What's new

Pakistan among failed states: Nawaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it so then Nawaz Sarif is also one of the politicians responsible for it.

india should feed its millions of starving people and let us worry about our status, and it is a real shame that a so-called "failed" state can handle india a nation of a billion people ;)

Of course Poverty is a huge huge problem that needs to be and is being tackled by GoI. But i would rather have a nation of 400 Million starving, hungry and downtrodden people where the immediate concern that they look out for is the next morsel, than a nation of Suicide bombers who mercilessly blow their own people apart in the name of Islam looking forward to their 72s.

I guess you forgot what just happened in Delhi, or what happened in Mumbai, or what happens in North East India or Kashmir everyday.

When your 836 million Indian citizens can start earning more than 20 rupees a day, or when 700+ million Indians can get access to toilets, then please start talking about Pakistan's failure.

Are we going to come back to JUST Pakistan??
India's problems will its own sticky if we start on them.. please do not ruin the thread to highlight all of them and flame.

Pakistan as a state has not failed yet. I am simply drawing my conclusion based on the prevailing conditions in the other states mentioned in the same list. It is at best an effective propaganda tool.

whats up with these hindus constatnly bashing pakistan?
at least our countries doesnt have millions of hungery kids living in slums

Failed status because Pakistan face many problem.
but next coming days Pakistan will very strong......INSHALLAH

Totally agree with Mr Nawaz views....:tup:

So,,true..

A sensible man in pakistani politics.

No, because our neighbours country is so modern and peaceful :D. All children have so much food to eat, there is so much religious harmony there that every few years everybody burns down a few mosques, jolly good fun innit. At least half of the judges of the Supreme Court are corrupt, but i mean you are a democracy so everything is allowed right. Ah Pakistanis, how you must envy the Global superpower India :enjoy:

More modern and peaceful than the neighbours? Hell yeah!

All children have so much food to eat? I don't hink so since 26% population is poor. [But still less than neighbour's 40%.]

Religious harmony? Ohh yes! I know people in neighbouring country tend to believe that Indian Muslim is oppressed so they can justify Pakistan's existence.

Every FEW YEARS people burn down mosques?? Where are you getting that from?! In fact Hindus are angry that former Temples in muslim majority areas which are not in use anymore are being converted into mosques? Plus have you even looked at Pakistani temples??!! Most of Pakistanis haven't even met a Hindu in their entire life apart from some Sindhis!

Global superpower? HELL NO! How can a country with 300 million poor be a superpower? We're barely a regional power. :disagree:

More modern and peaceful than the neighbours? Hell yeah!

All children have so much food to eat? I don't hink so since 26% population is poor. [But still less than neighbour's 40%.]

Religious harmony? Ohh yes! I know people in neighbouring country tend to believe that Indian Muslim is oppressed so they can justify Pakistan's existence.

Dude, what are you talking about? What international source says Pakistan's poverty levels are at 40%? The World Bank has said that Pakistan's poverty levels are at 17%, whereas in India, they're at 42%. According to other estimates, there are 836 million (77% of the population) Indians that earn 20 rupees a day. 1/3rd of the world's poor reside in India, & India has more poor people in its 8 states than there are in all of Africa.

Dude, what are you talking about? What international source says Pakistan's poverty levels are at 40%? The World Bank has said that Pakistan's poverty levels are at 17%, whereas in India, they're at 42%. According to other estimates, there are 836 million (77% of the population) Indians that earn 20 rupees a day. 1/3rd of the world's poor reside in India, & India has more poor people in its 8 states than there are in all of Africa.
Why do you think then, inspite of all this glaring obviousness does Pakistan figure in the top 15 places of failed states, while India does not even figure in the top 75 ? Surely then, to qualify as a failed state, poverty is weighted much lesser an indicator ? Why don't you elaborate on the indicators where Pakistan under performed ?

Why do you think then, inspite of all this glaring obviousness does Pakistan figure in the top 15 places of failed states, while India does not even figure in the top 75 ? Surely then, to qualify as a failed state, poverty is weighted much lesser an indicator ? Why don't you elaborate on the indicators where Pakistan under performed ?

There have been bombings & violence inside the UK & Turkey as well in many parts of their history, but this was only a temporary phase. There were no suicide bombings in Pakistan prior to 2006, & this is a temporary phase in Pakistan as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom