What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

SIR you CLAIMED that link to be a PROOF of J10 and Mi35 procurement while that was ONLY about military spending in general and there was absolutely NO MENTION of either J10 or Mi35, this is not the whole problem, the worst part is that you knew about it already.

It is one thing to support your argument with links like you have done later on (the posts that i have never pointed as being put of line) and it is another thing to to share budget values and claim that spending to be proof of procurement of one particular system.

Again, please think about it with a cool head and drop me a message if there is still any doubt but i will move on for now. Have other things to do and i am explain the situation the best i could.

Sir if I am posting a budget spending link that is to prove that the money went for the weapons systems I am saying that they were purchased. Now tell me have i given a spending on imports of fruits or vegetables? I gave the link to show the money went for defence purchase and please tell me how is that not link to prove that weapons were purchased. This is not my first post in this thread I posted the link to provide the money proof and it is there in the respective years with clear surges in purchase.

Pakistan needs to decide fast about helicopter and if T-129 is decided than we should go ahead with the deal fast. Also time to produce at least one Military Transport Helicopter in Pakistan.

Sir if I am posting a budget spending link that is to prove that the money went for the weapons systems I am saying that they were purchased. Now tell me have i given a spending on imports of fruits or vegetables? I gave the link to show the money went for defence purchase and please tell me how is that not link to prove that weapons were purchased. This is not my first post in this thread I posted the link to provide the money proof and it is there in the respective years with clear surges in purchase.
Sir the link DO NOT PROVES that J10 and Mi35 were purchased, it do not mentions them and that is what you claimed it to prove as far as i can remember. But as webby said, lets agree to disagree and i am sure we wont be able to explain it to you anyway (despite many people having tried that) so i will just leave it at that.

Sir the link DO NOT PROVES that J10 and Mi35 were purchased, it do not mentions them and that is what you claimed it to prove as far as i can remember. But as webby said, lets agree to disagree and i am sure we wont be able to explain it to you anyway (despite many people having tried that) so i will just leave it at that.
I am no more discussing it the webmaster has said it is derailing the thread so lets leave it.

Fellas, Mi35M are in Pakistan though their is no 'link' to prove that. Pics are there, I have seen one but cannot share due to 'I have to show you but I have to kill you' argument.
But still kindly avoid fighting over their presence/absence case. They will be shown to public on 23rd March this year.

Fellas, Mi35M are in Pakistan though their is no 'link' to prove that. Pics are there, I have seen one but cannot share due to 'I have to show you but I have to kill you' argument.
But still kindly avoid fighting over their presence/absence case. They will be shown to public on 23rd March this year.
Yup, that can be verified from the statement of Maj. Gen. Nasir D Shah! Hopefully we will have the pics and plenty of them to view on March 23 parade!

Why would PA publish pictures of the helicopters for you? What are you a COAS. No source is making claims. Every source is quoting a Govt officials. Read carefully. There are reason for not releasing Pictures of some sensitive equipment and few obsessed members don't understand it.

Please care to define a knowledgeable member?
Members who know what they're talking about, members who're not concerned about the number of posts or likes, members who have served in the military or have a know-how of military affairs, members who're not dependent on Sipri, Jane's or Wikipedia to back their claims.

how is that not a valid link can you please tell me that.
because it does not show what weapon was purchase ... it is only showing the accumulated value of Imports and for this citing SIPRI as source
upload_2018-2-10_18-35-49.png

So plz go to SIPRI database and post the screenshot where J-10 is listed .....

hopefully you will try to understand your assumption based on the value figure in $ for a particular year does not translate into FACT about J-10 PURCHASE

Last edited:
because it does not show what weapon was purchase ... it is only showing the accumulated value of Imports and for this citing SIPRI as source
upload_2018-2-10_18-35-49-png.453064

So plz go to SIPRI database and post the screenshot were J-10 is listed .....

hopefully you will try to understand your assumption based on the value figure in $ for a particular year does not translate into FACT about J-10 PURCHASE

Quote me in the PAF section and I will provide you with facts. @WebMaster has asked not to derail this thread any more and that goes for you as well my friend. Plus prepare your link that J-10 were never bought as well.

Members who know what they're talking about, members who're not concerned about the number of posts or likes, members who have served in the military or have a know-how of military affairs, members who're not dependent on Sipri, Jane's or Wikipedia to back their claims.
You mean to say the member who say that their Chacha jee told them?

Why the hell you gave me a negative rating are you mentally retarded? @WebMaster Please check these kids on PDF.

WTF a negative rating for discussion? If some is not agreeing to your argument this is how you stroogs work?

My point is 100% valid and the info was told by a DEPO Gen. that Pakistan has purchased MI35M.

If you don't apologize I will quit the forum because you are wrong and I am not going to tolerate this discrimination.

I have given you a link of Mi35M delivery and Now you prove it was not delivered or ban your self for spreading misinformation.

Tracking weapons purchases through budget is most used technique in the world .

@Arsalan provide me link where it says Pakistan has not made the purchase.

Where is your link I am waiting for it that says MI35 order was canceled?

I know very well the mental level of so called experts here. they don't know a thing about defence.

@Arsalan here is another link of the purchase.

http://www.janes.com/article/73439/russia-delivers-four-mi-35m-helos-to-pakistan-says-report

@Arsalan here is another link
https://thaimilitaryandasianregion....akistan-to-receive-four-mi-35m-helos-in-2017/

Now you noob give me link where this order was canceled. or apologize for being a noob.

@Arsalan Here is another link that Pakistan made the purchase.
http://www.defenseworld.net/news/20421/Pakistan_Receives_Four_Russian_Mi_35M_Choppers#.Wn2SM3yYOUk

Where is your link that Pakistan canceled the order placed in 2015

My link are all verified defence news website. Now you give me link where this order was canceled ????????????????????????
Well here is a other one for name calling and being abusive. You need to learn to behave yourself and not name call senior posters. Unlike Arsalan I will give you 24 hours. If you apologize to the relevant poster for being abusive, I will retract this rating, otherwise it stands. No one stops you from quitting the forum. You cqme of your own will you can leave whenever you want. However while on the forum you will respect the seniors. You have been callour and disregarding to otber posters who are professionals and a lot senior to you.
A

Well here is a other one for name calling and being abusive. You need to learn to behave yourself and not name call senior posters. Unlike Arsalan I will give you 24 hours. If you apologize to the relevant poster for being abusive, I will retract this rating, otherwise it stands. No one stops you from quitting the forum. You cqme of your own will you can leave whenever you want. However while on the forum you will respect the seniors. You have been callour and disregarding to otber posters who are professionals and a lot senior to you.
A

be my guest and let it stand.

Back
Top Bottom