What's new

Pakistan and Israel

Once they know that it's the 'end,' I have a paranoia that they'll fire every nuke they have at every major arab city in the middle east.

But thats just my paranoia.

Anyways, Pakistans nukes wont reach them, yet. And even if they do it can get shot down over some poor arab country. i dont think pakistan would risk that. plus, their anti missile tech is far superior, one shaheen or ghauri or whatever would never be able to penetrate.

The U.S. Patriot Missile defense system which Israel has cannot shoot down supersonic/hypersonic missiles, nor is there any reliable means to track, lock, engage and shoot down a supersonic/hypersonic missile.

do u have supersonic/hypersonic bellestic missile? plz care to explain. ASFAIK pak dont have them. but do have BMs. thanks

Israel is slowly extending it's borders, they want Israel to have it's biblical borders; stretching from the Nile to the Euphrates.
:coffee:

Boy-o-Boy, you guys are always ready for war.:what:
Hey armyboy, I think 3 against one is a big injustice (Bahut beinsaafi hai re Kaalia), so why don't you add 2 more to your list., then it will be 3 hum aur 3 tum, haan ab theek hai.:sniper:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Israel is slowly extending it's borders, they want Israel to have it's biblical borders; stretching from the Nile to the Euphrates.
:coffee:

Really and who told you that?? That quack defense analyst?...whats his name...well cant remember??

Really, Israel can't fight Pakistan at all. Their territory is too small. The imminent threat of a nuclear attack on Israel will keep them at bay. Pakistan can handle a couple of nukes, but 1 dropped on Tel Aviv and its game over.

Wow just shows how well you know your self-proclaimed enemy and also the enemies mind set. This despite that Israel is wrongly in prominence in Pakistan almost everyday as a grand conspiracy against Pakistan.

Let me refresh your G.K a little bit when it comes to Israel and how Israel behaves and will behave in terms of War of say if Pakistan drops 1 Nuclear weapon on Tel-Aviv.

1st we love life and dont want a fight...however we have something called the Masada mentality. We have our backs to the wall. That means its you or us and we have nothing to fall back to so we go down and we will try to take you down too...

1 Nuclear Bomb or more Pakistani Nuclear missiles will destroy us. We will make sure that we will take out Pakistan and some others as well when we go down. If we dont exist so dont you thats the logic.

Really, Israel can't fight Pakistan at all. Their territory is too small. The imminent threat of a nuclear attack on Israel will keep them at bay. Pakistan can handle a couple of nukes, but 1 dropped on Tel Aviv and its game over.

What makes you think it would only be a couple?

The U.S. Patriot Missile defense system which Israel has cannot shoot down supersonic/hypersonic missiles, nor is there any reliable means to track, lock, engage and shoot down a supersonic/hypersonic missile.

I think there is a hypersonic cruise missile though I expect its a long way above the technology pakistan has.

^^^^ thats what i asked but still waiting for reply. dont y to make such comment when they cant complete even 20% of it.

why israil murdering muslims in gaza

Israel does not murder any Muslims in Gaza.The ones who murder others including Muslims is a group called Hamas. The method they use to do this is diversified including sending Suicide bombers.

Israel does not murder any Muslims in Gaza.The ones who murder others including Muslims is a group called Hamas. The method they use to do this is diversified including sending Suicide bombers.

Yeah they drop bombs on themselves and use phosphorus shells to bomb their country? n starve themselves to death etc etc

Pathetic israheli

Wow just shows how well you know your self-proclaimed enemy and also the enemies mind set. This despite that Israel is wrongly in prominence in Pakistan almost everyday as a grand conspiracy against Pakistan.

Let me refresh your G.K a little bit when it comes to Israel and how Israel behaves and will behave in terms of War of say if Pakistan drops 1 Nuclear weapon on Tel-Aviv.

1st we love life and dont want a fight...however we have something called the Masada mentality. We have our backs to the wall. That means its you or us and we have nothing to fall back to so we go down and we will try to take you down too...

1 Nuclear Bomb or more Pakistani Nuclear missiles will destroy us. We will make sure that we will take out Pakistan and some others as well when we go down. If we dont exist so dont you thats the logic.

Grow up and stop posting with your emotions. I wasn't "war mongering" or "self proclaming Israel as an enemy" I was just stating cold hard facts, which apparently affected you deeply.

^^^^ thats what i asked but still waiting for reply. dont y to make such comment when they cant complete even 20% of it.

Do you think the Shaheen 2 travels below Mach 1? I think its time for you to crawl back into the naive little world you came out of.

Back
Top Bottom