What's new

Pakistan among failed states: Nawaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record.. This is where the trolling began by going off topic and dragging India into the discussion....

Cheap shot....... actually, it were your country fellow's Pakistan obsession that needed a response. Since you conveniently ignored it, this was his rant...
pakistan has given a lot of importance to its defence and army despite this they have not been able to gain a lot of it ,1971 and the current security condition in pakistan itself is an evidence of how well its army has performed ,time has come when they need to concentrate more on economic , social and educational reforms, by doing so they will atleast manage to come out of the failed category which includes nations like somalia and nigeria......
And as a member pointed out, such discussions are prohibited by forum rules...... but Indians will be Indians = obsession.

All are Islamic countries

This was the demographic state of Haiti when I last checked. Do you see Islam anywhere ?

Roman Catholic 80%, Protestant 16% (Baptist 10%, Pentecostal 4%, Adventist 1%, other 1%), none 1%, other 3%
note: roughly half of the population practices voodoo

Cheap shot....... actually, it were your country fellow's Pakistan obsession that needed a response. Since you conveniently ignored it, this was his rant...
And as a member pointed out, such discussions are prohibited by forum rules...... but Indians will be Indians = obsession.

No Buddy.. He was simply commenting on the statement by your ex Prime Minister. I dont see any reference of India in that post. Your post on the other hand started the comparison followed up with your post of shop lifting. It must be pretty nice to have the referees on your team ;)

No Buddy.. He was simply commenting on the statement by your ex Prime Minister. I dont see any reference of India in that post. Your post on the other hand started the comparison followed up with your post of shop lifting. It must be pretty nice to have the referees on your team ;)

Care to elaborate, what did the ex-PM exactly said about the 1971 war or the army.??!!

Care to elaborate, what did the ex-PM exactly said about the 1971 war or the army.??!!

Buddy, expanding on / doing causal analysis is a part of a healthy debate. Dragging another country into the mix because you dont like a post by a member from that country is not.. Take it as you may..

Nawaz Sharif speaks from the heart and have guts to say the truth and if such words came out from the mouth of former prime minister of pakistan it must have full sense and inside info of pakistan.

Buddy, expanding on / doing causal analysis is a part of a healthy debate. Dragging another country into the mix because you dont like a post by a member from that country is not.. Take it as you may..

Yup, it takes an Indian to post the article and other Indians to expand on it and draw conclusions....... I guess the rest of us are out of here.

Yup, it takes an Indian to post the article and other Indians to expand on it and draw conclusions....... I guess the rest of us are out of here.

Do you really want to go there.. How many such articles quoting people like Arundhati Roy etc are posted and expanded all the way up the wazzu by Pakistani members..?? You and Bilal being front runners on that front.. Why cry a river now.. and derail the thread..

anyway.. am outta here.. knock yourself out ;)

Nawaz Sharif speaks from the heart and have guts to say the truth and if such words came out from the mouth of former prime minister of pakistan it must have full sense and inside info of pakistan.

He was actually twice the PM of Pakistan, and twice kicked out of the office.....once by a civilian president.

dude i sticked to the topic and gave my opinion , tell me what was offtopic in my post , i was giving valid reasons for why pakistan has been seen as a failed state , rather it was you who started posting on indian poverty levels and you got at your trolling best by posting b.s sources on indian 's involved in shoplifting , i could have posted hundred similar youtube videos on pakistani's , so who is the troll ????????

Do you really want to go there.. How many such articles quoting people like Arundhati Roy etc are posted and expanded all the way up the wazzu by Pakistani members..?? You and Bilal being front runners on that front.. Why cry a river now.. and derail the thread..

anyway.. am outta here.. knock yourself out ;)

Hence, your whole argument can be described in two words.......defeatist purpose.!!
BTW, who exactly started whining on thread going the other way...... suppose reflection sometimes is too gruesome to comprehend. Don't like the heat, stay out of the Kitchen....as the saying goes.

Well he is partially correct, Pakistan is consider a failed state by world(even it is million times better than those in below rankings), instead of denying Pakistanis should now start building up this country. But he is totally wrong that because of Musharraf it all happen, during Musharraf time Pakistan was rising & developing rapidly, the falling starts after PPP govt came into power.

Nawaz shariff isn't alone .

And don't blame me for the comparisons as its happening on and off this particular thread...::coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
dude i sticked to the topic and gave my opinion , tell me what was offtopic in my post , i was giving valid reasons for why pakistan has been seen as a failed state , rather it was you who started posting on indian poverty levels and you got at your trolling best by posting b.s sources on indian 's involved in shoplifting , i could have posted hundred similar youtube videos on pakistani's , so who is the troll ????????

Ya Ya, you stick to the topic like an obsessed individual, I guess sitting in India, you indeed are the best person to give opinion on Pakistan...... specially by dragging in the 1971 war and what not. The so called BS is an Indian source which keeps you people abreast of things like.......Pakistan also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom