What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

And yes I'm very stubborn for 100% proof.

Sorry my friend you are not just stubborn but in a hurry as well. The statement is not talking about agreement but delivery. They handed them to Pakistan. Kudos have a nice day. lol

Read and comment. Don't just comment. Have a nice day.

Sorry my friend you are not just stubborn but in a hurry as well. The statement is not talking about agreement but delivery. They handed them to Pakistan. Kudos have a nice day. lol

Read and comment. Don't just comment. Have a nice day.
You're such a child. Grow up.

#Pakistan is now preparing to induct the AH-1Z Viper:

The Pakistan Army’s Military Engineer Services branch released a tender for the construction of a hangar, tarmac and maintenance facilities in Multan for the Textron Bell AH-1Z Viper.
#PakArmy #PakistanZindabad https://t.co/r381YAX6xI
IMG_20180224_202317.jpeg

You need to have 2 things to buy something. Firstly money and secondly a willing seller. The first can influence the second to some extent however, international policies determine which weapons are sold to whom. In this case you have neither the first and on that account the second.
A
This is savage.

The hell fire [emoji91] bring a long range weapon with 6-10 km range vs tows or baktarakin 3-4 km range

Lastly March 23 parade perhaps will disclose what delivered mi-35, ah-1z, jf b model and new air defense systems etc

The hell fire [emoji91] bring a long range weapon with 6-10 km range vs tows or baktarakin 3-4 km range

Lastly March 23 parade perhaps will disclose what delivered mi-35, ah-1z, jf b model and new air defense systems etc
what will be the role of older cobra gunships..will they be retired?

what will be the role of older cobra gunships..will they be retired?

Most likely phased out once the T129s are inducted in numbers. The main issue I think is being unable to acquire spares for such an old machine and if the serviceability rates are too low, then might be cheaper to retire them. Its possible they might keep a small numbers flying by cannibalizing some for parts or acquiring used ones from Bahrain and Turkey (maybe even Japan!!) once those countries retire them.

Most likely phased out once the T129s are inducted in numbers. The main issue I think is being unable to acquire spares for such an old machine and if the serviceability rates are too low, then might be cheaper to retire them. Its possible they might keep a small numbers flying by cannibalizing some for parts or acquiring used ones from Bahrain and Turkey (maybe even Japan!!) once those countries retire them.
i thought they will be huge amount of them in EDA stock for spares..i susa blocking spares

Just could be lack or shortage of viable spares too ... a few years back Turkey sent spare parts of AH-1Fs free of cost to Pakistan as well.

There is no shortage of cobra spares, it all depends where one procures them, govt to govt or open commercial sources which can be expensive.

There is no shortage of cobra spares, it all depends where one procures them, govt to govt or open commercial sources which can be expensive.

fatman17, is this true that our new AH-1Z's Vipers cant not fire sidewinders ?

It would be best to keep them up and running for years to come , Cobra's were effective against TTP in FATA , giving them to FC to guard and surveillance the Pakistan Afghan border will be a good idea, as the AH-Z1 are supposed to be stationed in Multan .

fatman17, is this true that our new AH-1Z's Vipers cant not fire sidewinders ?

I think they will be able to fire Sidewinders , I don't see a issue there for Americans to remove that Capability .

It would be best to keep them up and running for years to come , Cobra's were effective against TTP in FATA , giving them to FC to guard and surveillance the Pakistan Afghan border will be a good idea, as the AH-Z1 are supposed to be stationed in Multan .

I think they will be able to fire Sidewinders , I don't see a issue there for Americans to remove that Capability .

We shall find out others here have stated otherwise.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom