What's new

Pakistan Air Force will have to operate from Afghanistan to escape S-400: Senior Indian MoD official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple solution, we will just keep S400 80-100km inside the border.. if you think you can bring your artillery right upto border, you are most welcome...

Fanboys started with Ballistic missiles and switched cruse missiles, then to Tactical nukes and now they came down to artillery shells; Yet no F16 and JF17 ready to kiss the tar mat and show yindos there asli aukat.:D

Artillery would right in the battle front. Where else do we put them? In cities? :D

While ballistic missiles and cruise missiles are a good counter to S400 we are talking about artillery because Bharatis(not Pakistanis) started talking about bringing them in artillery range. Now if you bring them to artillery range then obviously we would talk about artillery.

And our artillery can go to 100 km. So talk it further back. :lol:

Or as some senior members said. Use them for defending strategic infrastructure and cities. As that is the purpose of such SAM's. Don't be a fool you know. ;)

Hindustani Muslims have greater privilege through the minorities act which they are not supposed to be entitled to.
Sure they have but several reforms in Muslim personal Law are on the cards.

What they need is better education most of the privileged Musalman in India belong to the high caste like Syed,Qaimkhani (converted rajputs) and others whereas poor Muslims suffers just like their Hindu counterpart.

But all in all they are loyal to India.Hindus forgive Amir Khan when he openly apologize in App ki Adalat and said India is my mother,i was born in India and die in India.

Artillery would right in the battle front. Where else do we put them? In cities? :D

While ballistic missiles and cruise missiles are a good counter to S400 we are talking about artillery because Bharatis(not Pakistanis) started talking about bringing them in artillery range. Now if you bring them to artillery range then obviously we would talk about artillery.

And our artillery can go to 100 km. So talk it further back. :lol:

Or as some senior members said. Use them for defending strategic infrastructure and cities. As that is the purpose of such SAM's. Don't be a fool you know. ;)

System like S400 will be positioned in around 80-100 inside the territory, and mutiple S400 stationed 100km inside territory will create an envelope well inside the Pakistan territory for nearly 250km range if not more.

System like S400 will be positioned in around 80-100 inside the territory, and mutiple S400 stationed 100km inside territory will create an envelope well inside the Pakistan territory for nearly 250km range if not more.

Theoretically: Yes
Practically: Only time would tell

There are a lot of counter tactics and Pakistan can get a lot of support from Turkey and China to counter such threats. I am pretty confident about that. Indians have this habit of declaring all its new purchases as "best in all of humanity". Overall closer S400 to our border is, more easier would be for Pakistan to counter it. So your choice. I hope your military planners would do the same.

JuQByNb.jpg
The obsession and unnecessary aggressiveness from Indian leaders is very depressing.

I am glad you brought up this topic

Let me explain why this will not work

In India we have a system that WHEN WAR is declared ; the CONSTITUTION is
immediately suspended

Indian Muslim citizens get all their rights from the Constitution

SO if ANY citizen tries to Harm the country during a war ; he will be IMMEDIATELY
SHOT dead

And we also have a system of the Government calling out the citizens for HELP
in times of War

What this means is that the Government will give us weapons to shoot all
trouble makers

If India has 200 Million Muslims ; then it ALSO has 1. 1 BILLION Hindus

Secondly why do you Think Organisations like RSS ; Shiv Sena ; VHP ; Bajrang Dal
are Allowed to operate in India

For precisely such a day and scenario

I can't stop laughing, you and eight geniuses think, India will suspend her constitution and arm her citizens to fight each other, kill whom ever they like. In other words, Indian government will declare India a failed state and allow civil war.

That question was meant to that individual who implied that during a state of war majority of the 200 million Muslims in India will be put down, and organisations like RSS and Shiv Sena have been allowed to not only exist but thrive in India for that very same purpose to answer if ever such a scenario becomes more likely.
I have read his post, can you point me the 200 million figure in his post, and where he wrote that entire muslim community will pay? Sir, dont twist words according to your propaganda, you are not USA who can twist facts and get away with it. And if you are unable to comprehend english, try asking some senior members for translation.

