What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

You're right. I don't recall seeing any of our AH-1F/S using an EO/IR turret. I wonder if the PAA operates the AH-1F/S in close conjunction with the H125M (with the latter using EO/IR).
Bell 412s with EO/IR turret and AH-1fs have been operating in tandem during the major ops in ex-FATA.

Bell 412s with EO/IR turret and AH-1fs have been operating in tandem during the major ops in ex-FATA.
They have been used in Balochistan.Contrary to what members here saying that air support is not available it has been used in Balochistan after certain attacks.They have appeared in certain militant propaganda videos.

They have been doing it there for the last two decades now.
And what about this camo for LCB is it in use?
1620673977846.png

Is the PAA getting any new attack helos soon (like with the PAF and PA getting new equipment) or is it still too soon to say?
Last week I saw a fully LOADED AND ARMED flight... Not one, whole flight, of Z10s lingering about....

As far as your query is concerned, I think officially its a bit early to say....

Last week I saw a fully LOADED AND ARMED flight... Not one, whole flight, of Z10s lingering about....

As far as your query is concerned, I think officially its a bit early to say....
Hmmm idk if that's sarcasm or not. My mild autism makes these things difficult.

Also understandable

Looks like construction of Bahrain's AH-1Zs has started. Same count as PAA's initial order. The price tag suggests to me that if Pakistan really wanted to pay for these, they could, if the situation was so dire between India and Pakistan.

BELL BEGINS PRODUCTION OF BAHRAIN AH-1Zs
Bell has started production of the 12 AH-1Z Vipers ordered for the Kingdom of Bahrain.
The US manufacturer announced the milestone on April 12 after hosting a delegation from the country, which toured the Bell Amarillo production facility in Texas on March 31 to observe the production line and
ceremoniously sign the frame of the first of these attack helicopters destined to join the Royal Bahraini Air Force.
Bell was awarded a $240.27 million Foreign Military Sales contract on February 7, 2019, for manufacture and delivery of the 12 Lot 16 AH-1Zs.
The company projects production deliveries to Bahrain will begin later this year.

Back
Top Bottom