What's new

Pakistan and Israel’s Secret Diplomacy

Ah and the love for Israel sheds again but let me make it simple. More educated than most of the people here and more liberal minded then the most commenting here and just one thing to tell. Neither Kashmir is for sale to India nor Palestine is for sale to Israel. If you want Kashmir or Palestine it will be over my dead body don't know about the rest but this Zameer is not for sale :nono:
Let them talk their bla bla.. they have all forgotten that this "relation" between Jews and Muslims was going on for more than 1400 years and most human civilizations and Jews for over 6000 years.. they just have this habit of bringing havoc where ever they go/went, read it for 6000 years!
Even the ones who are supporting them the most , are doing it for their own safety and interests, they just do not want them having countries in side their countries.. the US looks too big for that game, but look at their lobby there, that is the least they could do in history to manipulate the countries they live in ..
Egypt and Jordan have diplomatic relations with Usrael, Mostly US than rael, and they have almost no exchange between them and the latter, not commercial, industrial or military, just pure diplomatic presence..in other words it is just symbolic..

Marray we are fed "hate Israel" too.

Mate, trust me most of Palestinians don't even give shit if Pakistan recognises Israel or not. Infect most of them don't even like Pakistanis. Go and interact with few it will bring you back to senses.
Any facts or figures or just pulling things from you head or you own experience, because thinking in this way will show on you behaviour when you'll meet Palestinians, they will feel it and won't like you, so it is you own problem, and you should deal with it..

Pakistan need a Islamic cause to present among the Islamic world to show and present itself a strong contender nation for Islamic cause.It is more like Pakistan need Palestine issue to increase its branding among Islamic nations than other war around...Think rationally, if Arabs and Turkey and other major Islamic nation can have a diplomatic relation with Israel, then why you wont do it?? Are you saying that Pakistan is holier Islamic nation than those nations who have diplomatic relationship...This is called diplomacy without any pragmatism to the root cause...If you would have a relation, then you may engage with Israel in different levels and act as a mediating party as you are not seen as neither Pro Arabs nor Pro Iran...

So than why do we recognise India than? I mean we dont recognise Israel because of the Palestinian state but on the other hand we recognise India despite Kashmir, and not to forget that its India we fought 4 wars with, one directly resulting in loosing our eastern wing. Moreover it is India that sponsors terrorism in Pakistan. Yet despite that we continue to not just have diplomatic relations with a country who has a butcher as their leader but also spare no moment in appeasement policy towards India. Yet somehow our Zameer pops up every now and than when someone talks about just recognising the Jewish state and nothing more. Israel is not going anywhere and the sooner we realise this reality the better. I am not saying to get in bed with the Jewish state but that is also no reason to not accept them as a reality when they are.
The crusades were also a reality at the time, Muslims did not accept their brutality, and took them out after 2 hundred years of occupation of Palestine..The people who do not learn from history, cause it to repeat itself..

We as Muslims are forbidden by Almighy Allah in Holy Quran to form any friendship or alliance with Jews and those which are their allies. Since its creation there have been many wars and bloodshed due to the fact that they have unlimited support of US and EU. All these wars which we are witnessing and those that will take place in future will be fought on the behalf of Israel by Nato. It will be only muslims who would be made to pay the price of friendship with them. OPEC arab nations have lost their morality when they support Israel. No one even dares to speak against Israel and their ruthless killings. Pakistan as a nation should reafirm and solidify its realtions with Iran, Russia and China in order to better prepare itself against malicious designs buy US. It is a fact that since Israel's inception middle east has witnessed unprecedented destruction and choas which will continue well into the future until it ceases to exist.

Exactly! so how do you think you can reason with them by not accepting them? Red lines or no red lines, there are certain thresholds that they do not want to cross but than again you can only tell each other about the so called red lines once you talk to them or have some sort of working relationship.

Consider these lunatics as our TTP lot. The only difference is, that we tried reason with them but that failed so we have to do surgery on them. When you are indoctrinated in believing something, you cannot reason, that goes out of window. Then again, question is, as to how these nutcases managed to get to power there, perhaps the society agree in general with their stance and believes? After all they were voted in power. Its for the reasonable people there to get rid of these scums and clean their society first and foremost. For that you dont have to recognize them. Let them come out clean first.

Israel is trying how to reach Pakistan and study the weak points of its defense and how to access its nuclear assets.
Only you realised the truth. Israel is a common enemy of the Islam and they are tied with India. Those so called intellectual think that the Israel can be a friend not a foe is utterly living in a fools heaven. It's too important for mosad to infiltrate Pakistan nuclear program. Only Pakistan is the nuclear powered muslim country.Pakistan can be a huge threat for the Israelis .it's not wise to welcome your enemy in your house.

Look a majority of non-lunatics in Isreal dont support the occupation or Jerusalem as its capital; there is a fringe group pushing this agenda. To be fair, if you consider there is nothing anyone can do if they decided ever to take over Jerusalem - the very aspect they did not should tell you the policy.

I dont know which majority you are taking about. These lot were voted in power there. In Pakistan we never allowed these extermist anywhere near power corridors, infact we put bullet between their eyes, like we did to the TTP lot.

Look, world is moving towards right wing, its unfortunate. We got a hindu lunatic in our east to content with, Israel got a extremist in power, America got its own now. Its a rule of jungle out there. We cannot assume or pretend that all is well and base our policies on the basis of past history of Jerusalem. Out of all Muslims countries, its only Pakistan which can bring mutually assured destruction upon Israel if red lines are crossed. Our experience with these types of lunatics is that you cant reason with them, you have to do surgery on them, literally. Until Israeli society is not willing to do that, we can keep this sword of Nuclear Armageddon hanging over their heads. Status quo will remain to be honest. Leaving Jerusalem and particularly Al Aqsa mosque at the mercy of these lot would be a grave mistake.

Only you realised the truth. Israel is a common enemy of the Islam and they are tied with India. Those so called intellectual think that the Israel can be a friend not a foe is utterly living in a fools heaven. It's too important for mosad to infiltrate Pakistan nuclear program. Only Pakistan is the nuclear powered muslim country.Pakistan can be a huge threat for the Israelis .it's not wise to welcome your enemy in your house.
complete BS .... This is wahabi/arab propaganda rubbish.

Read your history. There has never been animosity between Jews and Moslems and a great deal of respect all through the ages until the formation of Isreal. Arabs decided to annihaliate Isreal and the cascade reaction continues.

complete BS .... This is wahabi/arab propaganda rubbish.

Read your history. There has never been animosity between Jews and Moslems and a great deal of respect all through the ages until the formation of Isreal. Arabs decided to annihaliate Isreal and the cascade reaction continues.
Since when the Jews are good people and when they were friends to the muslims?The one who poisoned and black magic prophet was a Jew. The whole world knows what they are doing to the occupied Palestine and did crime against the humanity.You are a Jew no doubt and it's not a bs by the arabs but you.The Jews are cancer of the human society

Pakistan need a Islamic cause to present among the Islamic world to show and present itself a strong contender nation for Islamic cause.It is more like Pakistan need Palestine issue to increase its branding among Islamic nations than other war around...Think rationally, if Arabs and Turkey and other major Islamic nation can have a diplomatic relation with Israel, then why you wont do it?? Are you saying that Pakistan is holier Islamic nation than those nations who have diplomatic relationship...This is called diplomacy without any pragmatism to the root cause...If you would have a relation, then you may engage with Israel in different levels and act as a mediating party as you are not seen as neither Pro Arabs nor Pro Iran...
I am sure that many in the corridors of Power in Pakistan wish to establish diplomatic relations with Israel but the common man would be aghast. It would mean political suicide.
They who have established diplomatic relations with Imposter Israel have betrayed the Quran and have accepted the corrupted Torah. (Not saying Pakistan has not betrayed the Quran in other matters but why go from bad to worse?)

Since when the Jews are good people and when they were friends to the muslims?The one who poisoned and black magic prophet was a Jew. The whole world knows what they are doing to the occupied Palestine and did crime against the humanity.You are a Jew no doubt and it's not a bs by the arabs but you.The Jews are cancer of the human society
Good luck; i see you are a completely brain washed mullah. Please read your quran holy text - Jews are people of the book and you just cannot do this. Anyone who believes in BS of black magic ... let us leave it at that;
What genocide... dont start with me when you have no idea of my family background; i am here alive if group of my ancestors had not left a certain land in 1920.
Friend, there is a very very large jewish community which is opposed to occupation as it is a revision of what we had gone through. Just have to look at Judge Goldstone; how he was chastised for standing up for the truth.
I can say the same about all moslems being the same as arabs when I know that is not true. I have very good and dear friends who are moslems and will stand side by side with.
Dont ever say those bad words of hate; look within and learn to be a better human being first.

call it holier than the pope

Good luck; i see you are a completely brain washed mullah. Please read your quran holy text - Jews are people of the book and you just cannot do this. Anyone who believes in BS of black magic ... let us leave it at that;
What genocide... dont start with me when you have no idea of my family background; i am here alive if group of my ancestors had not left a certain land in 1920.
Friend, there is a very very large jewish community which is opposed to occupation as it is a revision of what we had gone through. Just have to look at Judge Goldstone; how he was chastised for standing up for the truth.
I can say the same about all moslems being the same as arabs when I know that is not true. I have very good and dear friends who are moslems and will stand side by side with.
Dont ever say those bad words of hate; look within and learn to be a better human being first.
True the Children of Israel are a People of the Book but that does not mean that they did not engage in wickedness and were severely chastised by their Lord for this nor does this mean that they are immune from wrong doing in today's world. (There is another matter of the Children of Gog & Magog).
The Quran also talks about magic...shall Muslims disbelieve in this?

I accept your point that individuals are individuals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom