What's new

Pakistan and Israel

An easy way to stay blind.one sided

This style of debate was originated in the Zionist state?

I can show here pictures of our children and others killed in 100 years of cowards teror of the so called palesinians freedom fighters

Every action has a Reaction , what happens when the Zionist Terrorists go out there and Bomb people with Apaches ??

you think there is one side of the story this thread is about
Pakistan and Israel ......hold your blind hate speak to the subject

Who brought Zia ul Haq in the debate ?? Was it me or a stupid Zionist ?

I dont need respect from extremists fanatic members

Who offered respect BTW :woot: We do not respect "Animals"

Israel will be forever whether you like it or not

I have no problem with Israel but an Israel with an Independent Palestinian state only.

and by the way Pakistan general at the time Zia Ul Haq
took part in killing 20000 palestinains in one week
in whats known to be black september

You guys are propaganda masters.

Do you have pictures of that event
go to the books learn the history and come back
with knowledge :smitten:

Do you own your Private library or what ?

Stop posting this stupid Blog.

Hi,

There is no doubt that there ought to be condemnation of these acts---on that we are together.

As for the palestinian---I would say to him---I guess nothing---he has enough misery of his own. Why must you be ashamed of anything---did you walk out of the summit at camp David---or did you ask Arafat no to go meet the israelis with Sadaat---my man---what have we done to be ashamed of---we have done everything possible that we could---it is there own scr--ew ups that put them where they are.

Mughaljee,

I don't know what to make of your post---I never advice anyone---I just share my experience and information---and never play with anyone's feelings---that would be the last thing I would do---but people need to get out in the open more often.

Sir with due respect i do follow your lines but i think one must not be punished just because they walked out of a summit .

May be it was not good for them as they have got their own goal to achieve and what Pakistan should do is to help them in all ways.

I would not mind if we sale Lebanon some weapons , Just my opinion.:pakistan:

Sir with due respect i do follow your lines but i think one must not be punished just because they walked out of a summit .

May be it was not good for them as they have got their own goal to achieve and what Pakistan should do is to help them in all ways.

I would not mind if we sale Lebanon some weapons , Just my opinion.:pakistan:

Please Gentleman,

Is there a thinking that maybe it was a high school gaming session that one team decided to take their bat and ball home---.

How difficult is it to understand the consequences of failures---not once---not twice---but countless times---that is what happens when one nation has superior weapons than yours---it has a better media than yours---it has better financial control---.

I am talking about what happened and what the resulting outcome was---. In anegotiation---you have built up a team---which tell you what you can get today as compared to what you may get tomorrow---they also tell you if it is the ripe time to make a deal or not---is your opponent the right person to deal with---what is up in the horizon---.

When someone has their own goals---then let them live and enjoy the results as well---------.

A general statement----pakistanis talk very big------in your own daily lives at home---how often you keep supporting your dfriends, cousins etc who sc--rew up everytime---never heed to your advice---never listen to what you have to say---then what do you do---you tell them---sc-rew you---you to your own and you move away---.

Why this about face with palestinians---the truth is that we should have kicked than right in the ar-se real hard when they refused to go to summit with Sadaat---we should have blasted them to kingdom come for not making their demands----.

Go Tell that palestinian---we are sorry---we should have held your feet to the fire and made you sit and make peace 37 years ago---we again missed ou and should have forced you to make peace at camp David---and when you walked out---we should have totally condemned you for youir actions and put you to shame for what you didnot do----yes we are at fault.

An easy way to stay blind.one sided

I can show here pictures of our children and others killed in 100 years of cowards teror of the so called palesinians freedom fighters

The Palestinian's don't have F-16's, Apache's, Merkeva tanks, APC's, Gunboats, and Naval ships to blockade israel! BTW, israel only existed for some 60 years so don't blame Palestinians for the genocide committed against Jews by hitler!

I dont need respect from extremists fanatic members
Israel will be forever whether you like it or not

We don't want to respect child killers! All this western and American propaganda against Taliban and Muslims countries oppressing innocent lives and sponsoring terrorism is complete BS, when in fact U.K and American themselves have been supporting a terrorist regime!

Rameez, why not we discuss about you and welcome you.

Traditionally, all members have to introduce themselves.

Members Introduction - Pakistan Defence Forum

See you there.

KIT Over

FIRST OF ALL THE IMPRESION U GIVE TO MY MIND IS TOTALY RACIST BANI ISRAELI ,,THE WAY U GET ON RAMEEZ IS RACIST TO INTRODUCE HIMSELF,,,WAT INTRODUCTION U NEED AS HE IS PAKISTANI FIRST OF ALL...U MUST COMENT AT FORUM RIGHT AWAY RATHER TALKING GARBISH,,,

NEXT AS WE ARE MUSLIM U KNW BEST WAT ISLAM HAS TEACH US ABOUT YAHOODO NISARA..OTHER THING UR NOT KID TO TEACH U FURTHER...MR KHAN:tdown:

WHY CANT WE MAKE TECHNOLOGY COMPARISON TO OTHER COUNTRY ...

FIRST OF ALL THE IMPRESION U GIVE TO MY MIND IS TOTALY RACIST BANI ISRAELI ,,THE WAY U GET ON RAMEEZ IS RACIST TO INTRODUCE HIMSELF,,,WAT INTRODUCTION U NEED AS HE IS PAKISTANI FIRST OF ALL...U MUST COMENT AT FORUM RIGHT AWAY RATHER TALKING GARBISH,,,

NEXT AS WE ARE MUSLIM U KNW BEST WAT ISLAM HAS TEACH US ABOUT YAHOODO NISARA..OTHER THING UR NOT KID TO TEACH U FURTHER...MR KHAN:tdown:

WHY CANT WE MAKE TECHNOLOGY COMPARISON TO OTHER COUNTRY ...

Mister,

Respect the dignity of the forum and members---a muslim---when entering someone's house, honors the dignity of that place first and foremost---he doesnot badger the residents of his religious reighgteousness---.

This teaching of islam that you are talking about----please use it in retrospect in your personal relations as well and how the guests or fresh arrivals need to act in a new place.

Don't start lecturing about islam right from gitgo---.

9/11 was a conspiracy set up by the Jewish space lizards to acquire the Jew gold of every Jew in the twin towers the day of 9/11 to fund more Jewish conspiracies.

Prove me wrong.

with no offense buddy
Lol:what: You came with a mad logic and telling us to prove it wrong:yahoo:
I think no one from this from can prove it wrong because you wont accept anything against it....:azn:

I wonder what would be Pakistan reaction to Rocket attack against its towns
by anyone or any country!!!!

If you think some human lives in Gaza do think about their children being subjected to rocket attacks.

If you think they are HUMANS

Who have allowed israelis on PAKISTAN DEFENCE!:hitwall:
ISRALIS have nothing to do their!:sick:

I think its good to engage Israelis , there is no harm not all Israelis are pro concentration camps /weapons

There are alot of Israelis that do demonstrate against their own gov they do the charitable work in Palestinian side risking their lives -

Good exists in all areas of life , so talking and engaging ppl is important

Infact I feel the sonner our nation engages Israel , perhaps we can find a permenent solution to conflict

It all starts with taking steps towards each other

My idea would be simple

Phase 1:
Pakistan/KSA/Iran/Kuwait/UAE/Qater/Syria all will neutralize the relation with Israel , trust building phase 1 year - Delegates visit openly every month for 12 year, and process begins

Phase 2:
Creation of UN office in Jeruselem deployment of 12,500 UN police force
Every one takes turn to visit holy sites , I believe all of the religions have their own
special day

UN will monitor , security - Israeli defence personnel will go back to their border security
Weapons would be banned from entering the holy city

Phase 3:
Creation of Palestine to coexist with Israel and declaration of peace for 20 years
Dessolving of Hisbolla, and creation of democrative party of Palestine / Conservative party of Palestine

Pase 3.5
Major donation from EU/USA/Middle east to fix the infrastructure create jobs for Palestinians

Trade normalization between Middle east/Pakistan/Iran and Israel -

Phase 4:
No war pact between Arabs/Iranians -Israelis - end of conflict -ban on hate in schools and ban on images from past focus on developing future with no blood shed

Instead -

Unified "Celebration day for both Israelis/Palestine" so they can all celebrate freedom from bloodshed together -

UN permenently monitors Jeruslem , its open to christians/muslims/Jews -

Last edited:
I think its good to engage Israelis , there is no harm not all Israelis are pro concentration camps /weapons

There are alot of Israelis that do demonstrate against their own gov they do the charitable work in Palestinian side risking their lives -

Good exists in all areas of life , so talking and engaging ppl is important

Infact I feel the sonner our nation engages Israel , perhaps we can find a permenent solution to conflict

It all starts with taking steps towards each other

My idea would be simple

Phase 1:
Pakistan/KSA/Iran/Kuwait/UAE/Qater/Syria all will neutralize the relation with Israel , trust building phase 1 year - Delegates visit openly every month for 12 year, and process begins

Phase 2:
Creation of UN office in Jeruselem deployment of 12,500 UN police force
Every one takes turn to visit holy sites , I believe all of the religions have their own
special day

UN will monitor , security - Israeli defence personnel will go back to their border security
Weapons would be banned from entering the holy city

Phase 3:
Creation of Palestine to coexist with Israel and declaration of peace for 20 years
Dessolving of Hisbolla, and creation of democrative party of Palestine / Conservative party of Palestine

Pase 3.5
Major donation from EU/USA/Middle east to fix the infrastructure create jobs for Palestinians

Trade normalization between Middle east/Pakistan/Iran and Israel -

Phase 4:
No war pact between Arabs/Iranians -Israelis - end of conflict -ban on hate in schools and ban on images from past focus on developing future with no blood shed

Instead -

Unified "Celebration day for both Israelis/Palestine" so they can all celebrate freedom from bloodshed together -

UN permenently monitors Jeruslem , its open to christians/muslims/Jews -

Sweet Dreams my dear brother , i am sure we both will live to see it happening .

But we would have to have Noah's Age.:lol:

I wonder what would be Pakistan reaction to Rocket attack against its towns
by anyone or any country!!!!

We do not go and "Hunt" on humans so we would never face rocket attacks .

If you are Talking about the bombings in Pakistan then you must ask your Mosaad , they might have the answer.

d859c848a2060a974bb24a1f0946361f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom