What's new

Pakistan and China should sign an agreement on division of Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Brother. Do majority of Chinese think that the whole of J&K should be part of Pakistan?

We always settled our border peacefully with our Pak brothers, and there will be no exception this time.

We have a once in a lifetime chance to balkanize India.

Indians can Balkanise India. It is their democratic right just like the democratic foundations of the Union.

Pakistan does not wish ill for any nation on this world and beyond.

We always settled our border peacefully with our Pak brothers, and there will be no exception this time.

I agree brother. My take was that Saksham valley, Siachin, Ladakh and Aksai chin will go to China while Kargil and Kashmir Valley will go to Pakistan but some think Ladakh will also go to Pakistan. Hence was asking what Chinese think on this? At the end of the day it does really matter whether it is with Pakistan or China as both are allies.

I agree brother. My take was that Saksham valley, Siachin, Ladakh and Aksai chin with go to China while Kargil and Kashmir Valley with go to Pakistan but some think Ladakh will also go to Pakistan. Hence was asking what Chinese think on this? At the end of the day it does really matter whether it is with Pakistan or China as both are allies.

Ladakh can be co-shared, we are always generous with our allies.

If Sikh's want to fight for their freedom against RSS India then Pakistan may as favour should give
Gurdwara Darbar Sahib Kartarpur to Khalistan as a gift to Sikh community once Khalistan becomes a country.

If only engaging in long war of attrition and gaining territory were as easy as signing papers

Not saying signing papers is easy like the one below

surrender_1450266482_725x725.jpg

Did he really spell his name Aurora or was it Arora?

If Sikh's want to fight for their freedom against RSS India then Pakistan may as favour should give
Gurdwara Darbar Sahib Kartarpur to Khalistan as a gift to Sikh community once Khalistan becomes a country.

I think we should give Jammu & Himachal also to Khalistan.

We are MINDING our OWN business.
Your chinease FRIENDS fresh from spreading a dirty filthy virus around the world are NOW looking for trouble interfering in LADAKH. well we sent 40 of them to hell already . AND that was without firing a bullett

As for Pakistan NEED I REMIND YOU

KARGIL

OIP.Z69glmcTdcRasObLGNqxpgHaEK

OR 1971

according to indian army sources tell them 40+ chinese have been injured or killed. It does nt say 40+ killed. So gow are you sure 40+ killed and they do not include injured? Whats your source? Do not quote US media because they have interest in being anti china for obvious reasons just like you indians rejected foreign policy regarding f-16 count with argument that US has direct interest in hiding F-16 being killed , argument which was actually nidicolous to begin with. Now indians have suddenly gained confidence in rating site of US which is also quoting unknown intelligence sources not sharing actual intelligence. Why do you indians so conveniently reject or accept claims based on own benefits and interests instead of believing in hard facts? Your army also admitted yesterday that 70 plus indian soldiers are also injured in that conflict? Why did nt they share that figure earlier on Tuesday? So now indians are 70+ injured and killed , we are waiting when you will make it 100+ for chinese?

I agree brother. My take was that Saksham valley, Siachin, Ladakh and Aksai chin will go to China while Kargil and Kashmir Valley will go to Pakistan but some think Ladakh will also go to Pakistan. Hence was asking what Chinese think on this? At the end of the day it does really matter whether it is with Pakistan or China as both are allies.

nice distraction. Peaceful people in this world only are interested in terminating the unnatural country of India. Indian state need to be independent countries. China,Pakistan, Bangladesh nor Nepal have no intention of taking any Indian land. Just free people of India.

nice distraction. Peaceful people in this world only are interested in terminating the unnatural country of India. Indian state need to be independent countries. China,Pakistan, Bangladesh nor Nepal have no intention of taking any Indian land. Just free people of India.

Fully agree. India needs to be balkanized.

No argument presented in the thread, just two lines & image....O.P needs to provide more insight into his opinion so thread can be opened for discussion

Trolling
Couple of months ago, I made post about an urgent need for Pakistan and China to conclude an agreement on Kashmir.

Unfortunately, Pakistan's establishment did not show any interest resulting in China becoming disillusioned with Pakistan and started moving forward with India instead.

The latest news is that China and India are now very close to formalizing the LAC as their International border.

The current negotiations are at an advanced stage of delineating and agreeing on the LAC to reconcile LAC claims and counter claims by both India and China.

Once this agreement is done, China will lose its interest in Kashmir issue and would start focusing on SCS instead.

Once China is out of the picture in Kashmir, India will start focusing all her resources against Pakistan.

I must say that Pakistan's establishment has greatly failed to stop the Sino-Indian detente.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom