What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Hi may be in that case Bahrain negotiated with Pakistan to let go their side of AH1Z and Bahrain can take over ready to deliver and stored for PA AH1Z
just a thought
thank you

You're right. I don't recall seeing any of our AH-1F/S using an EO/IR turret. I wonder if the PAA operates the AH-1F/S in close conjunction with the H125M (with the latter using EO/IR).

Fennec form part of the combat group.. just like any other combat aviation groups like US Army Aviation, ours do the same...
only due to this WoT / COIN ops have fennecs been used independently and sometimes for light utility roles otherwise it is part and parcel of same sqns that operate cobra..

51193477440_f94ac8a700_k.jpg

Operation Koh-e-Paima was impossible without the Army Aviation's efforts; countless recon missions across the LC, shifting of medium guns and casualty evacuation in hostile territory.

1622641127499.png

Colonel Raheel Sehgal SJ, CO of the "Chumik Saviours" Sqn, next to a Lama chopper. 1989.

Pakistan Army Aviation transport fleet is a bit weak. For the relief missions of 2005 Earthquake and 2010 floods we've to rely on US Army and Marines helicopters.

Pakistan should acquire heavy and medium lift helicopters to support combat and other missions.

Pakistan Army Aviation transport fleet is a bit weak. For the relief missions of 2005 Earthquake and 2010 floods we've to rely on US Army and Marines helicopters.

Pakistan should acquire heavy and medium lift helicopters to support combat and other missions.
Already in process. I am talking about medium lift.

Back
Top Bottom