What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

It says "its already arrived and soon to be inducted Mi-35s". Pretty obvious from the statement that these have arrived. :)
Also mentions the vipers and call them as "soon to be delivered" so one can see the difference here as well. :tup:
There is no evidence of their delivery. Why no pictures. What's so hush hush about 4 helos.

Where is the proof in that link exactly? It just shows the SIPRI site quoting total spending not any details of a system. Will you point us out to the actual information as you have claimed?
This is the spending on defence imports. J-10 deal 2010 price 1.4 billion. look at the 2010 spike it is the same difference. Mi35M deal signed 2015 paid in 2016 price Mi35m $153 million the difference in 2015 and 2016 calculate that. My point is that now you experts just keep debunking every thing even with a valid links.

This is the spending on defence imports. J-10 deal 2010 price 1.4 billion. look at the 2010 spike it is the same difference. Mi35M deal signed 2015 paid in 2016 price Mi35m $153 million the difference in 2015 and 2016 calculate that. My point is that now you experts just keep debunking every thing even with a valid links.
Stop misguiding the people!
You claim that a link that mentions a total spending and claim it to be proof of spending on a specific article! "CLAIM IT TO BE PROOF" is the key part here!
Post rated for being irresponsible and misguiding but more so because of it being purposely like that!!

the foreign import cost raise about $200 plus million from 2015 to 2016 so what else came for that money if not Mi35M. Please point out that thing. If you need further info please visit Finance ministry site and red the defence budget allocation of that year.

You claim that a link that mentions a total spending and claim it to be proof of spending on a specific article! "CLAIM IT TO BE PROOF" is the key part here!
Post rated for being irresponsible and misguiding but more so because of it being purposely like that!!

Here is link of Mi35M deliver and now you stop misguiding people.

https://thediplomat.com/2017/08/pakistan-receives-4-advanced-attack-helicopters-from-russia/

the foreign import cost raise about $200 plus million from 2015 to 2016 so what else came for that money if not Mi35M. Please point out that thing. If you need further info please visit Finance ministry site and red the defence budget allocation of that year.
I am not debating whether the Mi 35 came or not, my simple point is that you cannot post link of a spending and CLAIM that it is for a certain equipment. YOU MAY SUGGEST THAT IT IS MOST LIKELY FOR THAT PARTICULAR SYSTEM but posting the link in a online claiming it to be a PROOF is purposely misguiding the members here. Avoid that going forward as well.

@waz @The Eagle @Slav Defence @WebMaster

Why the hell you gave me a negative rating are you mentally retarded? @WebMaster Please check these kids on PDF.

WTF a negative rating for discussion? If some is not agreeing to your argument this is how you stroogs work?

My point is 100% valid and the info was told by a DEPO Gen. that Pakistan has purchased MI35M.

If you don't apologize I will quit the forum because you are wrong and I am not going to tolerate this discrimination.

I have given you a link of Mi35M delivery and Now you prove it was not delivered or ban your self for spreading misinformation.

Tracking weapons purchases through budget is most used technique in the world .

@Arsalan provide me link where it says Pakistan has not made the purchase.

Where is your link I am waiting for it that says MI35 order was canceled?

I know very well the mental level of so called experts here. they don't know a thing about defence.

@Arsalan here is another link of the purchase.

http://www.janes.com/article/73439/russia-delivers-four-mi-35m-helos-to-pakistan-says-report

@Arsalan here is another link
https://thaimilitaryandasianregion....akistan-to-receive-four-mi-35m-helos-in-2017/

Now you noob give me link where this order was canceled. or apologize for being a noob.

@Arsalan Here is another link that Pakistan made the purchase.
http://www.defenseworld.net/news/20421/Pakistan_Receives_Four_Russian_Mi_35M_Choppers#.Wn2SM3yYOUk

Where is your link that Pakistan canceled the order placed in 2015

My link are all verified defence news website. Now you give me link where this order was canceled ????????????????????????

As i have already said, i am not debating whether they have been delivered or not and if you want to know my views regarding status, you may read post#3899!

The problem with your post is more about the absurdity of the post where you post a link of an irrelevant site and claim that to be a proof of something. It is nothing but misguiding the people PURPOSELY!!

Again, if you want to know my views of whether these have been delivered or not, you may read the initial post on this matter.
It says "its already arrived and soon to be inducted Mi-35s". Pretty obvious from the statement that these have arrived. :)
Also mentions the vipers and call them as "soon to be delivered" so one can see the difference here as well. :tup:

It is not that we disagree here but it is they attempt to make fool of the members by posting some link that do not even mentions the word J10 or Mi35 and claim it to be proof of DELIVERY of the said systems.

As i have already said, i am not debating whether they have been delivered or not and if you want to know my views regarding status, you may read post#3899!

The problem with your post is more about the absurdity of the post where you post a link of an irrelevant site and claim that to be a proof of something. It is nothing but misguiding the people PURPOSELY!!

Again, if you want to know my views of whether these have been delivered or not, you may read the initial post on this matter.

It is not that we disagree here but it is they attempt to make fool of the members by posting some link that do not even mentions the word J10 or Mi35 and claim it to be proof of DELIVERY of the said systems.
You debate it or not that is valid proof to support my argument. I know you noob experts hate when I provide counter evidence. But you people are spreading the misinformation with out any proof. You are not debating me because you have no proof of your claim and This issue will be resolved or I am not going to stop either ban me or I will stay on your back.

Do share a link of my post where i have said that these have NOT been delivered. Plus, your initial claim includes both Mi 35 and J10 so if you REALLY want to go down that road, do share the links for J10s too.

You may claim that you think J10 have been delivered, you may say that you KNOW Mi35 have been delivered (AGAIN, i also said the same) but it is inappropriate to post a link and fool the people claiming that this is a proof of Mi35 and J10 delivery while there is absolutely NOTHING related to Mi35 and J10 in that post.
Try thinking about it with a cool head and you may understand what the exact problem here was

You experts are just fan boys. About J-10 look at the budget link I provided and it is defence imports and in 2010 the budget hike is more than any year to the exact amount of J-10.

Now don't run like a chicken. Give me a link or admit that you are a noob. Because crossed the line for being a fan boy and I am being fair.

Why the hell you gave me a negative rating are you mentally retarded? @WebMaster Please check these kids on PDF.

WTF a negative rating for discussion? If some is not agreeing to your argument this is how you stroogs work?

My point is 100% valid and the info was told by a DEPO Gen. that Pakistan has purchased MI35M.

If you don't apologize I will quit the forum because you are wrong and I am not going to tolerate this discrimination.

I have given you a link of Mi35M delivery and Now you prove it was not delivered or ban your self for spreading misinformation.

Tracking weapons purchases through budget is most used technique in the world .

@Arsalan provide me link where it says Pakistan has not made the purchase.

Where is your link I am waiting for it that says MI35 order was canceled?

I know very well the mental level of so called experts here. they don't know a thing about defence.

@Arsalan here is another link of the purchase.

http://www.janes.com/article/73439/russia-delivers-four-mi-35m-helos-to-pakistan-says-report

@Arsalan here is another link
https://thaimilitaryandasianregion....akistan-to-receive-four-mi-35m-helos-in-2017/

Now you noob give me link where this order was canceled. or apologize for being a noob.

@Arsalan Here is another link that Pakistan made the purchase.
http://www.defenseworld.net/news/20421/Pakistan_Receives_Four_Russian_Mi_35M_Choppers#.Wn2SM3yYOUk

Where is your link that Pakistan canceled the order placed in 2015

My link are all verified defence news website. Now you give me link where this order was canceled ????????????????????????
Do share a link of my post where i have said that these have NOT been delivered. Plus, your initial claim includes both Mi 35 and J10 so if you REALLY want to go down that road, do share the links for J10s too.

You may claim that you think J10 have been delivered, you may say that you KNOW Mi35 have been delivered (AGAIN, i also said the same) but it is inappropriate to post a link and fool the people claiming that this is a proof of Mi35 and J10 delivery while there is absolutely NOTHING related to Mi35 and J10 in that post.
Try thinking about it with a cool head and you may understand what the exact problem here was.

Ignoring all the rants and personal attack

You debate it or not that is valid proof to support my argument. I know you noob experts hate when I provide counter evidence. But you people are spreading the misinformation with out any proof. You are not debating me because you have no proof of your claim and This issue will be resolved or I am not going to stop either ban me or I will stay on your back.
The post i have marked have NO COUNTER EVIDENCE of J10 or Mi35 delivery or have it? Do share.

I might as well thank your later posts as i also think the same and have believed them and read long before you shared these in this conversation we are having here. However the post i marked deserved what it got and you may realize it when you think about it;
  1. The post was claimed as a proof of J10 and Mi35 delivery
  2. The post do not have ANY mention of any of the systems

Try thinking about it with a cool head and you may understand what the exact problem here was.

I have already made a J-10 purchase thread and the link is there go to PAF section and you will find it.

Ignoring all the rants and personal attack
You started the personal attack miss using your authority.

I have already made a J-10 purchase thread and the link is there go to PAF section and you will find it.
I hope that too is not based on this same PROOF!!

You started the personal attack miss using your authority.
There was and still isn't anything personal about it!

Here is a J-10 link

- FC-20 / J-10B Fighter Jet. PAF is also in process of receiving its first FC-20 / J-10B fighter jet which is powered by indigenous WS-10 engine.

https://www.ispr.gov.pk/front/main.asp?id=85&o=t-article

Here is the import spending from 2010

World bank.jpg

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/MS.MIL.MPRT.KD?locations=PK

This is the most valid claim supported by evidence.

@Arsalan

How you import military equipment?

You sign MOU then you sign LOI and then you add that amount in budget.

Now you provide me a link that this info is incorrect.

@Arsalan where is your link??????????? Now please validate your info with a Govt link like I have done.

@WebMaster If these experts fail to provide their valid links please remove this negative rating and please stop them from misusing their authority.

Back
Top Bottom