What's new

Pakistan and China should sign an agreement on division of Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not disputed territories recognized as an dispute by majority of the world and also having a UN resolution. You think you won't see, India division thread afterwards?

What you are inferring is just plain trolling. What OP is inferring is legitimate/right/logical solution based on religious division as was done 1947.

And you included China here- Its your Forum your rules- I am just pointing out if this is allowed- Let the Mods address it.

Like I SAID

Let the BIG BOYS sort this out

WE LOST 20
CHINA lost 40
China is now pulling out
END OF

You people left standing with DIDDLY SQUAT ……… dreams of china conquering india splitting Kashmir

You have bigger issues coming up with china THEY are brininging your country to its knees AND you don't even it realize it

I think the time have come for Pakistan and China to sign an agreement on the division of Indian occupied J&K.

Green regions go to Pakistan while the Orange/Yellow regions go to China.

View attachment 642855
We don't need division. China already respect sovereignty of our land and they know it well. J&K belongs to Pakistan.

What do you mean by false narrative?
Its like me saying - India and China sign an agreement on dividing Kashmir- China to take whole of Pakistan part and India keep what they have.

OIP.Z69glmcTdcRasObLGNqxpgHaEK

relax boys

WE KNOW HOW TO FIGHT
How to win as well- History is your judge- Learn from your loses and improve to win going forward.

And you included China here- Its your Forum your rules- I am just pointing out if this is allowed- Let the Mods address it.

Not me the OP, could you quote which forum rule was broken here? Also the Buddhist section has to go somewhere. I am just pointing out that your pointing out was flawed, and its not against the forum rules. And if it is, I will back-off and retract my statement.

Not me the OP, could you quote which forum rule was broken here? Also the Buddhist section has to go somewhere. I am just pointing out that your pointing out was flawed, and its not against the forum rules. And if it is, I will back-off and retract my statement.
This is kind off a grey area-I will take back "Against Forum rules"- My point is only opening threads on what you wish for does not make any sense- This will lead to Vice Versa kinda of threads opened @jaibi

You begged CLINTON please save our ARMY

Born liars

Who cares man- I know what transpired - I was in the US then and read enough of it to know from local US reporting on the matter.

https://yaleglobal.yale.edu/content/day-nuclear-conflict-was-averted

On Friday, July 2, Sharif phoned Clinton and pleaded for his personal intervention in South Asia. Clinton replied that he would consider it only if it was understood up-front that Pakistani withdrawal would have to be immediate and unconditional.

The next day Sharif called Clinton to say that he was packing his bags and getting ready to fly immediately to Washington—never mind that he had not been invited. ..He warned Sharif not to come unless he was prepared to announce unconditional withdrawal; otherwise, his trip would make a bad situation worse. The Pakistani leader did not accept Clinton’s condition for the meeting—he just said he was on his way.

“This guy’s coming literally on a wing and a prayer,” said the president.” That’s right,” said Bruce Riedel [NSC aide], “and he’s praying that we don’t make him do the one thing he’s got to do to end this thing.”

we will turn this PART OF ASIA INTO mushroom cloud

You will do well to hold onto Gilgat ……… We are building roads to this junction

If India fires nukes then both China and Pak will turn India into radioactive dust.

Their is a higher chance of Pakistanis selling Gwadar and Gilgit Baltistan to China to pay off their massive 40 billion CPEC debts than the above happening

present Chinese soldiers are too much of wimps to actually fight a real war
They can’t win even when odds were in their favour 6 to 1

we have been killing your soldiers on a weekly basis
What has Bajwa done
All Imran does is ask for loan going from one country to another

we will gift him a golden bowl for Christmas

You don't worry about Pakistan debt worry about your own country.

As for begging India has received more US aid than another country.
Don't let the cow urine get to your head.

If India fires nukes then both China and Pak will turn India into radioactive dust.

You don't worry about Pakistan debt worry about your own country.

As for begging India has received more US aid than another country.
Don't let the cow urine get to your head.

YES but we have $500 billion in forex versis your petty little $12 billion
And $3 trillion GDP versis your petty ;tiny $265 billion

INSIGINICANT . we have more money in one city THEN all of PAKISTAN.

YOU BEST leave it

We don't need division. China already respect sovereignty of our land and they know it well. J&K belongs to Pakistan.

Are you saying the China has agreed for Orange/Yellow region to join Pakistan?

upload_2020-6-18_16-50-28.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom