What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

The Z-10 is a a superb platform and in this case its better Pakistan utilize the funding credit from our Chinese friends for other items like ships and submarines etc. My understanding why Pakistan chose to go for AH-1Z instead is because they have better high altitude performance and will be used extensively combating terrorists near Afghan border. Pakistan will claim compensation in form of coalition support funding. US doesnt give funding directly to Pakistan it prefers spending those on its on products. So munitions and spares for AH-1Zs will be reimbursable.
Decision to choose T-129 is because its a lighter platform and Turkey offered joint production and it is not just for units meant for Pakistan. PAC Kamra will be making components and spares to supply for other T-129 customers as well.
Z10 has failed certain trial parameters esp. The powerplant.

@Hodor @Ahmet Pasha

The Jane's article confirms nothing. The author is mistaking the temporary transfer of 3x Z-10 helicopters for trials & evaluation as a sale.
I didnt read the article..but still i said that if the news is true

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) can you please confirm that Pakistan made the purchase of Z-10 attack helicopters because I have sources that are now reporting that the sale has been made of initial 20 Z-10 attack helicopters.

Please check this link below.

http://www.janes.com/article/77683/...s-in-on-asian-military-aircraft-opportunities
Again your source has issues...no offence...:D

15439929_1217582288323234_842899226367571423_n.jpg

Again your source has issues...no offence...:D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My friend source has no issues it is fan boys that have issues. PA has a big budget unlike PAF and Navy and PA is going for all three platforms.

Some one is try to mislead the community of PDF with out any hard proof. I always give sources and with out any proof experts start debunking them.

The J-10 deal every one said the source was old okay on this deal now the experts are saying the source is new okay. My question WTF will experts agree with. The bird is flying in Pakistan and yet they are saying it is not purchased? lol

The Mi-35 that came from Russia came for a reason. Pakistan was provided with Helicopters from USA to patrol Pak-Afghan border which have been returned to USA and Mi-35 came to replace them. Please read the Russian statement on Mi-35 which said that Pakistan will be provided Mi-35 on short notice to fight terrorism.

The bird is flying in Pakistan and yet they are saying it is not purchased? lol
L.O.L
I dont know if u saw my post or not but i posted some screenshots of a Z10 evaluation pilot who said that the helis were returned to china and were not the best of the machines...so they arent flying in Pak anymore..

As far as sources are concerened,dont trust articles posted on public websites..read them??? for sure but always doubt them.

L.O.L
I dont know if u saw my post or not but i posted some screenshots of a Z10 evaluation pilot who said that the helis were returned to china and were not the best of the machines...so they arent flying in Pak anymore..

As far as sources are concerened,dont trust articles posted on public websites..read them??? for sure but always doubt them.

lol first of all these type of assessments are never made public. AVIC is a Pakistan partner company and no idiot would release a public assessment and call their product bad. Any such test pilot will be sacked in a sec.

Have you ever thought on this? AVIC is involved in many projects with Pakistan. It is not just Z-10 but many more.

Regarding the website Jane is not PA official website and is a military News reporter. So yes there is a doubt but so far it is the most valid military news website out there.

lol first of all these type of assessments are never made public. AVIC is a Pakistan partner company and no idiot would release a public assessment and call their product bad. Any such test pilot will be sacked in a sec.

Have you ever thought on this? AVIC is involved in many projects with Pakistan. It is not just Z-10 but many more.

Regarding the website Jane is not PA official website and is a military News reporter. So yes there is a doubt but so far it is the most valid military news website out there.
Check out this link...infact u have replied to it:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/z10-evaluation-finally-ended.536451/

To simplify matters ... so far, the PAA's attack helicopter plans center on just 3 new platforms: AH-1Z (heavy), T129 (light) and Mi-35M (assault). Technically, the Mi-35M isn't all new, it uses the same engines as the Mi-17/171.

You can't use that argument for the Mi-35s Bilal. It would be like saying getting F-15s is technically not a new fighter since it has the same engines as our F-16s =P

What is this thread a super BS? where is the source?
The screenshots are from instagram story of the pilot...and u had no issues participating in the thread at that time now its a BS...dude come on xD

The screenshots are from instagram story of the pilot...and u had no issues participating in the thread at that time now its a BS...dude come on xD

Please read my comments in that thread I never agreed with Z-10 being rejected and this is BS news of Major because there is no source.

Please read my comments in that thread I never agreed with Z-10 being rejected and this is BS news of Major because there is no source.
Yeah wikipedia is a valid source and a direct post from a major who tested the heli himself is BS...sae ja rahy ho bhai ap :D
P.s I never said it has been rejected.
Anyways...lets end this discussion cuz its always useless discussing with you..

You can't use that argument for the Mi-35s Bilal. It would be like saying getting F-15s is technically not a new fighter since it has the same engines as our F-16s =P
The mi series helicopters have a single manufacturer , engine , several internal components, probably even the fabric for the seats.
They don't have different engines , radars, electronics. Mi35 is essentially a remodelled attack mi17, the f15 and 16 are poles apart

Back
Top Bottom