I can't stop laughing, you and eight geniuses think, India will suspend her constitution and arm her citizens to fight each other, kill whom ever they like. In other words, Indian government will declare India a failed state and allow civil war.
Read *IN CASE OF WAR*, and yes in case of any war India can declare emergency, where the constitution becomes void.
During emergency, Fundamental Rights are suspended. This means that the state can take any action and people have no recourse.
EDIT:
Article 352 of the Indian Constitution, President can declare a national emergency on three grounds:
  • War, or
  • External aggression, or
  • Armed rebellion

I have read his post, can you point me the 200 million figure in his post, and where he wrote that entire muslim community will pay? Sir, dont twist words according to your propaganda, you are not USA who can twist facts and get away with it. And if you are unable to comprehend english, try asking some senior members for translation.

Read *IN CASE OF WAR*, and yes in case of any war India can declare emergency, where the constitution becomes void.
During emergency, Fundamental Rights are suspended. This means that the state can take any action and people have no recourse.
EDIT:
Article 352 of the Indian Constitution, President can declare a national emergency on three grounds:
  • War, or
  • External aggression, or
  • Armed rebellion

We are going way off topic, I am not denying the Indian government can't suspend the fundamental rights of its citizens under special circumstances, but what I am saying is very, very clear, no provision in Indian constitution says That acting Indian government will arm its citizens to fight and kill each other. I have read all the provisions from article 352 to 360 and nowhere it says the president can declare whole constitution void.

Article 356: Provisions in case of failure of constitutional machinery in States - the President of India can take charge of a state if the reports submitted to him by the Governor suggest that the government of the state has become incapable of exercising the Constitutional powers.

The Emergency Provisions are mentioned from Article 352 to Article 360 of the Indian Constitution.

We are going way off topic, I am not denying the Indian government can't suspend the fundamental rights of its citizens under special circumstances, but what I am saying is very, very clear, no provision in Indian constitution says That acting Indian government will arm its citizens to fight and kill each other. I have read all the provisions from article 352 to 360 and nowhere it says the president can declare whole constitution void.

Article 356: Provisions in case of failure of constitutional machinery in States - the President of India can take charge of a state if the reports submitted to him by the Governor suggest that the government of the state has become incapable of exercising the Constitutional powers.

The Emergency Provisions are mentioned from Article 352 to Article 360 of the Indian Constitution.
Emergency is of 3 types National, State, and Financial. Article 352 deals with National emergency where the fundamental rights given are revoked, while Article 356, as you mentioned deals with state emergency. 352 is where PM becomes the ruler of all the states, while 356 is presidential rule, where governor rules until a stable government is formed. Executive – When National Emergency is in operation, the Union may, as considered necessary, direct any state on any executive matter i.e. state govt is under full control of union as state has to follow directions of Union.Regarding, Indian government arming its citizens, yes it is possible for the government to arm its citizens in 352, if PM decides to do so. Infact when Mrs. Gandhi declared emergency, she did a lot more than arming civilians, like sterilization, mass genocide, opposition arrest, media control and a lot more. In short if Article 352 is declared, Indian government will act like Pakistan government

Hey.

For controlling neighbours's aggressive policies.
Hi,
cough* cough* A country that is six time smaller than yours every aspect. Look at your budget, look at your cuurent acquisitions and future acquisitions, we can never match them and yet we are aggressive?

Classic case of obsession

Last edited:
Can we control nuclear warheads of Pakistan through S-400 ??? The reason why we are interested in S-400.

Hey.

For controlling neighbours's aggressive policies.
What aggressive policies? We dont want to have anything to do with you; its India how gives more news above Pakistan than Pakistan it self - it is India who panics because of a pigeon - it is India who constantly makes threatening remarks and rhetoric - it is India who has admitted they support insurgent groups in India.

Honestly we need Musharaff back, Nawaz is too much of a pacifist. Musharaff would do a bang here and there to whip India back to their place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom