What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation Corps - Updated

Here is a J-10 link

- FC-20 / J-10B Fighter Jet. PAF is also in process of receiving its first FC-20 / J-10B fighter jet which is powered by indigenous WS-10 engine.

https://www.ispr.gov.pk/front/main.asp?id=85&o=t-article

Here is the import spending from 2010

View attachment 452838

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/MS.MIL.MPRT.KD?locations=PK

This is the most valid claim supported by evidence.

@Arsalan

How you import military equipment?

You sign MOU then you sign LOI and then you add that amount in budget.

Now you provide me a link that this info is incorrect.

@Arsalan where is your link??????????? Now please validate your info with a Govt link like I have done.

@WebMaster If these experts fail to provide their valid links please remove this negative rating and please stop them from misusing their authority.
that is when pak purchased f-16's i guess.that is the surge.

that is when pak purchased f-16's i guess.that is the surge.
yes my friend you are guessing and I am being discriminated with a valid link because difference of opinion.

Pakistani F-16 were subsidized by USA govt and this surge is the exact amount that was decided for J-10's which was 1.4 billion usd.

There are only 2 proofs of any purchase one is a valid news and second is confirmation if payment and my both sources are valid. Now I should be provided a valid source to prove me wrong is that a wrong demand?

Or giving me a negative rating was hurting someone's fan boy feelings.

surge from 2015 to 2016 validates Mi35m purchase along the news reports. the 2010 surge validates J-10 purchase because surge is close to the amounts of the purchases.

Why the hell you gave me a negative rating are you mentally retarded? @WebMaster Please check these kids on PDF.

WTF a negative rating for discussion? If some is not agreeing to your argument this is how you stroogs work?

My point is 100% valid and the info was told by a DEPO Gen. that Pakistan has purchased MI35M.

If you don't apologize I will quit the forum because you are wrong and I am not going to tolerate this discrimination.

I have given you a link of Mi35M delivery and Now you prove it was not delivered or ban your self for spreading misinformation.

Tracking weapons purchases through budget is most used technique in the world .

@Arsalan provide me link where it says Pakistan has not made the purchase.

Where is your link I am waiting for it that says MI35 order was canceled?

I know very well the mental level of so called experts here. they don't know a thing about defence.

@Arsalan here is another link of the purchase.

http://www.janes.com/article/73439/russia-delivers-four-mi-35m-helos-to-pakistan-says-report

@Arsalan here is another link
https://thaimilitaryandasianregion....akistan-to-receive-four-mi-35m-helos-in-2017/

Now you noob give me link where this order was canceled. or apologize for being a noob.

@Arsalan Here is another link that Pakistan made the purchase.
http://www.defenseworld.net/news/20421/Pakistan_Receives_Four_Russian_Mi_35M_Choppers#.Wn2SM3yYOUk

Where is your link that Pakistan canceled the order placed in 2015

My link are all verified defence news website. Now you give me link where this order was canceled ????????????????????????
Do me a favour. Please quit. Stop maligning the members unnecessarily. Point is simple. Yes many sources claim the Mi35 delivery but none show pictures of Mi35 in PA livery, usually a picture is the best proof of such. If anyone has please upload it to kill the controversy. For eg, pictures of AH1Z were released in PA livery even before delivery of the helos. There are many other examples but for some reason no pictures of MI35 available even from the manufacturer.

Do me a favour. Please quit. Stop maligning the members unnecessarily. Point is simple. Yes many sources claim the Mi35 delivery but none show pictures of Mi35 in PA livery, usually a picture is the best proof of such. If anyone has please upload it to kill the controversy. For eg, pictures of AH1Z were released in PA livery even before delivery of the helos. There are many other examples but for some reason no pictures of MI35 available even from the manufacturer.
He does this in almost all threads and stick to his "claims" and "sources"
Last time he restarted the J-10 saga and despite reassurances from senior, knowledgeable members, he kept on squabbling with no actual info.

Looks like J10B is back in picture folks :pop:

Any chance we can revive those illustrious J10B threads

However the article does not have a date which is bothersome , as it could be just a very old article from 2008

Last edited:

Why would PA publish pictures of the helicopters for you? What are you a COAS. No source is making claims. Every source is quoting a Govt officials. Read carefully. There are reason for not releasing Pictures of some sensitive equipment and few obsessed members don't understand it.

knowledgeable members, he kept on squabbling with no actual info.

Please care to define a knowledgeable member?

Why would PA publish pictures of the helicopters for you? What are you a COAS. No source is making claims. Every source is quoting a Govt officials. Read carefully. There are reason for not releasing Pictures of some sensitive equipment and few obsessed members don't understand it.

Please care to define a knowledgeable member?
Time for you to grow up.

He does this in almost all threads and stick to his "claims" and "sources"
Last time he restarted the J-10 saga and despite reassurances from senior, knowledgeable members, he kept on squabbling with no actual info.
Thanks, my bad for interacting with him.

Time for you to grow up.
How should I grow up? With valid links I should grow up and you have nothing to support your statement. Seriously plz give me a break and look who is providing valid links. It is your turn to provide me a valid link.

How should I grow up? With valid links I should grow up and you have nothing to support your statement. Seriously plz give me a break and look who is providing valid links. It is your turn to provide me a valid link.
Browse the board.

To know and know that you know, not to know and know that you don't know, that is to know.
My friend it is very simple. There was news that Pakistan purchased the Mi35m then the deliveries were verified by a Gen from DEPO at DESI 2017 to the press now If there are no images of those helicopters or they didn't displayed on the parade is up to the Army to disclose what they want to show or what they don't. Pakistan has Chinese UAV systems but they are not displayed on the Parade or there are no images. until one crashed near mianwali air base this info was not known. So you tell me what you call valid?

There is a thread here that Pakistan has rejected the Z-10. Now where is a valid link to that info. that is a all speculation thread running here with no head and tail. there are post on different defence site that Pakistan has purchased those platforms.

@Arsalan where is your link??????????? Now please validate your info with a Govt link like I have done.

WHAT INFO? Can you PLEASE read my posts and at least let me know what you think my INFO is? Where have i said that Mi35 or J10 are being bought or not being bought? The debate is NOT ABOUT PROCUREMENT but the deception you try by posting false link and claiming it to be a proof of your claim. The post, that link had NOTHING to do with j10 or mi35 at all yet you go out and lie to the forum claiming it to be some sort of proof. The links you posted later were relevant and that is why i never objected to them!!

It is too difficult for you to understand i suppose!

Any, this is enough for me and i have realized there is no point explaining the problem to you.

WHAT INFO? Can you PLEASE read my posts and at least let me know what you think my INFO is? Where have i said that Mi35 or J10 are being bought or not being bought? The debate is NOT ABOUT PROCUREMENT but the deception you try by posting false link and claiming it to be a proof of your claim. The post, that link had NOTHING to do with j10 or mi35 at all yet you go out and lie to the forum claiming it to be some sort of proof. The links you posted later were relevant and that is why i never objected to them!!

It is too difficult for you to understand i suppose!

My friend the link I post is from world bank and is showing the funds for weapons import with date time and amount now how is that not a valid link can you please tell me that. They are not civilian products import funds. and are in years these weapons were purchased? I cannot understand how is that not related? I gave the links and also provided the budget report to support my link.

My friend the link I post is from world bank and is showing the funds for weapons import with date time and amount now how is that not a valid link can you please tell me that. They are not civilian products import funds. and are in years these weapons were purchased? I cannot understand how is that not related? I gave the links and also provided the budget report to support my link.
SIR you CLAIMED that link to be a PROOF of J10 and Mi35 procurement while that was ONLY about military spending in general and there was absolutely NO MENTION of either J10 or Mi35, this is not the whole problem, the worst part is that you knew about it already.

It is one thing to support your argument with links like you have done later on (the posts that i have never pointed as being put of line) and it is another thing to to share budget values and claim that spending to be proof of procurement of one particular system.

Again, please think about it with a cool head and drop me a message if there is still any doubt but i will move on for now. Have other things to do and i am explain the situation the best i could.

Back
Top Bottom