What's new

Pakistan among failed states: Nawaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you just type it out of desperation or there is any link to the source.
]

the source is wikipedia , and if you are still not satisfied then please google it out , you will get atleast a dozen non indian sources , but if you don't want to see the truth and continue with same old b.s of 700 million poor people in india and give me a long lecture on indian toilets then please go on , i can't help it.....

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

No, because our neighbours country is so modern and peaceful :D. All children have so much food to eat, there is so much religious harmony there that every few years everybody burns down a few mosques, jolly good fun innit. At least half of the judges of the Supreme Court are corrupt, but i mean you are a democracy so everything is allowed right. Ah Pakistanis, how you must envy the Global superpower India :enjoy:

stick to the topic pal , do you find india on that list ,if not then you must be humble enough to except that we are better than you.

Country FSI
2011 Change compared to 2010 2011 Change compared to 2010
1 Somalia 113.4 (0.9)
2 Chad 110.3 (3.0)
3 Sudan 108.7 (3.1)
4 (1) Democratic Republic of the Congo 108.2 (1.7)
5 (6) Haiti 108.0 (6.4)
6 (2) Zimbabwe 107.2 (3.0)
7 (1) Afghanistan 107.5 (1.8)
8 Central African Republic 105.0 (1.4)
9 (2) Iraq 104.8 (2.5)
10 (2) Côte d'Ivoire 102.8 (1.6)
11 (2) Guinea 102.5 (2.5)
12 (2) Pakistan 102.3 (0.2)
13 (2) Yemen 100.3 (0.3)
14 Nigeria 99.9 (0.3)
15 (5) Niger 99.1 (1.3)
16 (3) Kenya 98.7 (2.0)
17 (6) Burundi 98.6 (1.9)

here is the list from a non- indian source , do you find your neighbour on that list

not much different in Côte d'Ivoire and pakistan,2012 list will be interesting since OBL is killed in pakistan and WB and IMF has already stooped the money.

Thats nothing new, but when you post here a lot, you get the feeling Pakistan is one of the most leading nations in the World. :lol:

Might be because its a Pakistan forum and combination of 2-3 other things.

not much different in Côte d'Ivoire and pakistan,2012 list will be interesting since OBL is killed in pakistan and WB and IMF has already stooped the money.

yeah they may break into top ten

I dont agree that Pakistan is a failed state period. You can call a flower by whatever name its smells just as sweet (think it was iqbal said that and pope)

Of course you dont, as your a Pakistani and no one want to see they country up the failed list table mate. No one doesnt.

Nawaz should try to control that dengue machar in Punjab instead of giving dumb statement. Ganjai kai jab sai baal aaye hain us ki aqal ghaas charnai chali gayi hai.

yes yes paksitan is a failed nation and india is a super power! and indian wet dreams continue! i thought RAHUL GANDHI SAID INDIA IS ABOVE PAKISTAN WE SHOULD STOP LOOKING WEST & LOOK TOWARDS CHINA. however, inside he couldn't stop telling himself i am complexed about pakistan and can never look away from paksitan!

And these twin tuklaaz are among the most failed politecians

^^ thread reported.

but MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION OF ALL IS

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>

AAPNAAY GHALIB FILM DEKHI HAI:lol:

he's in the opposition so he has to say come off negative to put the gov't in a spot light. But Indians posting this internal news and view of a Pakistani politician and commenting on it as if it's a victory for them is very cheap on their end. But they like to take cheap shots, what can you do.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Isnt 'failed state' banned topic on this forum?

Announcements - National Political Issues

it's indians getting kicks out of anything negative Pakistan.

I did read somewhere......some country in our neighbourhood has more poor than the whole of Africa.!!
Perhaps, it should stop dreaming of becoming some micro power and concentrate on feeding it's poor.

For the record.. This is where the trolling began by going off topic and dragging India into the discussion....

This topic imo should be more about a politician in Pakistan making inflammatory speeches to forward his political agenda, rather than the actual issue of a failed state, which is a banned topic on the forum.

Nawaz Sharif is right.

The government of Pakistan has been a complete failure during most of its history. The people of Pakistan, on the other hand, are doing mostly fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom