation transport fleet is a bit weak. For the relief missions of 2005 Earthquake and 2010 floods we've to rely on US Army and Marines helicopters.

Pakistan should acquire heavy and medium lift helicopters to support combat and other missions.
Agree, that need to addressed on serious ground in any war and natural disaster heavy/medium helis role is very imp

Agree, that need to addressed on serious ground in any war and natural disaster heavy/medium helis role is very imp
NH-90 or AW101 if funds permit it, US Option for medium / heavy is out as previous requests for CH-47 were denied, S-70 was not even entertained or deemed too expensive.

NH-90 or AW101 if funds permit it, US Option for medium / heavy is out as previous requests for CH-47 were denied, S-70 was not even entertained or deemed too expensive.
Agree finance is problem, but Russian transport are good ecnomical solutions even used ones Mi 171 , MI 26

Post these mythical specs of ME version
This is what is publicly available, the rest you dont deserve to know.

Major General Syed Najeeb Ahmed, commander, army aviation, told Defence IQ’s International Military Helicopter conference in London on 26 February.“We are looking at other options. One of them is in China in the shape of the new attack helicopter they have created called the Z-10ME,” he says.
Pakistan had previously evaluated an earlier version of the CAIC Z-10, but Ahmed says the latest iteration has improved weapons and systems.

China’s export helicopter Z-10ME ‘invisible’ to infrared homing missiles

Back
Top Bottom