What's new

Pakistan Air Force will have to operate from Afghanistan to escape S-400: Senior Indian MoD official

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next war we will fight with India will be fought in Indian streets with India's 200 million Muslims fighting for liberty with "diplomatic and moral support" from their brothers in Pakistan.

The Buddhist text Divyavadana describes Ashoka putting down a revolt due to activities of wicked ministers. This may have been an incident in Bindusara's times. Taranatha's account states that Acharya Chanakya, Bindusara's chief advisor, destroyed the nobles and kings of 16 towns and made himself the master of all territory between the eastern and the western seas. Some historians consider this as an indication of Bindusara's conquest of the Deccan while others consider it as suppression of a revolt. Following this, Ashoka was stationed at Ujjayini as governor.

Ashoka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ashoka's Hell

was, according to legend, an elaborate torture chamber disguised as a beautiful palace full of amenities such as exclusive baths and decorated with flowers, fruit trees and ornaments. It was built by King Ashoka (304–232 BCE) in Pataliputra (modern Patna, India), the capital city of the Maurya Empire. The legend of the torture palace is detailed in the Ashokavadana, the text that describes King Ashoka's life through both legendary and historical accounts.

According to legend, the palatial torture chamber was artfully designed to make its exterior visually pleasing and was referred to as the "beautiful gaol". Beneath the veneer of beauty, however, deep inside the exclusive mansion, torture chambers were constructed which were full of sadistic and cruel instruments of torture including furnaces producing molten metal for pouring on prisoners.

The narrative mentions that the architect of the chamber was inspired by descriptions of the five tortures of the Buddhist hell for the design of the torture chamber and of the torture methods he inflicted upon his victims. The text of the Ashokavadana, describes how the torture chamber was so terrifying, it caused people to believe that Ashoka had visited hell itself in his quest to perfect its evil design. Through a pact made between Ashoka and the official executioner of the torture chamber anyone entering the palace, even by chance as a visitor, was not allowed to come out alive.

Ashoka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you know sir, this is how we deal with Thresh in our Land. :)

We are not talking about guided MLRS. Cheap area denial will do the job just fine.

images

As if you're the only one with these, wre are making 5000 Pinaka rockets per year, and existing sotcks are more than enough to saturate any credible offensive capability that Pak can muster. Let's not count Pinaka Mk-2 and Smerch, these things would be overkill.

the max range of this missile is 400km
but of course it would decrease due to the following thing
1: india would place inside around 50-100 km
2: it detect 5m2 at 400 km so planes that modern planes will have will less than this around 3m2 max (so the range is decreased by 40-50km)
and due geographical condition and many aspects it will further reduce around 50km
so taking all these thing into account missile range might reduce to 200-250km
so statement made by indian official was totally an idiotic one

The detetion ranges of the S-400 are quite enough. The biggest victims in early war are you transport, awacs, refuelers, severly limiting the PAF further. Working with ranges alone isn't the case, with a single full scale regiment deploying over 340+ missiles along with tricky pop up Pantisirs to cover ingress routes, each fire unit in the regiment is pretty much independent with their own fire control radars, EW suites etc and can be placed upto a 100 km away in layers. Sure, the S-400 regiment can be defeated but the cost of such an adventure is to loose atleast 4 squadrons or more yourself and even then there are no guarantees since IAF will flodd the air with plenty of Mig-29s, Mig-21 Bisons, MKIs. Moreso, the S-400 will be working in conjuction with Akash, Spyder-SAM, MR-SAM soon so, PAF is pretty much screwed.

S-400 deploys 4+ types of missiles, combining these types allows us to cater for various range scales. S-400 as system can be set-up in under 5 mins, fire and scoot. You could hit a coupld of fire units but taking down an entire regiment is quite difficult.

I am glad you brought up this topic

Let me explain why this will not work

In India we have a system that WHEN WAR is declared ; the CONSTITUTION is
immediately suspended

Indian Muslim citizens get all their rights from the Constitution

SO if ANY citizen tries to Harm the country during a war ; he will be IMMEDIATELY
SHOT dead

And we also have a system of the Government calling out the citizens for HELP
in times of War

What this means is that the Government will give us weapons to shoot all
trouble makers

If India has 200 Million Muslims ; then it ALSO has 1. 1 BILLION Hindus

Secondly why do you Think Organisations like RSS ; Shiv Sena ; VHP ; Bajrang Dal
are Allowed to operate in India

For precisely such a day and scenario

Do you really think that you can wipe out more than 200 million Muslims from India?, I mean the holocaust (if true) committed by the Nazi Germany during the second great war killed no more than 6 million Jews, compared to 200 million that is not even remotely a great number.

@jamahir

Do you really think that you can wipe out more than 200 million Muslims from India?, I mean the holocaust (if true) committed by the Nazi Germany during the second great war killed no more than 6 million Jews, compared to 200 million that is not even remotely a great number.

@jamahir
Do you really think 200 million Muslims will revolt against India? You do realise the guy who created Agni series is a Muslim, and there are thousands and lakhs of them, and with new generation coming up trust me their hatred for Pakistan have risen up. Yes, there are pockets of extremists here and there, but that is present in every country and every society. I love how pakistan thinks they are the epitome of all the muslims around the world.

They tried the same thing in 1965 Operation Gibraltar and failed miserably.
They have tried every operation and failed miserably, the only thing they got successfully is Pakistan itself.

Do you really think 200 million Muslims will revolt against India? You do realise the guy who created Agni series is a Muslim, and there are thousands and lakhs of them, and with new generation coming up trust me their hatred for Pakistan have risen up. Yes, there are pockets of extremists here and there, but that is present in every country and every society. I love how pakistan thinks they are the epitome of all the muslims around the world.

That question was meant to that individual who implied that during a state of war majority of the 200 million Muslims in India will be put down, and organisations like RSS and Shiv Sena have been allowed to not only exist but thrive in India for that very same purpose to answer if ever such a scenario becomes more likely.

S 400 is good assets to be gain in air defence field but it would not give India much edge due to less width of Pakistan as it can be covered with a range of 150-200 km.
But such system in hand of Pakistan will give much more edge to Pakistan over India due to larger area of country.

So, IAFshould manage to secure its assets if PAF plans to opt such systems.Sooner or Later it would happen.

Turkey has already done that.
Thank you for confirming my point and Im sure Word of Mouth for Brother`s in arm travels and knowledge sharing will be done if not done already :pdf::raise:.

Do you really think that you can wipe out more than 200 million Muslims from India?

OK ,

We give you a previlage to assume that they all will fight for pakistan though they have not done that any time in past and overwhelmingly supported india in all wars.

Rafael deal is done n dusted......In te recent budget , money has been allocated for this deal .
When i was in 18s I heard about this deal first time in News Paper ,I joined Defence related community in 2003 .Its now 13 years of my life reading /Listening for many things ,One thing i can assure you from my experience .

1. PAF J10 deal is more like Rafale deal (Or they are waiting for you to complete Rafale)
2. IAF MRCA is no where finalized and there are more than few details on which both parties have differences. Thats the sole reason LM/SAAB/EU Consortium are looking for assemble lines in India .36 Rafale in G2G transaction might occur but time line is important already Rafale are booking orders with Egypt/Qatar Done deal ,Kuwait likely to go for this after US showing no interest in this order F18 hornet .UAE is actively seeking replacement for Mirage 2000 and likely to end up so there will be a big lag off .IAF missed the trick by delaying this .So if you say so but there are intial payments to be made before confirmation i dont think India has paid that yet

Well, Pakistan is already doomed with FGFA and S-400 since long and there was no fly zone established by our neighbor since long ago on PDF hence Indian MoD came up with idea of something like secret war games and utilizing proxies against enemy so the strategy of such war has moved forward and S-400 wouldn't be feasible to counter guerrillas in streets within the country. The game plan has been changed and both the countries are promised with the same more than conventional war so it is going to be more within the country itself.

Moreover, even if it is about S-400 then there is always many other ways to counter such threat and S-400 is not immortal tech after all.

OK ,

We give you a previlage to assume that they all will fight for pakistan though they have not done that any time in past and overwhelmingly supported india in all wars.

Bhai jan why don't you try to answer your members clearly implied genocide because it was HE who stated that the very reason RSS and Shev Sena exist is to eliminate the majority of the 200 million Indian Muslims with their rights completely removed from the Constitutions in a time of war with Pakistan instead of finding scapegoat reasons to move away from the topic.

For once in your life stop being a hypocrite.

It requires constant support to Muslims in Lucknow Hyderabad and Kashmir and other parts while fighting against the Indian idea that partition was a mistake. If muslims in Lucknow identify as Pakistanis and are ready to raise arms for it its a win win situation for Pakistan
First pls take care of the muslim migrated on 1947,they are treated very badly in Pakistan,they have to make a seperate party called MQM and you still think they are indian and against PAK.
Indian Muslim knows this they will not fall into this trap.Stop this.
You better think how will you defend against S-400.

Russians have not hesitated to sell India arms that jeopardized China's security, you really think they bother about Pakistan.

Times and geopolitics have changed a lot.

But the russians did help us majorly, in developing Sea based nuclear deterrence INS ARIHANT. This has completed our nuclear triad ! n bet u , S-400 is coming to India......coz for russians all that matters is $$$$$

Things have changed a lot since past. Its not about $$$ anymore, its about security and geopolitics. Russians are feeling heat from NATO on their western flanks, the last thing they would want is to jeopardize other plausible access to outside world via CPEC. Russia technically is a land locked country in terms of practical trade routes and access to outside world. Their access to Bosporus is under pressure by Turkey for the reasons already known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom